What's new

Pakistani and Iranian border guards exchange fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sad to hear that from news that numerous rockets fired from Iranian borders..... what happening in surrounding and inner areas of Pak.... indian border ,, afghanistan border and now this iranians borders..... Totally disgraceful..... Our sovereign policy very weak due to this kind of things happening to us.... otherwise now only china border left which is totally quite than others....

No it didnt.

Exactly. So you actually have no idea about what you're trying to talk about.

Denying that Pakistan is anything but a brake-away territory of India which came about as a post-WW2 colonial invention of the British empire is bogus history.

Shall we now just agree, or agree to disagree about the unrelated stuff?

LOL, this is either a massive troll post or the irony of what you just ended with has been lost on you.
from now on i am following u,,,,,,,,,,,gotta learn how to say all that n not get banned or -ve rated...

from now on i am following u,,,,,,,,,,,gotta learn how to say all that n not get banned or -ve rated...

Judging by his posts, he has a bit of a racism problem against all South Asians, not just Pakistanis.

Yaaar I like a nice quiet place so I liked Buffalo; I found NYC to be far too loud, ill-planned & crowded !

If someone offers me a million bucks to live there i would say no. Its one of the areas where there are no street lights and you have to stick your gun out every night.

If you wanna go somewhere in the U.S go to Boston and San Francisco. Amazing food, culture, history, and street life.

Buffalo is a disgusting city. Why would you go there ?

Butt yahan Toronto aja tay yaar. Kamas kam bata to daytay kay arahay ho ! :tsk:

@genmirajborgza786

You live in Winston Churchill ?

Winston Churchill ka dusra naam hai BegumPura

Judging by his posts, he has a bit of a racism problem against all South Asians, not just Pakistanis.

no he does not

If someone offers me a million bucks to live there i would say no. Its one of the areas where there are no street lights and you have to stick your gun out every night.

If you wanna go somewhere in the U.S go to Boston and San Francisco. Amazing food, culture, history, and street life.

That is why Buffalo is known as the arm pit of the world, no offence intended to anyone here

There was no Cultural Revolution ??
It failed. Only the surface has changed. There has been no severance between our past and our present, unlike what happened in China. Just a bend.

Read this.

Choudhry Rahmat Ali - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These people created the concept of Pakistan, not the British.
Dude it doesnt matter. You're a brake-away state from India, created solely because of religion, under the supervision of the British. How can you even try to deny this? They decided your borders, they decided your identity, they decided to press for your existence to serve their strategic interests. They didnt gave a damn what religion you were or anything else about you or what Muslims in India thought or wanted. You were subhuman to them and they divided you because they wanted to. You were pawns to them just like half these other invented countries made-up by the French and British in the 20th century are and you dont even know it. Sad really.

Im not saying that you shouldnt have your statehood by the way or that you cant be a functioning state, but dont still be a slave of colonial British orientalism and intrigue. They lied to you, they mislead you, they divided and ruled you, and they plundered you while doing it for over 100 years and probably could still laugh all the way to the bank with what they made by ruling you before they then left you behind to kill each other in the name of religion and fight over fake borders that never existed before.

When i think about it, its actually crazy that you people try so hard to disown each other just because of religious differences when everything else you share is in common.

Iran always seems to be in self destruct mode when it comes to international relations.
It's very weird the kind of behaviour exhibited sometimes.

When we are finally free from the western front, Iran may aswell get an equivocal response, if they keep violating deals that they make themselves. Somehow Iranians have an impression that terrorists only run from Pakistan to Iran, not the other way around. To them i must ask, how did Regi end up in Pakistan, whom we nabbed and handed over to Iran?

Dude it doesnt matter. You're a brake-away state from India, created solely because of religion, under the supervision of the British. How can you even try to deny this? They decided your borders, they decided your identity, they decided to press for your existence to serve their strategic interests. They didnt gave a damn what religion you were or anything else about you or what Muslims in India thought or wanted. You were subhuman to them and they divided you because they wanted to. You were pawns to them just like half these other invented countries made-up by the French and British in the 20th century are and you dont even know it. Sad really.

Im not saying that you shouldnt have your statehood by the way or that you cant be a functioning state, but dont still be a slave of colonial British orientalism and intrigue. They lied to you, they mislead you, they divided and ruled you, and they plundered you while doing it for over 100 years and probably could still laugh all the way to the bank with what they made by ruling you before they then left you behind to kill each other in the name of religion and fight over fake borders that never existed before.

When i think about it, its actually crazy that you people try so hard to disown each other just because of religious differences when everything else you share is in common.
is this ur own view,or general Iranian population also think like this??
:pop:

Iran actually has a very astute foreign policy, how else do you think the the Islamic Republic has survived for 35 years? You are right about the regime not 'fighting its demons' as you say, however. They have taken Iranian society and culture somewhere that society does not want to be, and where it was not naturally heading. That is true.

Why? Its the truth.

Dude im actually tired of your weird questions and poor understanding of a topic you clearly dont know much about. Listen, Balouch people are historically nomads, and they are not a single ethnic group and are not a nation. They are a tribal confederation made up of different clans. That is their history. Culturally and ethnically, they are not Iranians. The land they live on has sometimes been ruled directly under Persian/Iranian kings, sometimes it has only been under Iranian suzerainty, other times Iranian kings have abandoned that land and paid no attention to it, leaving Balouch tribes to their own existence. It depends on what era of history we're talking about.

Balouch tribes anyway didnt event exist there until probably the 10th century CE.

I cant actually be bothered to talk about that history now, maybe later.

Sure.

Baloch people are culturally and linguistically Iranian just like Persians, Gilakis, Lurs and Kurds. You don't need to exclude them from the Iranian Meta-ethnicity just because they're Sunnis

No it didnt.

Denying that Pakistan is anything but a brake-away territory of India which came about as a post-WW2 colonial invention of the British empire is bogus history.

hey..... hey, hold on there ! Dude speak for your country, don't insult our independence got it, our elder themselves is from Bihar/Calcutta India ,but ask them who they are, the answer is proud Pakistani ,we love our country, its independence, its history, its culture. you don't like Pakistan fine no problem at all, but don't you dare question the independence & integrity of my country got it dude :pakistan:

Last edited:
We should not give alot of importance to iran and instead fire twice the numbers of rockets fired into Pakistan.

Because apart from the Gas,Iran has nothing more to offer to Pakistan.i would say better stick with the arabs.

Because of mullas in power,Iran today is the most poorest countries among the major oil producing countries.infact there gdp per capita has fallen down to less than 5k and falling as per imf 2014 outlook.Again most probably because of mullas in power.Don't be surprised if within the next 4-5years we surpass them in almost all economic indicators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom