What's new

Pakistani Ahmadis to boycott elections to protest separate voter list

Another attempt by PML-N to make the elections look vague.

That's fair, I cant call myself a Muslim and believe in a trinity .. Considering Mirza Gulam as Last Prophet , Messiah , Mehdi and every other person his damage mind can think off, he claim it ..
I think what's best for Qadiyani that they should consider themselves to be a Minority and Pakistan as state must respect their rights as a Minority ..

They don't have their own candidates? How were the things in the past elections? Who they would support? Or would it be Khalifa deciding for everyone?

It would make more sense if they elected their own representatives to the parliament and assemblies?

Would you vote or stand in elections, if you could only do so after either declaring yourself kafir or renouncing your beliefs in favour of the majority?

As for past, there was no official endorsement, but certain parties were more likely to get non official backing. Muslim League of Jinnah was the only party that I know that got official, unconditional backing on Pakistan issue and subsequent elecctions. PPP had conditional backing in the 1970s because of Bhutto. But no one gave a fatwa to vote for PPP.

After Bhutto's back stab, no candidate or party has ever received official backing.

that mullah blowing himself in a crowded market is a moron and so are moaning and crying minorities!

Yes, because both are similar aren't they? One saying something in complete peace, without threats of violence and exercising a democratic right to boycott, whilst the other is blowing up innocent people. Yes, both same. This is some truly genius level distension here.

Another attempt by PML-N to make the elections look vague.

Err what?

Do Arab Israelis vote in elections? Yes, yes they do. Since they have seats in the Israeli Parliament. Does it mean they have no problem with Israeli killings?

And what has Pakistani Ahmadis got to do with Israeli/Arab Ahmadis in Palestine?

Ahmadiyya leadership has no problem with Israel, only Pakistan.

If they want to be taken seriously, accept the Pakistani law and vote.

They are too busy promoting hate of Pakistan in the West, Israel, Africa, and UAE.

What **** is doing make no sense in a democracy. Why all these rules to register in voting. As aways retrads are running your govt.

Jama'at-e-Ahmadiyya has been boycotting elections since Zia's era. This has nothing to do with NS.

That's a farce. One of my ahmedi friend voted for PTI last time around so as now. Such news are for international media consumption and usually spread by Ahmedis/Qadyanis themselves.

Do you know how many Ahmadi's/Shais/Hazaras have been killed inside Pakistan?Thousands. Inside Quetta not too long ago hazaras would get shot on daily basis and same is the situation with Shia's. Pakistan is the only state in the world which wears religion on its sleeve and not follow its true core values. We have thousands of Jahil folk inside the country who are willing to kill people based on different faith. This is about how minorities get treated not about if they are muslims or not.
Mate, that's the point I have to intervene because that's pure BS...you couldn't be more wrong than that. Hazaras have not been killed by Sunnis but terrorists sponsored by non-Muslims who have been trying to incite a sectarian war among Muslims especially in Pakistan since a long time but they have failed because sunni and shia both are peace loving people. Furthermore, Qadiyanis are not Muslim...Simple as per Islam's fundamentals and as per the constitution of Pakistan...if somebody has issues, he or she is free to leave Pakistan. This qadiyani persecution is nothing but a media bullshit. They rather enjoy a lot more perks in Pakistan and also play in the hands of the foreign agencies and get a lot of money and if properly investigated, you will see how much wealth they have which is beyond their visible legal means. It is more like wolf crying wolf.

Last edited:
Ahmadis in Rabwa which is their biggest population vote in every election this has much to do with NS.

Really? please show me the constituency Rabwah is in and the voter turnout in Rabwah.

That's a farce. One of my ahmedi friend voted for PTI last time around so as now. Such news are for international media consumption and usually spread by Ahmedis/Qadyanis themselves.

Did he vote as a "Muslim" or a "Qadiani"?

This is a problem of Ahmadiyya leadership, not Ahmadiyyas.

The leadership are anti-Pakistan, Anti-Muslim same way as MQM and ANP.

Back
Top Bottom