What's new

Pakistani beheaded for murder

LOL!

yes, it is only applicable to people but kings and their puppies are a exempted species.

In Saudi Arabia doesn't matter what category you hold. you kill someone you get killed unless the family of the victim waives you out.

I just don't understand how beheading or blood money is being justified.....Consider a man kills another man in rage now if has money he will pay (mostly the citizens as they are quite rich) but immigrant don't have such money so he would have been beheaded but what about his family ...as in the case of most immigrants from subcontinent they are the lone breadwinner of their houses....so shouldn't there be a provision of blood money here...... Do u think that beheading will be good even he is repenting his sins and is guilty

Are you not familiar with the concept of Diyya.In Saudi If you kill somebody you pay blood money for the relatives of the victims..And you will be acquitted of all charges.

These are the prescribed Blood Money in Saudi Arabia.

300,000 riyals if the victim is a Muslim man
150,000 riyals if a Muslim woman
150,000 riyals if a Christian or Jewish man
75,000 riyals if a Christian or Jewish woman
6,666 riyals if a man of any other religion
3,333 riyals if a woman of any other religion

The amount of compensation is based on the percentage of responsibility. Blood money is to be paid not only for murder, but also in case of unnatural death, interpreted to mean death in a fire, industrial or road accident, for instance, as long as the responsibility for it falls on the causer.In Saudi human lives are cheap.:angry:

Saudi Arabia and Blood Money - International Business - a Wikia wiki

Sexist laws

This is Sharia law which will reduce murders and killings.

you are an idiot.

she was being abused by her employer.

In Saudi Arabia doesn't matter what category you hold. you kill someone you get killed unless the family of the victim waive you out.

What is the burden of proof to be convicted of murder?

Or is it hearsay like Pakistan's Blasphemy laws? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
you are an idiot.

she was being abused by her employer.

Its just a video of beheading, Im not talking about anybody here i just have a mosque near my home which is known for public beheading! one day my Neighborhood Mosques Imam asked me to go with him to witness the beheading i never went, The video shows how it will be. And i may faint there.

I just don't understand how beheading or blood money is being justified.....Consider a man kills another man in rage now if has money he will pay (mostly the citizens as they are quite rich) but immigrant don't have such money so he would have been beheaded but what about his family ...as in the case of most immigrants from subcontinent they are the lone breadwinner of their houses....so shouldn't there be a provision of blood money here...... Do u think that beheading will be good even he is repenting his sins and is guilty

It is up the family to decide.
If a rich guy kills someone the family can say "we don't want the money, we want him executed"

Sexist laws

c'mon man, it's not like the west or India does not have sexist laws.

A man's worth is based on how much income he can produce
A woman's worth is not tied to income

So when you kill a man you deprive the family of a breadwinner

So you are against beheading as a punishment?
A imam of my neighborhood Mosque told me he is going to witness a beheading in a big Mosque( Small mosques dont hold friday prayers while bigger do), he told me will you go with me and i was like WTF!!! I never went! i heard a year later there was another beheading hold there.

FFS! Why such barbory and such draconian punishments?? Are living in the medieval age? And this is the US' best freind in the region??! But I thought the US was all about bringing freedom,civility and democracy to all nations on Earth! I tell you one thing this sh!t wouldn't go down in Iran.

US are fricking hypocrites.

What an absolutely disgusting nation. I'm not talking about the people but those in charge ie the Sheiks and Mullahs.

I think beheading a person in a quick fashion where head is severed from the body is the most humane form of Capital Punishment. For one thing, it is painless as the pain centers are in the brain and as brain is starved of blood there is no more sensation left.

The most inhumane form of Capital Punishment is exercised in the US in form of "Lethal Injection" which kills in excruciatingly slow manner.

Back
Top Bottom