What's new

Pakistan-Women Cricket Team

aap donon bazaar se KIT khareedo - main sifarshi dhondhne ke koshish karta hon ;)

aap ki sab demands poori hon gi - bas yeh horrible faces naa dekhne parayen Pakistan womens team main :lol:

OMG, I'm surprised that u ppl want miss world type material in women cricket................ :no::no: :lol:

i will play if & only if they made me 'captain' :D

Lolz this is exactly what Waqar Younis told Justic Naseem Hassan Shah (the Chairman of Cricket board back than) during the 93/94 season. :D

Lolz this is exactly what Waqar Younis told Justic Naseem Hassan Shah (the Chairman of Cricket board back than) during the 93/94 season. :D
Chief Justice...

The Pak women's team performed really bad in this T20. I hope they do better next time. Pakistan should put in some efforts there, its a new thing, it will be a good overall confidence booster if they start winning more.

hey...i m very much interested to join the Pakistan Women Cricket team...coz ive spirit and ability to do something for our team

Chief Justice...

The Pak women's team performed really bad in this T20. I hope they do better next time. Pakistan should put in some efforts there, its a new thing, it will be a good overall confidence booster if they start winning more.

I know he was the Chief Justice of Supreme Court but he was the chairman of Pakistan Cricket Board at one time as well, though i am not sure he was when Waqar and some other players coed against Wasim Akram in the mid 90's.

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

hey...i m very much interested to join the Pakistan Women Cricket team...coz ive spirit and ability to do something for our team

Tall claim.....lets have a single wicket and we'll decide :D

The way Pakistan women cricket team is.. i am sure there arent any professional cricketers in it.. just some sourceful persons sweet hearts...

The way Pakistan women cricket team is.. i am sure there arent any professional cricketers in it.. just some sourceful persons sweet hearts...

na to mardon ke team kia kia ha?

Abe tak sirf 2 march jeete han

0-3......we want a suo moto on this.......its un bearable!!!!!!!:D

woment2.jpg

610x00.jpg

Pakistan’s women cricket team prays after beating Sri Lanka in a world cup fixture. This one does not require a comment.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom