What's new

Pakistani Ahmadis to boycott elections to protest separate voter list

Ahmadiyya leadership has no problem with Israel, only Pakistan.

If they want to be taken seriously, accept the Pakistani law and vote.

They are too busy promoting hate of Pakistan in the West, Israel, Africa, and UAE.

Show me this promotion of hatred for Pakistan.

I never asked nor I cared

So he either accepted himself as a kafir or renounced his belief in the central figure of Ahmadi beliefs. Which is, if you had read the article, was the point of the boycott. If he has chosen to vote after this, that's his problem. The vast majority of Ahmadis do not vote.

Show me this promotion of hatred for Pakistan.

I live in the US, this is all they do here. One twitter account of an Ahmadiyya leader especially named Qasim Rashid Esq spreads disinformation. He was popularized by the 2016 election.

We also have a major problem of them infiltrating masjid boards and taking positions, then spreading fitna, here in the US.

I know they do this in Pakistani masajid too.

yeah its not like them ahmadis think of us non ahmadies a believers/muslims.
lol, Sh. Rasheed says he was given grief at toronto airport by authorities one time and the authorities told him that the ahmadi community had a long list of accusations against him and thats why he had to go thru enhanced screening.
I actually have a Ahmadi friend who lives in Toronto on Ahmedia street.

yeah its not like them ahmadis think of us non ahmadies a believers/muslims.
lol, Sh. Rasheed says he was given grief at toronto airport by authorities one time and the authorities told him that the ahmadi community had a long list of accusations against him and thats why he had to go thru enhanced screening.
I actually have a Ahmadi friend who lives in Toronto on Ahmedia street.
They present a better Islam, if you every heard their khutbas. but all over the world with Ahmadis money is flowing like water......aisa kon sa business a religious org ka..sanu v dasu..

Ahmadis/Qadianis are not Muslim.

Their votes are negligible in the elections. Pakistan belongs to the majority and we all know who that is.

So basically jinnah tricked them just like he did with bengalis. Good to know..
No not really. Ahmadis can opt for minority status since they are not Muslims.

Ahmadis have invented their own religion which has nothing to do with Islam.

They present a better Islam, if you every heard their khutbas. but all over the world with Ahmadis money is flowing like water......aisa kon sa business a religious org ka..sanu v dasu..

They claim they are following a (Correction) Better Islam? Ahmadiyyas are not Muslims and have divergent beliefs than Sunni/Shia Muslims.

Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian was a British agent, fully supported by them to invent an “Islam” who do not believe in jihad, sharia, fiqh, no. 1 authority of Quran, and reject all past scholars, jurists, sufis, and Hadith.

Even today, the Ahmadiyya TV channel is directly funded by the UK government.

So called Ahmadiyya nabi/mahdi/masih was supposed to bring a new age of victory for Muslims and was supposed to be accepted by world Muslims.

Instead they split into two groups traditional/lahori Ahmadiyyas, ostracized by Muslim Ummah/Pakistan, and made takfir on Sunni/Shia traditional muslims.

They are true Muslims according to them, and we are Kuffar, but they have no qualms about have excellent relations with Israel, US, UK, and spreading their message of hate against Muslims.

We have no problem for them to live as Pakistani citizens, but they must stop their subversive proselytizing among poor Muslims and children in masjids. Identify themselves as Ahmadiyya, identify their temples, and stop pretending to be Muslims.

Here in the US, we had one Ahmadiyya (also was a former Pakistani military man) give a khutbah in Arab dominated masjid about silly things like Jesus died in Kashmir, Virgin Mary was from Punjab, etc. LOL.

Ahmadiyyas generally supported Musharraf’s enlightened moderation nonsense (which was heavily influenced from ahmadiyya thought,) Lal Masjid fiasco, closing of madrassas, and sending foreign Islamic students away from Pakistan.

Last edited:
Better Islam? Ahmadiyyas are not Muslims and have divergent beliefs than Sunni/Shia Muslims.

Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian was a British agent, fully supported by them to invent an “Islam” who do not believe in jihad, sharia, fiqh, no. 1 authority of Quran, and reject all past scholars, jurists, sufis, and Hadith.

Even today, the Ahmadiyya TV channel is directly funded by the UK government.

So called Ahmadiyya nabi/mahdi/masih was supposed to bring a new age of victory for Muslims and was supposed to be accepted by world Muslims.

Instead they split into two groups traditional/lahori Ahmadiyyas, ostracized by Muslim Ummah/Pakistan, and made takfir on Sunni/Shia traditional muslims.

They are true Muslims according to them, and we are Kuffar, but they have no qualms about have excellent relations with Israel, US, UK, and spreading their message of hate against Muslims.

We have no problem for them to live as Pakistani citizens, but they must stop their subversive proselytizing among poor Muslims and children in masjids. Identify themselves as Ahmadiyya, identify their temples, and stop pretending to be Muslims.

Here in the US, we had one Ahmadiyya (also was a former Pakistani military man) give a khutbah in Arab dominated masjid about silly things like Jesus died in Kashmir, Virgin Mary was from Punjab, etc. LOL.

Ahmadiyyas generally supported Musharraf’s enlightened moderation nonsense (which was heavily influenced from ahmadiyya thought,) Lal Masjid fiasco, closing of madrassas, and sending foreign Islamic students away from Pakistan.
I was saying, how they advertise, as better Islam and peace loving....out of Pakistan.

Ahmadis do not represent nor advertise Islam. I’ve heard that the founder recited Qur’an ul-Karim in a Punjabee accent and couldn’t speak Lughat ul-Ar’abiyya.

https://ahmadiyyafactcheckblog.com/...am-ahmads-arabic-came-with-a-punjabee-accent/

That is your POV, all over the world including even small small islands in Caribbean they have huge propagation centers and mosques. i am just stating my experience.

If you meant, they are not Muslims so they do not represent and advertise Islam, that is totally different debate and I will try to go on that.

I was saying, how they advertise, as better Islam and peace loving....out of Pakistan.

Oh ok. No problem brother. Let me change my post to reflect it.

Ahmadis do not represent nor advertise Islam. I’ve heard that the founder recited Qur’an ul-Karim in a Punjabee accent and couldn’t speak Lughat ul-Ar’abiyya.

https://ahmadiyyafactcheckblog.com/...am-ahmads-arabic-came-with-a-punjabee-accent/

Nowadays a lot of them have left Pakistan. Their children don’t even speak Urdu, let alone Punjabi.

Failing to find support in Pakistan, they are praying on Africa and religiously illiterate Arabs, Blacks in the US. Many Indian and Bengali Muslims support them in the US. Many Arabs are trying to unite with them against Pakistanis here. American blacks are falling back into cults due to disillusionment with Arabs in the US (who exclude them,) so we are seeing a resurgence of pseudo-‘muslim’ groups like Nation of Islam, Moorish Science Temple, Ahmadiyyas.

African Muslims have now started fighting back against ahmadiyyas as now they are more aware of their teachings.

Oh ok. No problem brother. Let me change my post to reflect it.

Nowadays a lot of them have left Pakistan. Their children don’t even speak Urdu, let alone Punjabi.

Failing to find support in Pakistan, they are praying on Africa and religiously illiterate Arabs, Blacks in the US. Many Indian and Bengali Muslims support them in the US. Many Arabs are trying to unite with them against Pakistanis here. American blacks are falling back into cults due to disillusionment with Arabs in the US (who exclude them,) so we are seeing a resurgence of pseudo-‘muslim’ groups like Nation of Islam, Moorish Science Temple, Ahmadiyyas.

African Muslims have now started fighting back against ahmadiyyas as now they are more aware of their teachings.

These Ahamdis are really in a sh*t lifestyle, but it’s their fault for choosing it. How shameful would it be; the fact that their only supporters are Hindus.

Back
Top Bottom