What's new

PAKISTAN WIN WORLD CUP 2009!!

Ah man..there's the first wicket...i'm not too optimistic...we need sixes and 4's..seriously..

I knew this will happen.

Ahmed goes

Kamran Akmal comes in. Bratties are getting noisy. Finally a boundary. We need boundaries. Punish the bowlers. At least one boundary and singles or doubles every over. Got to keep the scoreboard ticking.

What the ****. where is the six and four.

Pakistan's cricket team selectors are retarded they should've pick Abdul Razzaq,Mohamed Yusuf,Mohammed Asif and Shoib Aktar we are not going to win the world cup without them simple as that

some momentum but not enough. need more now or never........

Pakistan's cricket team selectors are retarded they should've pick Abdul Razzaq,Mohamed Yusuf,Mohammed Asif and Shoib Aktar we are not going to win the world cup without them simple as that

Razzaq.........just got released by ICL
Yousuf..........not built for T20
Akhtar..........Unfit
Asif..............under fine

Salman should occupy one end, let Kamran do the hitting.

Salman is finding his rhythm slowly. Pakistan should try to hit boundaries. Another boundary as we speak. Beauty by Salman! Salman and Akmal need to settle. These two should build a partnership. We still got plenty of hitters to come. Not least Boom Boom.

wild swing and a miss from Kamran.

they should make sure that they take single atleast.

I think it should be other way round. Salman seems to be quite settled. He has already hit a few boundaries. He needs to be at strike.

Back
Top Bottom