What's new

Pakistani and Iranian border guards exchange fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully result of local reason;lack of coordination/misinformation etc border security from both sides should try to resolve the issue in regular meetings.

arey,,,,urdu samajhne ki liye thore hi Iqbal ko padhna zaroori ha......
btw i know sare jahan se accha
Many of Iqbal's poems are in Persian no idea thori kiya par wi hai tum nay :coffee:

The problem is for such people Iran is like a mecca to them- they dont perform hajj instead they strive to visut the shrines in iran- cant change that religiously biased nature-

This post of yours is playing with people's emotions. It is an exaggeration.

u forgot that urdu has its roots in India:haha:,,,it is as much ours as it is urs
Says an India but we say our Urdu is different its closer to Persian while what you guys claim is closer to Sanskrit ...watch Asoka where Shah Rukh Khan acts like a barbarian with Kareena! I swear I had a hard time understanding Hindi! :agree:

I just added Tabasco sauce to my Biryani - Ahhhhhhhhhhh....my tongue is on fire ! :flame:
Niagara falls peeja! :woot:

Regardless of facts, he has a point in what he said. As two biggest countries in South Asia, India and Pakistan should do more than just fighting with each other. Whatever you do with each other only harms the image of South Asia as a region. These two countries are not in a state of dominating anyone but in a state of fixing problems and working towards improving economy.

As for Pakistanis who try to associate with Iranians. Some of his last few posts are a HUGE slap on the face for you.

Dont disagree with what he said, just that he was generalising. He was mentioning Hindus vs Muslim killings in India and Shia vs Sunni killings in Pakistan, the same way one can generalise you Lankans as well for the violence between Sinhalese and Tamils. So please stop trying to justify his generalisation. One can generalise Iran also in a very negative manner. But yes, agreed with the rest of his post.

I am not trying stir up any trouble. I just stated what I observed.

You know most Pakistanis don't associate themselves with Iranians or Arabs for that matter you've got only a handful of such people for whom the compass either points to Tehran or to Riyadh because they can't see past their sectarian lenses !

The rest just admire Iran for her fierce independence but also condemn it for its sectarian policies & proxy wars much like the Arabs !

I get your point. Thanks. Could have done without making the last statement generalising Indians and Pakistanis in that manner but having read your previous statements about South Asians, I would rather ignore it than address it.
I am not generalizing. Indian history is characterized by religious intolerence and murder going back hundreds of years among ordinary people. That is also why your country was broken up after the British left you and they made Pakistan out of western India. Just yesterday a few thousand Indian Sikh people were marching against India through Central London in memory of some kind of event that happened 30 years ago where the Indian army attacked them in their holy place.

@ﻥﺍﺮﯾﺍ ﯼﺍ

Iran also has been carrying out unilateral, unprovoked border violations. Terrorism issue is mutual and it must be dealt with through a bilateral framework.

Pakistan has rarely responded with force, though that might change soon.
Iran and Pakistan already signed a pact on border issues, so we already have a framework and obligations. Unilateral action as you call it on Iran's part is out of frustration with Pakistan, which has failed to honour those obligations.

so you are an irani wannabe huh.
Wow...on other threads Indians usually call me Arab wanna be...You cant swing on 2 extreme ends....

Just coz I am more exposed to the world than you ever will be doesnt mean you behave like a villager at least keep it offline :agree:

Wow...on other threads Indians usually call me Arab wanna be...You cant swing on 2 extreme ends....

Just coz I am more exposed to the world than you ever will be doesnt mean you behave like a villager at least keep it offline :agree:

Mr geneticist, I am more worldly than you will ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom