What's new

PAKISTAN WIN WORLD CUP 2009!!

i wonder how come dutch buggers gets good at everythign they play????

hockey , soccar , kick boxing now they hitting soem cricket as well

Bangladesh and India are going to play in a few hours right?
Oh man, I wish I could follow these matches live on my tv, i'd be getting some good food and lay down on my couch enjoying cricket like I used to.

LOL Chris Gayle is destroying the Aussies single handedly.

Holy crap, i'm following it through cricinfo.com
Gayle and Fletcher are already at 77/0 with the 6th over almost in sight. :eek::eek:

I wish Adam Gilchrist was on the Australian team.. they're doing too bad nowadays..:tsk:

Bangladesh and India are going to play in a few hours right?
Oh man, I wish I could follow these matches live on my tv, i'd be getting some good food and lay down on my couch enjoying cricket like I used to.

30 minutes left bro..

India wd look for a perfect revenge of the wc2007 beating today........we are gonna go hard at you today,raquib.....watch out.......btw,ashraful said that bd was the fourth best team in the tournament,in a interview to a newspaper here......what say?

India wd look for a perfect revenge of the wc2007 beating today........we are gonna go hard at you today,raquib.....watch out.......btw,ashraful said that bd was the fourth best team in the tournament,in a interview to a newspaper here......what say?

well, didnt know about what he said but that guy sucks..:P
I like Tamim, Mashrafe, Sakib and some other players..

India have won the toss and will bat. Another 15 min........

Bangladesh
India

Match scheduled to begin at 18:00 local time (17:00 GMT)

Current time: 17:42 local, 16:42 GMT
Bangladesh squad
Mohammad Ashraful*, Abdur Razzak, Junaid Siddique, Mahmudullah, Mashrafe Mortaza, Mithun Ali, Mushfiqur Rahim†, Naeem Islam, Raqibul Hasan, Rubel Hossain, Shahadat Hossain, Shamsur Rahman, Shakib Al Hasan, Syed Rasel, Tamim Iqbal

India squad
MS Dhoni, V Sehwag, G Gambhir, Harbhajan Singh, RA Jadeja, Z Khan, P Kumar, PP Ojha, IK Pathan, YK Pathan, SK Raina, I Sharma, RG Sharma, RP Singh, Yuvraj Singh

Yeah.....i am a biiig fan of mashraffe too......though like ashraful too

How about young blood tamim and saqib al hassan. I am counting on them like last world cup. I am looking forward to see a competitive match regardless the outcome. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom