What's new

Pakistani and Iranian border guards exchange fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Iran border with Pakistan is the former Iran-India border that was agreed on by treaty between the Qajar's and the British in the 19th century. Its fake only for some Balouch people, but not for the rest of Iranians. Balouchestan has always been a massive buffer zone between Iranian and Indian civilizations, so that whole desert territory itself has been a natural border for thousands of years.

OTHO, the India-Pakistan border is an illogical and abitrary border that was drawn with a pencil on a map by an English guy called Cyril who hadnt even visited the places he was drawing the border for.

Huh?
there goes 2 nation theory into d dustbin.....

The Iran border with Pakistan is the former Iran-India border that was agreed on by treaty between the Qajar's and the British in the 19th century. Its fake only for some Balouch people, but not for the rest of Iranians. Balouchestan has always been a massive buffer zone between Iranian and Indian civilizations, so that whole desert territory itself has been a natural border for thousands of years.

OTHO, the India-Pakistan border is an illogical and abitrary border that was drawn with a pencil on a map by an English guy called Cyril who hadnt even visited the places he was drawing the border for.

Huh?

But you are contradicting yourself here. Because the Qajars did draw an arbitrary line across the middle of the Balochi desert region, and the Baloch are correct in their assertion that the Iran Pakistan border is fake.

While I believe its great injustice of yours to say the same in regards to the indian - Pakistani border, because Jammu and Kashmir are in dispute, while the Sindhi, Chlistan borders are natural borders, except for the Punjab area, which is nevertheless an international border to be respected.

And believe me, almost all the borders of iran are historical fakes. For example Khorasan Razavi, and Quhestan, and Turkmen areas in the north, and Azerbaijan, and Kordestan, and Khuzestan. These are not really affinitive with the Qajars or Iranians in the centre.

You can bring in Persian empires of the past and claim all of Afghanistan, Bukhara, Samarqand, and Tajiskistan as Persian, to claim historic legitimacy, but then that was Persian empire, or Seljuq Empire, not present Iran

However, Iran's borders today are international borders, that ought to be respected and their sovereignty upheld.

hahahahha....khud bana lo ab tou abba bhi ban giyea ho...khud bhi khana baby ko bhi khilana :P

Hamesha kharab mushwaray hi dena- aj popcorn bana liye to kal salan b banana perh jaye ga- tum aurtein sab mili hue hoti ho apus mein-

I wish @Zarvan bhai was here- he will put the irani and their sympathisers in their place- mind it Mr. Lol-
Iran has also problem is its baluchistan but their problem is more of sectarian in nature because those in that Baluchistan are mostly sunnis and that is why Iranian government don't tolerate them and they than often hit back with bomb blasts and are using the porous border between Iran and Pakistan

there goes 2 nation theory into d dustbin.....

Panadol k chacha ji- we dont need a third party specially iranian aproval regarding 2 nation theory-

But you are contradicting yourself here. Because the Qajars did draw an arbitrary line across the middle of the Balochi desert region, and the Baloch are correct in their assertion that the Iran Pakistan border is fake.

While I believe its great injustice of yours to say the same in regards to the indian - Pakistani border, because Jammu and Kashmir are in dispute, while the Sindhi, Chlistan borders are natural borders, except for the Punjab area, which is nevertheless an international border to be respected.

And believe me, almost all the borders of iran are historical fakes. For example Khorasan Razavi, and Quhestan, and Turkmen areas in the north, and Azerbaijan, and Kordestan, and Khuzestan. These are not really affinitive with the Qajars or Iranians in the centre.

You can bring in Persian empires of the past and claim all of Afghanistan, Bukhara, Samarqand, and Tajiskistan as Persian, to claim historic legitimacy, but then that was Persian empire, or Seljuq Empire, not present Iran

However, Iran's borders today are international borders, that ought to be respected and their sovereignty upheld.

Bhai jaan from now on after @Zarvan you are my favorite poster- :tup:-

Respect-

Bhai jaan I was making general points-
My apologies if I made you wrong-
But the points stand this nation is divided between two similar ideologies-

which two ideologies?

Iran has also problem is its baluchistan but their problem is more of sectarian in nature because those in that Baluchistan are mostly sunnis and that is why Iranian government don't tolerate them and they than often hit back with bomb blasts and are using the porous border between Iran and Pakistan

yes, but what our Iranian friend is saying here is that you can blame the Iranian regime and its minions, not the people

because the common irani doesn't care about shia-sunni fasad, but cares about Iranian sovereignty and integrity of the country

And we Pakistanis do the same with ours

The Iran-Pakistan border is fake only for some Balouch because they are historically semi-nomads, but not all of them think of it as fake. Some accept the border and are OK with being Iranian citizens, others might want to be independent from Iran. But for the rest of Iranians it is a normal border because it was made by agreement between our government and the British, it wasnt something forced on us unlike the border that split off Pakistan from India.

The rest of your post about Iran is bogus.

I agree just with your last sentence.

worldly doesnt mean you have been out of your coconut shell :P

Worldly just means you are literally materialistic or relate to world things but doesnt mean you actually have been to other countries or even experienced other cultures :enjoy:
how can you be so sure ? experience are often laced with one own perceptions rather then reality , so from a neutral perspective I rather go with what the Iranian poster has to say about how Pakistan is viewed in Iran then a Pakistani one
therefore, @Azizam observation stands much more logical then yours

if you agree with my point of view or not, I could care less

which two ideologies?

yes, but what our Iranian friend is saying here is that you can blame the Iranian regime and its minions, not the people

because the common irani doesn't care about shia-sunni fasad, but cares about Iranian sovereignty and integrity of the country

And we Pakistanis do the same with ours
If they would not control the problem this issue will never get solved Man they have to solve it yes we should try to catch those who are creating trouble and fasad but this is not an easy job to do

The Iran-Pakistan border is fake only for some Balouch because they are historically semi-nomads, but not all of them think of it as fake. Some accept the border and are OK with being Iranian citizens, others might want to be independent from Iran. But for the rest of Iranians it is a normal border because it was made by agreement between our government and the British, it wasnt something forced on us unlike the border that split off Pakistan from India.

The border between Pakistan and India was also made with an agreement. And it was an agreement the whole world witnessed.

No one knows about the Qajar - British agreement really except in books and in some libraries.

All borders of Iran were forced on central Iranians by the Qajars.

In fact, the Qajars wanted Herat too, but unfortunately, the couldn't get it.

Last edited:
how can you be so sure ? experience are often laced with one own perceptions rather then reality , so from a neutral perspective I rather go with what the Iranian poster has to say about how Pakistan is viewed in Iran then a Pakistani one
therefore, @Azizam observation stands much more logical then yours

if you agree with my point of view or not, I could care less
You did care to reply :azn: Now this is how you dont care less :

I cant be bothered to waste my energy to reply ;)

So, you're telling us that Pakistan and India should become one country and by doing that it will solve the border problem with Iran?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom