What's new

Pakistani beheaded for murder

I think beheading a person in a quick fashion where head is severed from the body is the most humane form of Capital Punishment. For one thing, it is painless as the pain centers are in the brain and as brain is starved of blood there is no more sensation left.

The most inhumane form of Capital Punishment is exercised in the US in form of "Lethal Injection" which kills in excruciatingly slow manner.
That is not true- the lethal injection method involves 3 seperate injections with the first being Sodium thiopental or pentobarbital anesthetic agents capable of rendering the prisoner unconscious in seconds. The next injection causes complete paralysis and the third induces cardiac arrest. In theory , this method of capital punishment is completely painless and very quick and efficient. Beheading is a barbaric form of execution and carries a small margin for error, it is not hard to imagine the results and or effects of a poorly executed (pardon the pun) execution through beheading.

That is not true- the lethal injection method involves 3 seperate injections with the first being Sodium thiopental or pentobarbital anesthetic agents capable of rendering the prisoner unconscious in seconds. The next injection causes complete paralysis and the third induces cardiac arrest. In theory , this method of capital punishment is completely painless and very quick and efficient. Beheading is a barbaric form of execution and carries a small margin for error, it is not hard to imagine the results and or effects of a poorly executed (pardon the pun) execution through beheading.

Do you know how many poorly executed "Lethal injections " have occured or the patient did not respond well to the first injection of Sodium thiopental thereby the prisoner feeling the full impact of second and third injection.

Please watch this video and educate yourself:

Execution Lethal Injection - YouTube

Beheading cannot be justified in a civilized world. Beheading is barbaric

Do you know how many poorly executed "Lethal injections " have occured or the patient did not respond well to the first injection of Sodium thiopental thereby the prisoner feeling the full impact of second and third injection.

Please watch this video and educate yourself:

Execution Lethal Injection - YouTube

Sir this video makes a lot of assumptions and I don't want to disect it in-depth. But to argue that beheading is a more civilised form of execution is just nonsense. Lethal injection may not be perfect but it is a damn sight better than beheading.

Maybe watch this sir:

Gives a pretty good run down of all the execution methods currently in use (in the US) and strives to find the most humane one.
@Pakistanisage

Last edited by a moderator:
how did you come up with the 20%...

Foreigners commit 40% of the crime in Saudi Arabia, 50% of that is visa violations, so real crime is only 20%

It's not very hard.

I am not saying visa violation is not a crime, I am just saying that visa violation is more or less a victimless crime like Jaywalking.
so It is unfair to include it into the overall stats.

Foreigners commit 40% of the crime in Saudi Arabia, 50% of that is visa violations, so real crime is only 20%

It's not very hard.

I am not saying visa violation is not a crime, I am just saying that visa violation is more or less a victimless crime like Jaywalking.
so It is unfair to include it into the overall stats.

I don't think JAYWALKING is considered a crime in Saudi Arabia, Rusty.

However, GAYWALKING can land you in serious trouble in the Kingdom. :D

Quran and Sunnah are our constitution.. when you murder someone your head simply gets chopped off.

Is it true that blood money is different for different religions..?ie..300000 riyals for muslim and something like 3300 for non abrahamic religions..?If its true..is it based on quran and sunnah..?

you are hinduish dude...you dont know anything about islamic law....why do immigrants commit crime in the first place??...your argument is 2-bit and idiotic...

if you commit a crime you pay...dosent matters if you are rich or poor....dont kill other person in the first place if u are so much worried about your poverty and lack finances to pay blood money.

sir he is an inferiority complexed hinduish troll...he is just poking his nose where it dosent belongs just to increase his post count.

@turbo charged first learn to speak properly he is not trolling he is giving his point of view in a civilized manner in fact it is you who is acting in an uncivilized way by calling him hinduish dude, inferiority complexed, ect

post reported

Last edited by a moderator:
A man's worth is based on how much income he can produce
A woman's worth is not tied to income

So when you kill a man you deprive the family of a breadwinner

If that was the case, the blood money rates would have been based on income of the victim, not his religion or sex.

Thats all fine, but on what basis have you interpreted the Quran and Sunnah?

we have not. IT is crystal clear

Quran surah al-maidah verse 45.

And We ordained therein for them "Life for life, eye for eye, nose for nose, ear for ear, tooth for tooth, and wounds equal for equal. " But if anyone remits the retaliation by way of charity, it shall be for him an expiation. And whosoever does not judge by that which Allah has revealed, such are the unjust.

Back
Top Bottom