What's new

Featured Former Diplomat’s Daughter Beheaded Over Breakup In Islamabad

now all the "friends" will come forward and tell stories while claiming they were innocent and were never really part of their "circle"

being a parent of a teenager let me just share that kids now days are totally out of control and as parents its one of the biggest concern, my wife calls me paranoid at times for thinking too much, i call it being preemptive

1. Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder.

"Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally. Schizophrenia may result in some combination of hallucinations, delusions, and extremely disordered thinking and behavior that impairs daily functioning, and can be disabling. People with schizophrenia require lifelong treatment."

Schizophrenia + Unproductive life-style habits (Partying + Drinking + Drugs) = disaster waiting to happen at some point.

It also looks like the most undeserving of people have so much money to waste unfortunately.

2. Those girls were not kindergarten level children but consenting adult(s), chasing riches and/or addicted to partying life-style.

An adult should take responsibility for own decision(s) and action(s) - gender is not an excuse in this matter.

3. This woman knew much but never exposed the filth. And now she is attempting to score some brownie points. The sad reality of these supposedly righteous people...

Instead of condemning murder, celebrating it

Didn't expected such Ridiculous statements from Senior and educated person like you, no one celebrate her death, no one it in a categoric way, and almost everyone has condemn the killer and asked for nothing less than a harsh Punishment, you my friend need some serious help regarding you views on everything. Your Frustration (whether its for the Positive of the people) or not it turning you into a far from Neutral person, your opinions are getting extremely biased.

quite possible.. but still didnt deserve to die

Absolutely not. She did not deserve to die. No one does. But think about it. If you are in company of this bastard, how can you be any different? After all, a person is known by the company that person keeps.

Didn't expected such Ridiculous statements from Senior and educated person like you, no one celebrate her death, no one it in a categoric way, and almost everyone has condemn the killer and asked for nothing less than a harsh Punishment, you my friend need some serious help regarding you views on everything. Your Frustration (whether its for the Positive of the people) or not it turning you into a far from Neutral person, your opinions are getting extremely biased.
So what do you call comments by Pakistanis saying she deserved it and it is the best outcome for such liberals? Almost everyone doesn’t seem to apply.

And excuse me, why the heck do I need to be neutral? Explain that to me?
now all the "friends" will come forward and tell stories while claiming they were innocent and were never really part of their "circle"

being a parent of a teenager let me just share that kids now days are totally out of control and as parents its one of the biggest concern, my wife calls me paranoid at times for thinking too much, i call it being preemptive
Reminds me of an old (5+ years ago) TV “investigative” show on prostitution in Pakistan where one worker was asking why the host was presenting her profession as the epitome of all evil when young kids were engaging in a lot more. But because it is convenient to turn a blind eye and pretend the shimmering facade of purity and piety exists, that will never be acknowledged by Pakistani society.

So what do you call comments by Pakistanis saying she deserved it and it is the best outcome for such liberals? Almost everyone doesn’t seem to apply.

Where? Show me some comments and then we can proceed, Plus for argument sake if I believe that some Pakistani's are saying she deserved it, then still that does not make the whole nation bad nor a religion to be a failure.

My Point is that every time there is a crime related article Posted here regard west, you always have the attitude of that criminal will get justice etc, similar to that some Pakistani's might think that if Pakistan was ruled by Islamic system she would get justice she deserved, and killer would be decapitated. Now, honestly I can show you comments where Americans enjoy slaughter of Iraqi's , Afghans, Sudan, Pakistani's and remember the mass shooting of 2 mosques in NZ? there were many in West celebrating it, in fact not just that, after every attack that kills Muslims you have Plenty of People you deemed so perfect they celebrate and say that they got what they deserve, I don't see your strong opinion on that why?

And excuse me, why the heck do I need to be neutral? Explain that to me?

Well, I was giving you a benefit of a doubt that you are trying to be neutral, but if you are not then yes you are no different then those who think west is immune to injustice, there is nothing wrong with their societies, no crimes happen, no injustice and everything works like a dystopia, you can't really argue with someone like that, you can't show reality to a person who is keep his eyes shut.

Last, Yes she was brutally murdered which is wrong in any society ,culture and Religion but if she wasn't killed she did something wrong and sinful, as Panzerkeil mentioned that she went to her BF house with a excuse of going to Ijtima, primatial relationships are not allowed in Islam and bring more harm to society then good, This might be the real reason why some of the hardcore people are saying that she got what she deserve. I don't think that because even if she was committing a sin of having a relationship, its her choice and she would be stopped by her parents unless someone caught them in the ACT, which is highly unlikely in modern societies, You have to admit that such relationships bring nothing but bad things, you never know the person you are going to can be a druggie, crazy lunatic, psychopath, and so on... even American girls are prone to such mistakes which they do in their prime age, only to regret later when they turn 30's.

Where? Show me some comments and then we can proceed, Plus for argument sake if I believe that some Pakistani's are saying she deserved it, then still that does not make the whole nation bad nor a religion to be a failure.

My Point is that every time there is a crime related article Posted here regard west, you always have the attitude of that criminal will get justice etc, similar to that some Pakistani's might think that if Pakistan was ruled by Islamic system she would get justice she deserved, and killer would be decapitated. Now, honestly I can show you comments where Americans enjoy slaughter of Iraqi's , Afghans, Sudan, Pakistani's and remember the mass shooting of 2 mosques in NZ? there were many in West celebrating it, in fact not just that, after every attack that kills Muslims you have Plenty of People you deemed so perfect they celebrate and say that they got what they deserve, I don't see your strong opinion on that why?

Well, I was giving you a benefit of a doubt that you are trying to be neutral, but if you are not then yes you are no different then those who think west is immune to injustice, there is nothing wrong with their societies, no crimes happen, no injustice and everything works like a dystopia, you can't really argue with someone like that, you can't show reality to a person who is keep his eyes shut.

Last, Yes she was brutally murdered which is wrong in any society ,culture and Religion but if she wasn't killed she did something wrong and sinful, as Panzerkeil mentioned that she went to her BF house with a excuse of going to Ijtima, primatial relationships are not allowed in Islam and bring more harm to society then good, This might be the real reason why some of the hardcore people are saying that she got what she deserve. I don't think that because even if she was committing a sin of having a relationship, its her choice and she would be stopped by her parents unless someone caught them in the ACT, which is highly unlikely in modern societies, You have to admit that such relationships bring nothing but bad things, you never know the person you are going to can be a druggie, crazy lunatic, psychopath, and so on... even American girls are prone to such mistakes which they do in their prime age, only to regret later when they turn 30's.

He won't be neutral because he most likely belongs to the part of the liberal and elite society this murder happened in. Deep down he knows all too well that had the murderer and victim and their families followed Islam, the risk of such a gruesome murder happening would have been low, very low arguably. Admitting this would hurt the ego and throw in doubt their chosen lifestyle.

Some people have a very hard time facing the mirror and even harder time when a mirror is forcefully brought in front of them! That may just explain the lashing out at everyone who brings Islam in the discussion (majority have done so from risk perspective).

https://www.etcnews.tv/lahore-molvi-arrested-for-raping-4-year-girl-inside-mosque/

I wonder what the 4 year old went to mosque for .. perhaps the hardcore people will say she deserved it too.. maybe Islam would have saved her inside the mosque?
He won't be neutral because he most likely belongs to the part of the liberal and elite society this murder happened in. Deep down he knows all too well that had the murderer and victim and their families followed Islam, the risk of such a gruesome murder happening would have been low, very low arguably. Admitting this would hurt the ego and throw in doubt their chosen lifestyle.

Some people have a very hard time facing the mirror and even harder time when a mirror is forcefully brought in front of them! That may just explain the lashing out at everyone who brings Islam in the discussion (majority have done so from risk perspective).
Anything that will assuage your extremist ego

Yes you are right.
I may be generalizing but teenagers in Islamabad are way off the hooks.
In my previous school, I know of instances of rape, paedophilia and underage drinking.
And all of these instances involved kids of ministers and rich bussinessmen in fact yesterday a girl in my previous school came out and accused another student of rape. The girl was 13 while the boy was 20 like just imagine how perverted you must be to do that kind of stuff.

Last edited:

This is the same girl who is acting innocent in the video. Just look how corrupt these as**oles are!

index.jpg

it was more of a family BF /GF fued than some murder conspiracy

shouldnt be given such hype.
Agree and one more thing which really pisses me off is the involvement of so called women rights organizations. They idolize the west specially the US with respect to women rights but women abuse also exist overthere infact it's more rampant overthere.
You cannot completely eliminate the crime completely even in the most educated and civilized societies. Thanks for bad naming and Ill reputing pakistan again globally.

That is irrelevant to my post and my question... ? are you trying to side track ?
No it isn’t - your entire assertion and that of the other reactionary psedointellectual that this is some anti-Islam stance because these people were liberals or whatever in nature is what it blows out of the water. A girl was raped inside the mosque by a man meeting the same superficial description beloved by Pakistanis - where is argument on whether Islam would have saved that girl?

You and the remaining here are so defensive of the ills in Pakistani society that any attempt to link them with greater issues leads to “Islam would have saved her” or “this is a liberal issue”. Instead of addressing that this act was of a mentality unstable murder helped along by elite parents - where the blame could be put on the elite structure in society - the people of Pakistan showed their colors by talking on how Islam could have saved her and yet cannot use the same tissue paper to wipe clean their societies image when it comes to this child being raped by a moulvi.

Agree and one more thing which really pisses me off is the involvement of so called women rights organizations. They idolize the west specially the US with respect to women rights but women abuse also exist overthere infact it's more rampant overthere.
You cannot completely eliminate the crime completely even in the most educated and civilized societies. Thanks for bad naming and Ill reputing pakistan again
You cannot completely eliminate the crime completely even in the most educated and civilized societies. Thanks for bad naming and Ill reputing pakistan again globally.

"Woman found beheaded on sidewalk in Minneapolis suburb | The Independent" https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-beheaded-shakopee-sidewalk-b1893782.html?amp

https://www.etcnews.tv/lahore-molvi-arrested-for-raping-4-year-girl-inside-mosque/

I wonder what the 4 year old went to mosque for .. perhaps the hardcore people will say she deserved it too.. maybe Islam would have saved her inside the mosque?

This molvi should be publicly stoned to death! Do you agree?

Anything that will assuage your extremist ego

You said you were not going to quote me! Why change of an extreme stance?

Extremist ego - interesting, kindly elaborate. You must think that MA Jinnah was an extremist too - who said that our Constitution was given to us 1400 years ago!

Back
Top Bottom