What's new

PAKISTAN WIN WORLD CUP 2009!!

Yeah,kind of.....we can chase down 150-160 easily.....but pietersen is still there.....lets see how much they get

Ok Pietersen gone....

Are you sure you can chase "easily" 150-160 cos since the super stages, chasing 150 isnt all that easy, IMO

Pietersen gone....big biiiiig wicket....good chance to restrict them tn 140

India should beat England today and then lose to South Africa ;) :P

Jako dada seems very excited....ahhh....Pieterson gone...nyyyyceee!!

Yeah bro sure bout that,we have a gang of big hitters and finishers in our team.....plus we've an extra batter today.....

Hey,leo don't ever ever say like that!!! ps-i know we're gonna lose to sa,still......

Hey,leo don't ever ever say like that!!! ps-i know we're gonna lose to sa,still......

In last WC you won against them..moreover SA has a poor record at semis.

Anyways coming back to this match,Owais Shah can be extremely dangerous,so expect 150+ if he hangs on.I hope he gets out though.:agree:

Yeah....thnx,that post did some good...!!!...england are goin real slow now.....it wd be tough for them to get 150

Good bowling by Indians......damn mascarenhas hits a four.Now Owais hits a four...

correction:Good batting by England.

<let's hope a wicket falls now>

We are surely gonna win....a score over 170 was reqd for a good fight....btw,another wicket,bhajji does it....

The brits looking good for enough for 150....but,is that enough to beat india precisely ,yuvraj

Back
Top Bottom