What's new

Pakistani and Iranian border guards exchange fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree and I hope this incident doesn't make the relationship sour.

Balochs are a mixture of Sindhis and Pashtuns if I'm not mistaken right?

Baloch are an Iranian ethnic group. @bulbula can probably speak more about their ethnicity and genetics, known throughout south asia.

But it is a surprise that the Iranian friend here has said that Baloch are not Iranian in today's Iran.

I am not generalizing. Indian history is characterized by religious intolerence and murder going back hundreds of years among ordinary people. That is also why your country was broken up after the British left you and they made Pakistan out of western India. Just yesterday a few thousand Indian Sikh people were marching against India through Central London in memory of some kind of event that happened 30 years ago where the Indian army attacked them in their holy place.

That is because India is much more religiously diverse than Iran has ever been or will ever be. The absolute number and percentages of your minority religions are both minuscule.

What is Iran we all know very well. Comparing your jumma jumma aath din civilization with mighty Sind/Indus/Modern day Pakistani civilization will only serve you with reality check slaps.

First learn the proper spell of "brake-away":crazy::lol: & historical map of Pakistan if there is any proper school available in Iran.

From 7500BC
Civilt%C3%A0ValleIndoMappa.png

To 1700 Century
map1772.jpg

To Modern day
pakistan-map-flag-image-with-kashmir.png

BTW These are famous known civilizations of history.

106182039.png

oldworld.jpg

:lol: @ Pakistani civilisation. You can teach this distorted version of history to your own pupils in Pakistan but most others will not buy it.Check your own maps that you posted.

List of Indus Valley Civilization sites - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I want to tell you, if anything I am pro-Iranian. In fact, I can tell you, with regards to this thread, Iranian and Pakistani relations will be soon reach an extreme high. It's inevitable, and a question of when and not if.

Mark my words. Maybe we'll see it in our lifetimes. Same goes for Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan.
I dont think there is any direct clash between Iran and Pakistan, the clashes are related to differences vis-a-vis Afghanistan, terrorism, and Pakistani deference to hostile Saudi and / or US policy against Iran, either under pressure or buy being bought off for cheap.

Unfortunately, i see these all as a long-term problems.

Baloch are not a nation? Baloch are not even Iranian???? Iranian kings? Iranian kings had Afghanistan too! Why isn't that in today's Iran?

We dont care about Afghans and are happy for them that they are a separate country. Only places like Herat and Balkh share a common civilizational connection to Iran. Places like Qandahar however do not.

What is Iran we all know very well. Comparing your jumma jumma aath din civilization with mighty Sind/Indus/Modern day Pakistani civilization will only serve you with reality check slaps.
Go away, and take your bogus history with you.

Baloch are an Iranian ethnic group. @bulbula can probably speak more about their ethnicity and genetics, known throughout south asia.

But it is a surprise that the Iranian friend here has said that Baloch are not Iranian in today's Iran.

I didnt say that. I said that historically they are not considered to be Iranian. But today of course those living in Iran are Iranians. Ethnically they are their own distinct group with their own culture that is unrelated to most other Iranians, and we recognize and accept this about them that they are different.

That is because India is much more religiously diverse than Iran has ever been or will ever be. The absolute number and percentages of your minority religions are both minuscule.

Really? Who told you that?

lol at those who debate history. Whats the use now ? Iranian Revolution destroyed everything

That is because India is much more religiously diverse than Iran has ever been or will ever be. The absolute number and percentages of your minority religions
I dont think there is any direct clash between Iran and Pakistan, the clashes are related to differences vis-a-vis Afghanistan, terrorism, and Pakistani deference to hostile Saudi and / or US policy against Iran, either under pressure or buy being bought off for cheap.

Unfortunately, i see these all as a long-term problems.

We dont care about Afghans and are happy for them that they are a separate country. Only places like Herat and Balkh share a common civilizational connection to Iran. Places like Qandahar however do not.

Go away, and take your bogus history with you.

I didnt say that. I said that historically they are not considered to be Iranian. But today of course those living in Iran are Iranians. Ethnically they are their own distinct group with their own culture that is unrelated to most other Iranians, and we recognize and accept this about them that they are different.

Really? Who told you that?

thanks brother, now you make sense, tashakkur. However @American Pakistani didn't post bogus history.

Ahmadinejad was a good man and a leader. I enjoyed listening to his lectures in particular the one he gave at the UN.

If only Iranians are like him but they are not. Its Mullahville and all the delusional thinking that goes along with it.

Just visited it for 2 days - unfortunately the boat-rides were closed & much to our chagrin the people told us that the Falls are more breathtaking from the Canadian side ! :(

Buffalo is a disgusting city. Why would you go there ?

Butt yahan Toronto aja tay yaar. Kamas kam bata to daytay kay arahay ho ! :tsk:

@genmirajborgza786

You live in Winston Churchill ?

lol at those who debate history. Whats the use now ? Iranian Revolution destroyed everything
No it didnt.
Internet.
Exactly. So you actually have no idea about what you're trying to talk about.
thanks brother, now you make sense, tashakkur. However @American Pakistani didn't post bogus history.
Denying that Pakistan is anything but a brake-away territory of India which came about as a post-WW2 colonial invention of the British empire is bogus history.

Shall we now just agree, or agree to disagree about the unrelated stuff?

Ahmadinejad was a good man and a leader. I enjoyed listening to his lectures in particular the one he gave at the UN.

If only Iranians are like him but they are not. Its Mullahville and all the delusional thinking that goes along with it.
LOL, this is either a massive troll post or the irony of what you just ended with has been lost on you.

Buffalo is a disgusting city. Why would you go there ?

Butt yahan Toronto aja tay yaar. Kamas kam bata to daytay kay arahay ho ! :tsk:

@genmirajborgza786

You live in Winston Churchill ?

Yaaar I like a nice quiet place so I liked Buffalo; I found NYC to be far too loud, ill-planned & crowded !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom