What's new

Pakistani beheaded for murder

According to the latest statistic 40 percent of crimes In Saudi Arabia are committed by foreigners. Yemenis come first, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Indians then Egyptians.

You guys are really doing a good job dear friend...Criminal donot have any nationality...Just eliminate them....This should be applicable to Pakistan along even from all foreigner including Indian who is doing all this criminal activity..

we have not. IT is crystal clear

Quran surah al-maidah verse 45.

No, not really.. you have taken that out of context.
the Ayat points to the revelation made to the Bani-Israel that they should have followed a just system..where the punishment is equal to the offense. Moreover, forgiveness was made prime and this criteria of fair judgement based on equal punishment was the one that was enforced and not an eye for eye or nose for nose which is a metaphor.
So the idea is for justice based on equal judgement, which may then derived from the nature of the offense or otherwise.
If we use your logic to explain it to a non-muslim the first objection they would spew on it would be that does the Quran(an-aouzubillah) suggest that a rapist be forced to give up his wife/sister/mother/female relative for rape?

The ayat that is better suited to explain that lies in Surah Baqrah.. ayat 178

Whose translation is
:
"O those of faith(Muslims)!, with regards to (those) murdered it has been made Farz(obligatory) on you to use Qasas(relation of one event to another). If a woman has committed murder then Only that woman is to be killed, if a slave then only that slave(is to be killed). Woman for a woman(the woman who murdered the other woman be executed) then for those who are forgiven by their human brother then according to the norm(at the time..that is current time) this should be accepted/engaged and blood-payment(money or whatever) be given amicably. This is a blessing and convenience from your lord and if after this someone engages in violation or excess(of the settlement) then there is horrible punishment for him"

Now , lets look at what this Ayat says regarding the subject of murder and its settlement
there are already established forms of manslaughter.. voluntary and involuntary.
Only in voluntary manslaughter there is a need for Qasas or execution of the murderer.. in all other cases it is blood-payment( or monetary penalty..to be compensated for either by the person.. or in his inability.. by the state).

There is also one more thing to know in this Ayat.. that the Human Brother is literally Human Brother..Ehsaan'i.
Not a Muslim brother, or a jew or christian or Hindu or atheist.
A Human brother.. hence this law is applicable within an Islamic state for the judgement and settlement of murder for any citizen of the Islamic state regardless of their religion.

This then is a better argument for the death penalty as it is presented in the Quran and NOT what you have quoted which has been pasted with an ambiguous translation and out of context.

SO

Now, please return to the actual question which I asked.. as to where does it say in the Quran and Sunnah on the interpretation of how to diagnose or decode how the death or murder occured..or rape or zina was done.
etc etc etc.

No, not really.. you have taken that out of context.
the Ayat points to the revelation made to the Bani-Israel that they should have followed a just system..where the punishment is equal to the offense. Moreover, forgiveness was made prime and this criteria of fair judgement based on equal punishment was the one that was enforced and not an eye for eye or nose for nose which is a metaphor.
So the idea is for justice based on equal judgement, which may then derived from the nature of the offense or otherwise.
If we use your logic to explain it to a non-muslim the first objection they would spew on it would be that does the Quran(an-aouzubillah) suggest that a rapist be forced to give up his wife/sister/mother/female relative for rape?

The ayat that is better suited to explain that lies in Surah Baqrah.. ayat 178

Whose translation is
:
"O those of faith(Muslims)!, with regards to (those) murdered it has been made Farz(obligatory) on you to use Qasas(relation of one event to another). If a woman has committed murder then Only that woman is to be killed, if a slave then only that slave(is to be killed). Woman for a woman(the woman who murdered the other woman be executed) then for those who are forgiven by their human brother then according to the norm(at the time..that is current time) this should be accepted/engaged and blood-payment(money or whatever) be given amicably. This is a blessing and convenience from your lord and if after this someone engages in violation or excess(of the settlement) then there is horrible punishment for him"

Now , lets look at what this Ayat says regarding the subject of murder and its settlement
there are already established forms of manslaughter.. voluntary and involuntary.
Only in voluntary manslaughter there is a need for Qasas or execution of the murderer.. in all other cases it is blood-payment( or monetary penalty..to be compensated for either by the person.. or in his inability.. by the state).

There is also one more thing to know in this Ayat.. that the Human Brother is literally Human Brother..Ehsaan'i.
Not a Muslim brother, or a jew or christian or Hindu or atheist.
A Human brother.. hence this law is applicable within an Islamic state for the judgement and settlement of murder for any citizen of the Islamic state regardless of their religion.

This then is a better argument for the death penalty as it is presented in the Quran and NOT what you have quoted which has been pasted with an ambiguous translation and out of context.

SO

Now, please return to the actual question which I asked.. as to where does it say in the Quran and Sunnah on the interpretation of how to diagnose or decode how the death or murder occured..or rape or zina was done.
etc etc etc.

an expected out put..... coming from Ignorant no wonder anyway, God has stated in Surah AlBaqarah in vers 179 which was revealed before the vers I quoted previously in my OP. I did that on purpose just to show how uneducated you are. P.S the Q was wether a murder should be executed or not!

any way In verse 45 of Surah Almaidah God tells us the Muslims that the same law can be found In both jews and Christian book.

Now here is the verse From Surah AlBaqarah

(178. O you who believe! Al-Qisas (the Law of equality) is prescribed for you in case of murder: the free for the free, the slave for the slave, and the female for the female. But if the killer is forgiven by the brother (or the relatives) of the killed (against blood money), then it should be sought in a good manner, and paid to him respectfully. This is an alleviation and a mercy from your Lord. So after this, whoever transgresses the limits (i.e. kills the killer after taking the blood money), he shall have a painful torment.) (179. And there is (a saving of) life for you in Al-Qisas (the Law of equality in punishment), O men of understanding, that you may acquire Taqwa.)

Although you have brought the ayat but still have no understanding of it...

an expected out put..... coming from Ignorant no wonder anyway, God has stated in Surah AlBaqarah in vers 179 which was revealed before the vers I quoted previously in my OP. I did that on purpose just to show how uneducated you are. P.S the Q was wether a murder should be executed or not!

any way In verse 45 of Surah Almaidah God tells us the Muslims that the same law can be found In both jews and Christian book.

Now here is the verse From Surah AlBaqarah

Although you have brought the ayat but still have no understanding of it...

So in other words you are focused more on not knowing about the Ayah..
If your post was actually informative and not defensive and plain lying on "showing me my true whatever" when all you have done is actually SAY THE SAME AS I DID.
You would have an answer, but here we have just shown that you know nothing..and are only protecting your ego.

Your only quote includes a text book translation of the very same I posted.
All your posts are copy paste.. meaning you are equivalent to a goat following a herd in this manner.

Ignorance is following without understanding.. which you have demonstrated.
And I have no reason for further discourse with you then.
And right now, you just made a fool out of yourself in front of everyone and ridiculed your own understanding of the Ayah.

Arabs are one of the most religious folks I`ve read about in this forum.. their kingdom is based on Islam teachings as 1 of the members said above.. Then why NOT leave the ultimate punishment on God if they believe in God so darn much (Im not being sarcastic and I m pro jail term).. after all Hes the Creator and the Destroyer!!

I think since we have a 4% conviction rate for terrorists we should send all of them to Saudi Arabia. Chop. Chop. Chop. All done...

Send Ajmal Pahari too and the MQM killers we capture.

So in other words you are focused more on not knowing about the Ayah..
If your post was actually informative and not defensive and plain lying on "showing me my true whatever" when all you have done is actually SAY THE SAME AS I DID.
You would have an answer, but here we have just shown that you know nothing..and are only protecting your ego.

Your only quote includes a text book translation of the very same I posted.
All your posts are copy paste.. meaning you are equivalent to a goat following a herd in this manner.

Ignorance is following without understanding.. which you have demonstrated.
And I have no reason for further discourse with you then.
And right now, you just made a fool out of yourself in front of everyone and ridiculed your own understanding of the Ayah.

My point is Both Ayats are clear specking directly to the Muslims. you kill an innocent you sentenced to death a life for a life. end of the talk. so what interpretation you are specking of?

Back
Top Bottom