What's new

Pakistan woman found travelling without passport

Sometimes..I find how carzy can be people may be...For an actor, a lady came to India to see him...I could not stop myself laughing for some time...I saw the movie..Its a good movie..But again, burkha clad lady will come to see Salman ...I could have have imagined if she is not a bukha clad lady and little bit modern woman......it is so surprising news...

Well let her visit the religious site she wants to visit, then book her a ticket back to Pakistan. As for meeting the actors, if they want to meet a celebrity get a proper documents and then come back and stock them as much as you want until your visa expires.

Well let her visit the religious site she wants to visit, then book her a ticket back to Pakistan. As for meeting the actors, if they want to meet a celebrity get a proper documents and then come back and stock them as much as you want until your visa expires.

Why not give her some DVDs of some movies of SRK/Salman or whoever she was chasing; instead and send her back with a one-way ticket ...... much cheaper, less complicated and she'll say to herself (and everybody else around her): "dekho ab yeh merey kaid mey hai.... qayamat tak". :)

Why not give her some DVDs of some movies of SRK/Salman or whoever she was chasing; instead and send her back with a one-way ticket ...... much cheaper, less complicated and she'll say to herself (and everybody else around her): "dekho ab yeh merey kaid mey hai.... qayamat tak". :)
Arey sir who buy DVD's now of days everything can be downloaded from the internet for free now a days. At best give the women a signed picture of the actors heck forge the signature and give it to her.

Arey sir who buy DVD's now of days everything can be downloaded from the internet for free now a days. At best give the women a signed picture of the actors heck forge the signature and give it to her.

Yaar, tu toh aur hi sastey mey nibtaa liya... :tup:

ask any women she will choose gladly to die than to be raped and stay alive specially by Indian ugly men-

I'm curious, have you actually asked that to a lot of women? Or is it just your own statement that you are attributing to "any woman"?

Rape is a horrible crime and I hate to talk about it here, since it has been brought up (by a TTA, no less) only for mudslinging the neighbour. But since that's the level of discourse here, I might as well pit in.

A vast majority of rapes are perpetrated by threatening the life of the woman. A knife or other blunt weapon is held against her throat, and she is frightened into non-resistance while the men rape her. In the US, the weapon is usually a pistol. The women have no choice but to yield to the rapist, since she (like anybody else) values her life, and wouldn't want to die and leave her children orphaned or parents childless. Your contention that every woman would choose death over rape is simply not true.

BTW those last few words of yours betrays an all too common ignorance about rapes. You think the attractiveness of the rapist plays a part in the victim's plight? You think it is any better, even by an iota of a fraction of a percent, for a woman (or man) to be raped by a handsome stud? You think the rapist's appearance is in any way relevant? If you do, then you are subconsciously subscribing to the idiotic notion that women sometimes enjoy rape.

It doesn't matter if the rapist is ugly or handsome, Indian or Pakistani. Rape, by definition, is a violation of the woman's or man's right to her or his body.

Back
Top Bottom