What's new

Pakistani Aircraft Engines, SAMs & AAMs

Who is saying Pakistan is developing it alone or by its own............its a collaboration between China and Pakistan, dont try to divert the attentions here.

And ur making me laugh here as well. Do u think india is developing the whole LCA by its own... its probably will be the joke of the day. Tell me if the Russians and few other foreign sources are not involved in the developement.:disagree:

I would like to add some ignored aspects of JF-17 marvelous.
PAC, the 50% development partner comprised a bunch of PAF engineers, who were deprived of any access to the prevailing knowledge in the related technologies, from more advance western world.
On the other hand in case of LCA (coming soon!) whole lot of private companies, international consultants, free lancers and R&D acquisition through black market, had fare share in its development.
Other wonder aspect of JF-17 making is its development time and cost. There will not be a comparable example in history of similar development at such low cost and meager circumstances.
It will be very dishonest not to commend the potential of people involved in JF-17 marvelous from both PAC and Chengdu Corporation.

Allow me to inform you then, that a major reason for the delay of LCA was the sanctions that were hit on us. LM was working as a consultant for the LCA. But when the sanctions hit, they withdrew, and India was left in the cold. After that India has had to make the plane herself. one of the minor examples is the FBW laws were written entirely by India, which required a LOT of time, LM was supposed to supply the laws. There was no private company comming to rescue LCA, only Indian private industry has participated, international consultants, etc, etc were not there.

Allow me to inform you then, that a major reason for the delay of LCA was the sanctions that were hit on us. LM was working as a consultant for the LCA. But when the sanctions hit, they withdrew, and India was left in the cold. After that India has had to make the plane herself. one of the minor examples is the FBW laws were written entirely by India, which required a LOT of time, LM was supposed to supply the laws. There was no private company comming to rescue LCA, only Indian private industry has participated, international consultants, etc, etc were not there.

LCA looks like another "Arjun" disaster, by the time LCA is tweeked and ready it will probably look like a C-130.

Sorry friend, Pakistan cannot design and produce its own SAM, BVRAAM, or engine. Bear in mind, simple production is different from design and production. Licenced assembly can be obtained by Pakistan from a country willing to sell.

You are Indian, sitting in India (or some where I give a danm about) & you are talking of; What Pakistan can & cannot. Without having the 1st hand knowledge of anything at all. May ask how did you come to a conclusion that Pakistan cannot produce its own SAM, BVRAAMs etc, as well as their engines? Really enlighten me.

I wont go into details of experties (since those I reserve for very few sites) but dint your country under-estimated Pakistan's capability to produce Cruise Missiles? & What happened than??? Now I know you would point out China's help so before you do let me enlighten you that the Chinese at NESCOM (the Pakistani company that builds Missiles of all sort) are its contracted employees. They are not working for China but Pakistan. So there is not much of a help from Chinese employeed engineers from within the China.

About the engine ... did you (I doubt you do) that a Pakistani based electronic company (I wont name it but its mostly famous for making irons, washing machines, fridges, Air Conditioners, Tele Vision etc) expertises in producing the Missile tips as well as missile engines & directly colaborates with NESCOM. It has also worked for the French govermnemt on some sort of small scale missile system?

But lets leave what I know & who my sources are. I am a Pakistani living inside Pakistan doing something directly related to Armed Forces. What are your sources ? & what do you to have come to know what NECOM knows & what NESCOM doesnt?

Just a last min good bye FAQs:

1. Did you know NESCOM has just been ranked as one of the top Missile producing companies in Asia (Dr. Samar Mubarak, Chairman NESCOM, claims NESCOM as No.3 in Missile producing companies in the world ... but thats what he is paid to say)

2. Did you know NESCOM supervised the production of H-2 & H-4 Bombs. These bombs are gliders & are BVR. H-2 (55-60 Km) & H-4 (100-110Km).

3. Pakistan has prints of SD-10 BVRAAM which it will start producing in late 2008 when China transfers the technology. Pakistan would than modify the missile to suit its needs.

[WebMaster Edit: Before calling something a rip or rip off. Ask your friend Haroon sahib of his doing, personal conduct, and where he got the permission to use the rip off version of the site. As for calling people kids. Please refrain from it. Thank you.]

You are Indian, sitting in India (or some where I give a danm about) & you are talking of; What Pakistan can & cannot. Without having the 1st hand knowledge of anything at all. May ask how did you come to a conclusion that Pakistan cannot produce its own SAM, BVRAAMs etc, as well as their engines? Really enlighten me.

