What's new

PAKISTAN WIN WORLD CUP 2009!!

wat an inning.......
wat a class.... superb.. simply awesome
did u check afridi's catch??? that wat out of no where. im still struglin to understand wat exactly did he do
razzaq gave a really gud start to pakistan which was followed by all our bowlers.
umer gull has made a world record today in 2020. best figures

wat an inning.......
wat a class.... superb.. simply awesome
did u check afridi's catch??? that wat out of where. im still struglin to understand wat exactly did he do
Lol yea the ball landed in his hand out of nowhere.

Umar gul rocks.... I was left spellbound by his amazing bowling display....the pakistanis surely produced a world class performance today,hugely contradictory to the earlier ones....getting razzak in and getting butt out,surely did the trick......

Wow thanks Almighty what a performance so far.......Gul was just awesome and made a world record....now he holds best and third best bowling records in T20.

Somehow Indian commentators look shocked, IMO

Umar gul rocks.... I was left spellbound by his amazing bowling display....the pakistanis surely produced a world class performance today,hugely contradictory to the earlier ones....getting razzak in and getting butt out,surely did the trick......

actually butt has been replaced by Ahmed Shahzaid and tanvir by razzaq

this shahzaib guy has been brilliant so far...
im lovin it:pakistan:

actually butt has been replaced by Ahmed Shahzaid and tanvir by razzaq

this shahzaib guy has been brilliant so far...
im lovin it:pakistan:

LOL...see what i said....lose salman butt, who is not here on merit and let those who deserve play.

Shahzad didnt replace But, this is another young talent whose name is Shahzaib....brilliant scoring:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Excellent going!! :tup:

I like this new guy,Shahzaib Hasan.
and Razzaq is back with a bang,but Gul is the man today.Superb bowling by him.
Pakistan will be in Semis inshallah.But Game against Ireland will be difficult,provided their past record.

Afridi in....guys u knwo abt afridi...if he departs early , dont mind cos he will never listen......
31 required on 66 balls
excellent fieldig by Newzealand

Dont forget Vettori is one of the best spinners of this time....
Afridi is playing unlike Afridi....ones and twos..which is really required right now for Pak..but for how long?

Just a little sensible game can get Pak through...these are pressure times...dont think its a simple chase

SIX by Afridi,,,,

See what happens when things are done on merit, be it in sports or any other area....The nature and luck tends to favour as well

Salman butt was dropped and those who deserved played....and we had this performance...hatts off to Afridi too

Afridi is back in FORM :yahoo::enjoy::cheesy:

Victory...congratulations to all Pak supporters..we really needed this.....so many smiles would have been put on Pakistanis/their supporters

Dont forget Razzaq who took the very first wicket of Kiwis....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom