What's new

Pakistani Ahmadis to boycott elections to protest separate voter list

It cant be changed...its lost cause...ahmadis should simply stick to being called ahmadis or renounce

They won't mind to be called as Ahmadis but voter list is explicitly terming them as Qadyanis which they do not accept. Either Ahamdis or Muslim for them.

Pakistan used to be a progressive society back in the 50's/60's/70's with great potential . Now look at us , Issuing fatwas , declaring people kafir , killing each other on blasphemy allegations and what not. The problem in our people is they will throw their brand of islam in your face and expect you to follow that , if you dont you will be declared kafir. There is literally no tolerance in us. Its as if we have nothing better to do all day but indulge in useless BS.

To register as voters or to avail their right to vote, Ahmadis must either renounce their faith or agree to be placed in a separate electoral list and accept their status as non-Muslim. To accept being non-Muslim would be a negation of their belief, thus they opt not to vote.
They are non-Muslim so what's the issue?

I've no idea, probably NA-99 Chiniot-I or NA-100 Chiniot-II?

And yes, that number is far too low, there are probably more Ahmadis in Chiniot district alone.

They don't have their own candidates? How were the things in the past elections? Who they would support? Or would it be Khalifa deciding for everyone?

It would make more sense if they elected their own representatives to the parliament and assemblies?

If a Mullah can cry, have his weak emotional feelings hurt, and explode in a market full of innocent people. Then, I am quite sure, that a few announcements in the press by Ahmadis, shouldn't be cause for offence. Regardless, thank you for noticing Ahmadis' cry and hue, your noticing this notice has been noticed.
that mullah blowing himself in a crowded market is a moron and so are moaning and crying minorities!

that mullah blowing himself in a crowded market is a moron and so are moaning and crying minorities!

Except that Pakistan isnt heaven for minorities. Thousands of minorities have been killed. You would be crying and moaning yourself if your family members were killed just because of different beliefs.

Supreme court should take notice of it......wtf we our self force our people to become cards for moronic western media to show how intolerant Pakistan is......what the fuk we get in declaring every other person as non muslims.....i mean let allah decide every one faith and try to be a good human first then declare every one as non muslim. Ahmadis are good and peaceful Humans and Pakistanis and that is enough for me to respect them. their faith is not my concern.

This is true also for NIC PASSPORTS
It cant be changed...its lost cause...ahmadis should simply stick to being called ahmadis or renounce thy they had a new prophet just like moses, jesus and muhammad just about the time when british were solidifying their control on India
If ahmadi were non muslims .. why were they counted as muslim in 1947 referendum ?

in a country of 220 million, a few lakh Ahmedi vote wont count. Its more like their own loss.

They should respect the law, it was made by long debates in parliament in which their own leader of the time participated.

It is in my country's interest that our neighbour is a stable, functioning democracy.
keep you interest to your self and we know what are your interests........BTW see what is happening in India as all of your neighbors and Human Rights organizations and UN is more concerned about stability and safety of minorities in India.

If he was a real prophet, by now he would be followed sizable number of Muslims around the world. But people rarely heard about him over past hundred year. Lol. These guys are a menace with sweet words. In BD they open their schools among illiterate people out of civilization's contact and brainwash people. We have Christ Muslim agenda people in BD too. Instead of persecution Imo they need to be given proper Islamic lessons by Islamic scholars. That is how they are dealt in BD lately. If they have any truth in them they should bring and place those before the properly educated Islamic scholars in a debate. Why this hide and seek game. Let us have both the views. If they are wrong they should reverse back to originally allowed Islamic schools, if they have any truth in them, let others embrace the truth as well.

Back
Top Bottom