What's new

Pakistani Ahmadis to boycott elections to protest separate voter list

Well when there is general voting system for all citizens of the state including muslims,hindus,sikhs and christians.Why a separate voting system for ahmedis?What purpose does that serve and its a height of discrimination.Here we are only showing they are not equal citizens of the state,absolutely contrary to the ideology of jinnah.

Exactly. It's just part of Qadiani propaganda
no my dear they make sense on this issue.

Well when there is general voting system for all citizens of the state including muslims,hindus,sikhs and christians.Why a separate voting system for ahmedis?What purpose does that serve and its a height of discrimination.Here we are only showing they are not equal citizens of the state,absolutely contrary to the ideology of jinnah.

no my dear they make sense on this issue.

Why is it a discrimination to ahmadis only and Not to sikhs jews christians and Hindus and scientologist and mormons and i want to Start a cult too then for political gains.

Why not just adapt the Indian constituon then?

its great to see hindu rapist who support rape and lynching Muslims defending qadiyani right sin Pakistan world is an amazing pleace thankyou hindu satanis for being cute! if you were not ugly like a baboon (no racist :p) i would have hugged you!

Why is it a discrimination to ahmadis only and Not to sikhs jews christians and Hindus and scientologist and mormons and i want to Start a cult too then for political gains.

Why not just adapt the Indian constituon then?
because religious extremism makes everyone blind,irrational and full of hate.

because religious extremism makes everyone blind,irrational and full of hate.

And what Religion turned you into the und you apparently are against?

97 percent are Muslims. 220 Million total Population. 200 Million as per Records internally.

Goodluck surviving the shitstorm

Its not 1949. Let it go

And what Religion turned you into the und you apparently are against?

97 percent are Muslims. 220 Million total Population. 200 Million as per Records internally.

Goodluck surviving the shitstorm

Its not 1949. Let it go
so you are basically saying let jinnah go and we should start printing zia ul haq and bhutto on our currency notes.Shame on you dude. We already discussed such topics to death and you ran away when you had no answers based on logic and here you are again raising pointless questions. Everytime i argue with you my brain have multiple orgasms.

so you are basically saying let jinnah go and we should start printing zia ul haq and bhutto on our currency notes.Shame on you dude. We already discussed such topics to death and you ran away when you had no answers based on logic and here you are again raising pointless questions. Everytime i argue with you my brain have multiple orgasms.

Isnt he dead?

strong nations represent their ideology and they are nothing without the vision and ideology of their founding father. Thats what differentiate a nation from a crowd.Person die but ideology and vision never die.
@Joe Shearer

What was the ideology of Jinnah that he was Muslim League leader?

I cannot spoon feed you every 4 months we do this.

Back
Top Bottom