I wont go into details of experties (since those I reserve for very few sites) but dint your country under-estimated Pakistan's capability to produce Cruise Missiles? & What happened than??? Now I know you would point out China's help so before you do let me enlighten you that the Chinese at NESCOM (the Pakistani company that builds Missiles of all sort) are its contracted employees. They are not working for China but Pakistan. So there is not much of a help from Chinese employeed engineers from within the China.

About the engine ... did you (I doubt you do) that a Pakistani based electronic company (I wont name it but its mostly famous for making irons, washing machines, fridges, Air Conditioners, Tele Vision etc) expertises in producing the Missile tips as well as missile engines & directly colaborates with NESCOM. It has also worked for the French govermnemt on some sort of small scale missile system?

But lets leave what I know & who my sources are. I am a Pakistani living inside Pakistan doing something directly related to Armed Forces. What are your sources ? & what do you to have come to know what NECOM knows & what NESCOM doesnt?

Just a last min good bye FAQs:

1. Did you know NESCOM has just been ranked as one of the top Missile producing companies in Asia (Dr. Samar Mubarak, Chairman NESCOM, claims NESCOM as No.3 in Missile producing companies in the world ... but thats what he is paid to say)

2. Did you know NESCOM supervised the production of H-2 & H-4 Bombs. These bombs are gliders & are BVR. H-2 (55-60 Km) & H-4 (100-110Km).

3. Pakistan has prints of SD-10 BVRAAM which it will start producing in late 2008 when China transfers the technology. Pakistan would than modify the missile to suit its needs.

Thanks for the input Sabre :tup:

Just a few points......Not all of us are kids and sometimes us "lowly" individuals like to exchange ideas in a place that is friendly (and hopefully informative, we all have to start somewhere) we (Indians AND Pakistani's and other nationalities) seem to get on fairly well here without too many flame wars.

These points are already known and currently cannot deny anything below.

BVRAAM is reffered to missiles. NOT bombs.

Pakistan cannot design and produce its own SAM, BVRAAM, or engine.

Aint Kids a pain in the neck, I think all juniors members should be made to read all the threads before posting....just to get the feel of the pulse here

Aint Kids a pain in the neck, I think all juniors members should be made to read all the threads before posting....just to get the feel of the pulse here

Adux, the thing is, Sabre is quite knowledgable and is not a kid. His sources are good and reliable.

HOWever making assumptions about all of us, and being rude is not required. On that we can agree.

I was making a general statement,not him in particular, too many kids now not knowing how we operate, venting their *** off in the forum

Listen guys ... Why I sounded so rude, even though I wasnt trying to be, has a valid reason behind it. As for me calling you "Kids" , well some of you really are kids for this 26 year old. As for others, some of them have been doing kiddish activities here, which I would refrain from pointing out.

As for the Indian friend ... I wasnt really bashing you or your country. But making you realize you cant go on claiming xyz country cant do this & that. Thats just too unrealistic statement. Usually that xyz country has far greater potential than you expect. It was this potential that made Japan the technological giant.

We are not talking about potential here, we know Pakistan has tremendous potential, any one who says the opposite is a fool.
We were talking about the current abilities of Pakistan.

We are not talking about potential here, we know Pakistan has tremendous potential, any one who says the opposite is a fool.
We were talking about the current abilities of Pakistan.

Pakistan works on Chinese MIC model & Rules ... speak not, tell not, talk not. What the Pakistani MICs are making remains unknown to many top officials as well. So there is no way of telling. Even when I come to be informed of sensitive things, I am kind of sworn not to talk. However, in this condition you still cant say what xyz has & has not, can & cannot. That is why most of us refrain from commenting when someone asks questions abt romered projects.

Anyways, no point continuing with my comments. Yo ppl carry on.

Hi,

As always has been the case, the absorption of millitary engineering technology between pakistan and india has been on a different pleateau and the reasoning behind it is their size and reasources.

Indian mindset is that of inventing the wheel ie start from the scratch, have grand planning----showcase biggest strongest fastest.

Why you don't need to start from scratch. Because it is stupid. The wheel has already been invented. Engines transmission differrentials have already been produced that can handle the need of any motorized army. So it will be totally stupid to manufacture your own powerplant in this day and age for these two nations. Same with defence related equipment upto a certain extent. Where the simplicity of the design ends and intricate construction and out of this world technology comes into force, countries like pakistan
maybe way behind in quite a few departments, but then we are not confronting the super 5's.

Case in point---so Korea. When the korean industrial revolution started, the koreran car giant hyundai collaborated with mitsubishi motors for the longest time to supply it with the power train for its cars. Now, did it stop so Korea from becoming a world economic and industrial power.

So, why does this question keeps arising again and again-----my question to you---the link starter-------where have you been in the last 30 years sir.

i am new in this forum.Guys Dont worry about the SAM's as we are getting FT2000 from china .

Back
Top Bottom