What's new

Pakistani beheaded for murder

I also have a Muslim background.One of my parent is Muslim.I know in most of these cases ends up by paying blood money.Those who don't pay are people who have no means,aka immigrants.That's why many of those executed in Saudi are immigrants.

Thats like saying "I have a physics background because one of my parents is an engineer"

It doesn't matter what background you have, you have to study and understand Islamic jurisprudence to make an informed statement.

Most Muslims don't have enough background in this so I doubt you do.

Korea has blood money too and guess what?
Crime is super low there.
People know that if they start fighting they will end up having to pay money to the victim so they don't fight.
I personally think all countries should have this system. It will stop a lot of petty fights and maybe even big ones.

That's because crimes are settled outside court.Those settled outside court will not come under official statistics.Its not a big achievement of the system.Besides such a system will be always be biased against poor people.

Thats like saying "I have a physics background because one of my parents is an engineer"

It doesn't matter what background you have, you have to study and understand Islamic jurisprudence to make an informed statement.

Most Muslims don't have enough background in this so I doubt you do.

I don't care what you think of me,and I don't claim to be an expert in Islamic jurisprudence either.What I only told you are facts I learned from my experience.

@a rafey
the law discriminates between people of different religion ..leave others it discriminates muslim woman ..law makers mindset beats mindset of our selfish politicians ..disgusting to say the least ..

you are hinduish dude...you dont know anything about islamic law....why do immigrants commit crime in the first place??...your argument is 2-bit and idiotic...

if you commit a crime you pay...dosent matters if you are rich or poor....dont kill other person in the first place if u are so much worried about your poverty and lack finances to pay blood money.

You are the real troll here.Why do people commit crime anyway,for material benefits of course.Most of the crimes committed by immigrants are for money.Immigrants often involved in Smuggling of illegal substances(alcohol,drugs etc).They commit crimes for making money not otherway around.

sir he is an inferiority complexed hinduish troll...he is just poking his nose where it dosent belongs just to increase his post count.

Get lost,I don't believe in religion at all.

That's because crimes are settled outside court.Those settled outside court will not come under official statistics.Its not a big achievement of the system.Besides such a system will be always be biased against poor people.

amm...no
Crimes are settled in court and the judge orders the accused to pay money to the victem.

Kindly stop making stuff up.

I don't care what you think of me,and I don't claim to be an expert in Islamic jurisprudence either.What I only told you are facts I learned from my experience.

well I am sorry to say but your "facts" are wrong

amm...no
Crimes are settled in court and the judge orders the accused to pay money to the victem.

Kindly stop making stuff up.

well I am sorry to say but your "facts" are wrong

Nope,several criminal complaints are often resolved outside formal judicial institutions in Saudi Arabia.As a consequence remain undocumented by the police.Saudis are a society has a tribal background, and they often settle their issues between themselves.These Tribal topics are very sensitive for them,so I am not gonna bring that up here.

too little don't you think ?

Its fckn high man! I have read the Book 'Daughters of Arabia' which is a biography of a princess from Saudi's Royal Al saud family. It clearly mentions how members of royal family getaway after having done crimes. The book said how a prince raped and impregnated an unconcious european woman and was simply relocated to usa for the crime.

Please, post some statistics.

Thank You

didn't bother to look for it in english..

ذكر مصدر مطلع في هيئة التحقيق والادعاء العام في منطقة الرياض أن 40% من الجرائم الأمنية في المملكة مصدرها العمالة الوافدة، مشيرا إلى أنه يأتي في المرتبة الأولى العمالة الآسيوية،

Google translation:

A source familiar with the Bureau of Investigation and Public Prosecution in the Riyadh region that 40% of security offenses in Saudi source expats, pointing out that he came first Asian labor,

%40

This linke here is a complete study in full details.

http://translate.google.com

If anyone knows arabic here could confirm my post pls....:wave:

too bad it wasn't the other Altaf Husain :partay:

the problem I have with this statistic is how may of those 40% crimes were visa violations?
Japan and Korea do the same thing, they say foreigners are committing so many crimes, but when you look at the crimes, 90% are overstay of visa.

So it's kind of unfair to lump those people in with thieves and murderers

Around 50 percent of those criminals are visa violators.

didn't bother to look for it in english..

Google translation:

%40

This linke here is a complete study in full details.

Google Translate

If anyone knows arabic here could confirm my post pls....:wave:

There is a lot to be debated about this but what i want to ask you is that do you honestly think that chopping people's heads off in the 21st century is the right way to deal with the state of affairs?

There is a lot to be debated about this but what i want to ask you is that do you honestly think that chopping people's heads off in the 21st century is the right way to deal with the state of affairs?

if somebody killed your brother, what will you try to do with the killer?

Quran and Sunnah are our constitution.. when you murder someone your head simply gets chopped off.

Back
Top Bottom