What's new

Pakistan woman found travelling without passport

Travel advisory for women in fear of possible rape is not issued for Pakistan but for Bharat.

Advisory about getting blown up is issued by almost all countries for Pakistan. She's safer in India on that count, she will return in one piece.

Lets pray for her 'safely' return. A Pakistani, a Muslim, a woman, in Bharat, and under custody!

Only her being Pakistani is relevant. There are plenty of muslims and women and muslim women in India.

But yes, a Pakistani entering without documents will be in trouble. From past experience, we know that such people might start shooting or bombing unarmed civilians randomly. Undocumented Pakistanis are the last thing any country would want.

wearing a Burka, wows what hypocrisy
ALL HAIL THE ISLAMIC DRESS

Per the media reports she was visiting her uncle on 15 day visit visa, lost her uncle who got off train to get water, who was carrying her passport and travel document.

Unless one is mentally retarded, one would not cross over into a paranoid enemy's territory to see some stupid actors as being reported by indian media.

Per the media reports she was visiting her uncle on 15 day visit visa, lost her uncle who got off train to get water, who was carrying her passport and travel document.

If it is true, it can and will be proved. She is innocent until proven otherwise.

If it is true, it can and will be proved. She is innocent until proven otherwise.

Our government has taken up the matter per the media report. And of course she is innocent until proven otherwise. Not like there is any other choice for indian government in that matter.

Last edited:

If uncle was with her only on train comming from Pakistan then how could she visit same uncle ?? Or there are two uncles in this story ?? If visa was allowed to her then Indian high commission will verify that in minutes. No worries then chill !!

Pls give me the source you are referring to .

Unless one is mentally retarded, one would not cross over into a paranoid enemy's territory to see some stupid actors as being reported by indian media.

As per OP she is behaving or say pretending as mentally retarded only and she has some medical docs with her too , but no visa or passport.

If uncle was with her only on train comming from Pakistan then how could she visit same uncle ?? Or there are two uncles in this story ?? If visa was allowed to her then Indian high commission will verify that in minutes. No worries then chill !!

Pls give me the source you are referring to .

As per OP she is behaving or say pretending as mentally retarded only and she has some medical docs with her too , but no visa or passport.

From what I understood this a was a returning train. She was being accompanied by her uncle. I am chilling, what gave you the impression to the contrary? :)

If though, the story of lost uncle and travel docs is false and she did travel illegally to "india" to see some actors then I for one don't need anymore proof that she's mentally challenged. The rest will be handled by our government.

Last edited:
From what I understood this a was a returning train. She was being accompanied by her uncle. I am chilling, what gave you the impression to the contrary? :)

If though, the story of lost uncle and travel docs is false and she did travel illegally to "india" see some actors then I for one don't need anymore proof that she's mentally challenged. The rest will be handled by our government.

From where you cooked up the story of 15 day visa and all ??

Actually train was India bound mean FROM pakistan to India.

You should read OP again. I hope that will help.

Yes your government could have handled it while train was still in Pakistan. Once train crossed border jurisdictional authority too changed.

Raises too many questions.
if story is true, all the check points at pakistan failed to detect this woman. At India, Attari, this woman was not detected. She was only identified while the train was in transit after leaving attari at Indian side.

Something is not matching up. Either her story is true where in his uncle missed the train with her passport at attari or there is big security lapse at pakistan (allowing her to travel all the way to Indian border ) in the train.

From where you cooked up the story of 15 day visa and all ??

Actually train was India bound mean FROM pakistan to India.

You should read OP again. I hope that will help.

Yes your government could have handled it while train was still in Pakistan. Once train crossed border jurisdictional authority too changed.

I was referring to some media reports(TV). As for jurisdiction, it does not mean that the government will not handle it. I don't know how it works in india but our government will provide all assistance possible to her through the high commission and other channels since she is our citizen.

Did she have a note in her pocket showing the targets that ISI pointed out for her?

Advisory about getting blown up is issued by almost all countries for Pakistan. She's safer in India on that count, she will return in one piece.
ask any women she will choose gladly to die than to be raped and stay alive specially by Indian ugly men-

Back
Top Bottom