What's new

Pakistani beheaded for murder

A.Rafay

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
RIYADH: Saudi authorities on Sunday beheaded a Pakistani in the Holy city of Mecca for stabbing to death a compatriot, the interior ministry said.

Altaf Hussein Hati was found guilty of stabbing a man in the throat and leaving him to bleed to death, the ministry said in a statement carried by SPA state news agency. His beheading brings to 74 the number of people executed so far this year in the kingdom, where 79 were put to death in 2011.

Pakistani beheaded for murder - thenews.com.pk

These laws only applied to common people living in KSA but sheikh's who commit same crime are allowed to walk freely , Hypocrisy at its Best .

According to the latest statistic 40 percent of crimes In Saudi Arabia are committed by foreigners. Yemenis come first, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Indians then Egyptians.

These laws only applied to common people living in KSA but sheikh's who commit same crime are allowed to walk freely , Hypocrisy at its Best .

you retarded man do u have any source or proof to back up your claim?

too bad it wasn't the other Altaf Husain :partay:

According to the latest statistic 40 percent of crimes In Saudi Arabia are committed by foreigners. Yemenis come first, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Indians then Egyptians.

the problem I have with this statistic is how may of those 40% crimes were visa violations?
Japan and Korea do the same thing, they say foreigners are committing so many crimes, but when you look at the crimes, 90% are overstay of visa.

So it's kind of unfair to lump those people in with thieves and murderers

you retarded man do u have any source or proof to back up your claim?

Are you not familiar with the concept of Diyya.In Saudi If you kill somebody you pay blood money for the relatives of the victims..And you will be acquitted of all charges.

These are the prescribed Blood Money in Saudi Arabia.

300,000 riyals if the victim is a Muslim man
150,000 riyals if a Muslim woman
150,000 riyals if a Christian or Jewish man
75,000 riyals if a Christian or Jewish woman
6,666 riyals if a man of any other religion
3,333 riyals if a woman of any other religion

The amount of compensation is based on the percentage of responsibility. Blood money is to be paid not only for murder, but also in case of unnatural death, interpreted to mean death in a fire, industrial or road accident, for instance, as long as the responsibility for it falls on the causer.In Saudi human lives are cheap.:angry:

Saudi Arabia and Blood Money - International Business - a Wikia wiki

Are you not familiar with the concept of Diyya.In Saudi If you kill somebody you pay blood money for the relatives of the victims..And you will be acquitted of all charges.

These are the prescribed Blood Money in Saudi Arabia.

300,000 riyals if the victim is a Muslim man
150,000 riyals if a Muslim woman
150,000 riyals if a Christian or Jewish man
75,000 riyals if a Christian or Jewish woman
6,666 riyals if a man of any other religion
3,333 riyals if a woman of any other religion

The amount of compensation is based on the percentage of responsibility. Blood money is to be paid not only for murder, but also in case of unnatural death, interpreted to mean death in a fire, industrial or road accident, for instance, as long as the responsibility for it falls on the causer.In Saudi human lives are cheap.:angry:

Saudi Arabia and Blood Money - International Business - a Wikia wiki

its for the victims to decide whether they want the blood money or not....not the state.....you are hinduish man...what do u know about islamic law??...just googling and trying to act smart...

Korea has blood money too and guess what?
Crime is super low there.
People know that if they start fighting they will end up having to pay money to the victim so they don't fight.
I personally think all countries should have this system. It will stop a lot of petty fights and maybe even big ones.

its for the victims to decide whether they want the blood money or not....not the state.....you are hinduish man...what do u know about islamic law??...just googling and trying to act smart...

I also have a Muslim background.One of my parent is Muslim.I know in most of these cases ends up by paying blood money.Those who don't pay are people who have no means,aka immigrants.That's why many of those executed in Saudi are immigrants.

A imam of my neighborhood Mosque told me he is going to witness a beheading in a big Mosque( Small mosques dont hold friday prayers while bigger do), he told me will you go with me and i was like WTF!!! I never went! i heard a year later there was another beheading hold there.

Back
Top Bottom