What's new

Pakistani Ahmadis to boycott elections to protest separate voter list

Only religion in the world which is ashamed of revealing its true identity to others! This is what all we can say. They are be like.... "maan na maan main tera mehmaan".. Oh bhai! you abuse all Muslims and according to you anyone who don't conisder mirza qadyani as a prophet is a son of **** and child of *&#@***..... then how can someone allow you to use the title of Muslims?

We cannot even get a visa of country if we don't agree their terms and conditions and they are trying to get the title of a religion by violating even the basic beliefs! This is ironic... They were provided with chance to prove their belief in Parliament of Pakistan but their khalifah accepted this fact on the floor of house that according to qadyanis, all Muslims are kafirs!

Oh ok. No problem brother. Let me change my post to reflect it.

Nowadays a lot of them have left Pakistan. Their children don’t even speak Urdu, let alone Punjabi.

Failing to find support in Pakistan, they are praying on Africa and religiously illiterate Arabs, Blacks in the US. Many Indian and Bengali Muslims support them in the US. Many Arabs are trying to unite with them against Pakistanis here. American blacks are falling back into cults due to disillusionment with Arabs in the US (who exclude them,) so we are seeing a resurgence of pseudo-‘muslim’ groups like Nation of Islam, Moorish Science Temple, Ahmadiyyas.

African Muslims have now started fighting back against ahmadiyyas as now they are more aware of their teachings.

and they have changed their books too, books distributed by them do not have any statement Mirza Sahib claiming to be prophet, and the they always mention Prophet Mohamed as last prophet first and then later on details unfold slowly in a way that less informed wont even notice what went on there.

Ahmadis/Qadianis are not Muslim.

Their votes are negligible in the elections. Pakistan belongs to the majority and we all know who that is.

No not really. Ahmadis can opt for minority status since they are not Muslims.

Ahmadis have invented their own religion which has nothing to do with Islam.
Sir. What I m saying is that doctrine of ahmadis and their belief system were same in 47 as well. If they were considered as muslim in 1947 by your qaid-e-azam what is the problem now ? Have they made any major change in their doctrine after formation of pakistan ? Or some how the rulers of pakistan became better muslim than Mr Jinna ?

Sir. What I m saying is that doctrine of ahmadis and their belief system were same in 47 as well. If they were considered as muslim in 1947 by your qaid-e-azam what is the problem now ? Have they made any major change in their doctrine after formation of pakistan ? Or some how the rulers of pakistan became better muslim than Mr Jinna ?

1947 was not the time create laws and constitutions, as time passed Pakistan and India improved their laws especially related to religious matters and minorities, and its a continuous process still progressing in both countries.

So I think point raised is not valid enough. India and Pakistan changed so many laws since Independence, that does not mean later once are better Hindu or Muslim then, the once during partition.

Would you vote or stand in elections, if you could only do so after either declaring yourself kafir or renouncing your beliefs in favour of the majority?

For me "vote" itself is a kafir thing. I won't vote unless there is a column there that "all these nominations mentioned above are corrupt and incompetent to govern a country like Pakistan" ...... and I don't really understand these new fatwas of "vote ki sharai haysiyat" ....... nothing in Quran orders me to chose the lesser evil. That's my personal understanding of it.

Now coming to Qadiyani belief vs rest of the Muslims ....... there can never be convergence of the two. Lahori group if they believe that Mr Mirza was a Mahdi and nothing more, may be (though the concept of Mahdi itself is a fairy tale and an invented concept to keep Muslims ignorant of their faith and role) ....... but Qadiyani group if they believe Mr Mirza to be a prophet ..... well that is not something which can be ignored ......... so the question of renouncing your beliefs doesn't arise ....... the two are separate belief systems......... it's either your own new identity or declaring the other infidel and kafir.

Jama'at-e-Ahmadiyya has been boycotting elections since Zia's era. This has nothing to do with NS.

When you use the word Jama'at ......... its an official endorsement, a sort of a fatwa to refrain collectively.

Suppose in a very hypothetical scenario ......... one of your Jama'at's member becomes PM of Pakistan, would he be able to act against the instructions and orders of his Khalifa? Will he remain independent? If he cannot then what do you think such a Pakistan would be? A theocracy, a dictatorship ........

That is your POV, all over the world including even small small islands in Caribbean they have huge propagation centers and mosques. i am just stating my experience.

If you meant, they are not Muslims so they do not represent and advertise Islam, that is totally different debate and I will try to go on that.

I agree. The Qaidani community is very organised. Here in the UK they do a lot of PR stuff and even in Pakistan thier communities and villages are well organised.

It's probably helped by the fact the have a calipha, a central authority figure they follow.

They won't mind to be called as Ahmadis but voter list is explicitly terming them as Qadyanis which they do not accept. Either Ahamdis or Muslim for them.

Whats the difference between qadyanis or ahmadis?

Back
Top Bottom