What's new

Pakistani Ahmadis to boycott elections to protest separate voter list

To register as voters or to avail their right to vote, Ahmadis must either renounce their faith or agree to be placed in a separate electoral list and accept their status as non-Muslim. To accept being non-Muslim would be a negation of their belief, thus they opt not to vote.
Didn't our constitution states so?
Their leaders accepted to debate this issue in parliament and lost the case hence declared non-Muslim Pakistanis....accept the constitution first then cry for rights...

Except that Pakistan isnt heaven for minorities. Thousands of minorities have been killed. You would be crying and moaning yourself if your family members were killed just because of different beliefs.
not only minority majority ie follower of Islam and belonging to Sunni sect have been killed in Pakistan but i dont see minority crying for majority!

Ahmedis are decleared non Muslims and if they want to vote they should first sign the declearidec form and then vote if not enjoy holiday!

not only minority majority ie follower of Islam and belonging to Sunni sect have been killed in Pakistan but i dont see minority crying for majority!

Ahmedis are decleared non Muslims and if they want to vote they should first sign the declearidec form and then vote if not enjoy holiday!

Yes and why do you think people are getting killed in the name of religion? Have we learned nothing at all? Do Pakistani's have nothing better to do but brand people kafir? Why do you think countries like Malaysia and Turkey develop while we remain inside a sinkhole? Because they don't use religion for their own twisted benefits.

Yes and why do you think people are getting killed in the name of religion? Have we learned nothing at all? Do Pakistani's have nothing better to do but brand people kafir? Why do you think countries like Malaysia and Turkey develop while we remain inside a sinkhole? Because they don't use religion for their own twisted benefits.
malaysia turkey were created in the name of Islam and Qadayani are not muslims and technically Pakistans law is protecting them they should be happy they are not in afgha istan and living peacefully in Pakistan and if they want to vote sure vote but after fullfiling all the requirements.

malaysia turkey were created in the name of Islam and Qadayani are not muslims and technically Pakistans law is protecting them they should be happy they are not in afgha istan and living peacefully in Pakistan and if they want to vote sure vote but after fullfiling all the requirements.

Pakistan's law is BS. If they were to be branded as Kafirs Jinnah would have done it a long time ago. Infact He gave alot of important posts to Ahmadi's and categorically stated religion isn't something that government should be meddling in. Ahmadi's are safe in Pakistan? Boy do you live inside a well.

Pakistan's law is BS. If they were to be branded as Kafirs Jinnah would have done it a long time ago. Infact He gave alot of important posts to Ahmadi's and categorically stated religion isn't something that government should be meddling in. Ahmadi's are safe in Pakistan? Boy do you live inside a well.

no doubt Pakistans law is bs but Allahs law is not and according yo Allahs law Qadya is are wajib ul qatal so the only thing protecting qadyanis is Pakkstani law!

ps: i am not calling for mass murder of Qadyanis anywhere alll i am saying is if Pak law is protecting them they should follow it

no doubt Pakistans law is bs but Allahs law is not and according yo Allahs law Qadya is are wajib ul qatal so the only thing protecting qadyanis is Pakkstani law!

ps: i am not calling for mass murder of Qadyanis anywhere alll i am saying is if Pak law is protecting them they should follow it

Even if they are branded as non muslims how does that become wajib ul Qatal?

who ever but muslims .. not wannabies .. atleast we Pakistanies have them in constituation as Non Muslims.

Pakistani constitution won't hold any value on judgement day .............

It was always a matter of asking them the right questions publicly ....... and they would have ended up doing it themselves.

fine it they want to vote they should get themselves registered according to law why the hue and cry! minorities at times are pain in ***!
If I am not wrong the law changed many years after Pakistan was created.laws can always change

Back
Top Bottom