What's new

Pakistan woman found travelling without passport

Well she gave her reason whatelse do you want?

THAT is the worry....esp for women!

Wait for a while for her return. Listen to her experiences, then we shall talk on the issue. I do not have access to you tube right now now else I would have pested some links of Pakistani's visit in India and their experiences.

By the way are you a lady?

All passengers should be reverified one's the train enters India and that should be done before trains stops at any of Indian station. We can't rely on Pakistanies for verifications.

That's true, its a major breach in security.

You can watch the over enthusiastic indian actress's visit to Pakistan :tup:

I am unable to watch but I hope it is good and i appreciate it. We know that Pakistanis are large heated and very good hosts.
In a thread what you like about Pakistan, i had written the same thing.

Lets pray for her 'safely' return. A Pakistani, a Muslim, a woman, in Bharat, and under custody!

she will be treated as per the rights of woman under Indian laws which says she will be interrogated in presence of women police and if found innocent she will be deported soon

Please tell women in your country not to cross border illegally. Try to stay on your side of the border. There is no remedy for your cribbing.

You can watch the over enthusiastic indian actress's visit to Pakistan :tup:

She is not an actress and she is telling all lies...you can tell from the way she is talking. I guess she is trying to please her hosts.

how the "F" this even deserve a special thread
oh because she wasnt raped!

She is not an actress and she is telling all lies...you can tell from the way she is talking. I guess she is trying to please her hosts.

Says the indian who NEVER went to Pakistan :agree:

:rofl: typical denial syndrome.... :agree:

Back
Top Bottom