What's new

Pakistan will push UN to declare Indian Ocean 'nuclear free zone', says Aziz

Diego Garcia is such a beautiful place :)
On serious note, it is plain propaganda or preparing the ground work for SLM test.

View attachment 306054

image-jpeg.306054

Which debate ? The one where you are presenting utterly retarded claims as the ultimate truth!

And you are living embodiment of the latter. Stay Classy .;)

The same debate , in which you couldn't present a logical argument for this latest idiocy on behalf of Pakistan government and still felt compelled to defend it.

Could you tell the number of successful tests that were done for Babur? I called this system immature ,not non-existent, on basis of number of tests.

What? It's been in service since mid 2000s! It's been validated several times !

If you stop acting butthurt, you would appreciate that whole of naval warfare is based on shooting down salvos of AShCMs ,which are technologically better than INS guided land attack cruise missile. Shooting them down does not require a leap of technology.

Cruise missiles are easier to shoot down than aircraft. They are practically autonomous suicide drones.

Try "shooting down" a CM that barely flies 50 meters above the terrain ! And changes its course and can change its target midair !

It's not a missile system from the 60s.. And there is a reason why even your country hasn't developed one and is struggling with one for years...

And you are living embodiment of the latter. Stay Classy .;)

The same debate , in which you couldn't present a logical argument for this latest idiocy on behalf of Pakistan government and still felt compelled in defending it.

Says the idiot who can't differentiate between a Styx missile battery to a S-300.. Spare me the nonsense kid..

As for your debates .. Really? You can debate? With what? Making retarded claims and sticking with them like a monkey n his bananas...Get lost.

And India would push UN to declare the Af-Pak region as a “Nuclear Free Zone" which is necessary for maintaining strategic stability in the Af-Pak region and to avoid an arms race between Afghanistan and Pakistan..:big_boss:

So Sir you are comparing India with Afghanistan ....:whistle:

Try "shooting down" a CM that barely flies 50 meters above the terrain ! And changes its course and can change its target midair !

Do calculation for yourself.

If a radar mast is 10m high, a missile flying at height of fifty meter would be visible to it at 36.29Km, which means that operator would have 156 seconds (assuming it is subsonic with M=0.7) to shoot this missile.

That is a long enough response time to intercept.Even AA guns could do it.

Throw in AWACS and detection range increase to 300Km, and reaction time increase to 20+ minutes.

Says the idiot who can't differentiate between a Styx missile battery to a S-300.. Spare me the nonsense kid..

As for your debates .. Really? You can debate? With what? Making retarded claims and sticking with them like a monkey n his bananas...Get lost.

Here we go again.

Listen up kid, a graceful taunt is worth a thousand insults.

Alas arguing with a fool, only proves there are two...so Adios.

After that, next phase of research should be put into ground based satellite jamming systems. Asymmetric warfare is the key, you take out positioning systems momentarily, and all the missiles will be dud.
Not really, IRBM-ICBM class missiles have backup guidance (IMU + Stellar), so they won't just become duds (CEP sure would increase by a couple hundred meters). Similar is the case for LACMs, IMU + TERCOM + DSMAC can do a pretty decent job, however they can be more inaccurate without GPS.

Here we go again.

Listen up kid, a graceful taunt is worth a thousand insults.

Alas arguing with a fool, only proves there are two...so Adios.

Yes there are two .. You and your Vedic fart buddy above .. As for kid .. I'm old enough to be your daddy.. As for graceful insults.. Well that a depends some kids deserve a graceful Arse spanking... Which you are getting.

Not really, IRBM-ICBM class missiles have backup guidance (IMU + Stellar), so they won't just become duds (CEP sure would increase by a couple hundred meters). Similar is the case for LACMs, IMU + TERCOM + DSMAC can do a pretty decent job, however they can be more inaccurate without GPS.

Here enjoy this guys nonsense .. It's easy shooting down a SLCM..;

Do calculation for yourself.

If a radar mast is 10m high, a missile flying at height of fifty meter would be visible to it at 36.29Km, which means that operator would have 156 seconds (assuming it is subsonic with M=0.7) to shoot this missile.

That is a long enough response time to intercept.Even AA guns could do it.

Throw in AWACS and detection range increase to 300Km, and reaction time increase to 20+ minutes.

A good initiative by the government but I doubt it will succeed.

Yes, I have taken inertial navigation into account. But for a maneuvering warhead, a positioning system will be vital. Jamming of GPS signal, will increase the effectiveness of our ABM missiles.

Unfortunately you are not in India's foreign office, so keep your deals to yourself. Let people harboring knowledge, deal with it.

lol are you implying you are the one harbouring knowledge and throwing deal on the table ?

Pathetic reaction from you, whine about Pakistan being aggressive, and when we come for peace you claim a victory.
So if tomorrow we have nukes (which we will) will you blame Pakistan for making them?.
I personally want to see reactions of Indians when they perceive they have a higher ground, and the look on their faces when reality sets in.

(Remember Chagai?)
When did pakistan come for peace? Care to enlighten us all?

Bangladesh is on the other side of india, it belongs to the bengalis, but dont worry it is almost all muslim and cleansed of hindus
Cleansed of hindus? So you admit it is done purposely.

I am also reporting this as you are openly promoting this as well.

@HRK

No Sir.. Not at all.. I wasn't comparing either India or Pakistan with Afghanistan.. I was just trying to put the Indian view on the table about the two-front threat we percieve ( real or imagined ) in the Pakistan-India-China triangle by comparing it with the example of Afghanistan-Pakistan-India triangle.

The point which I was making is that Its rather absurd for India to get into a disarmament treaty with only one of our rivals, because that will cripple us against the other one. Just as Pakistan will find itself at a disadvantage against India if Pakistan and Afghanistan sign a disarmament pact.

And BTW sir, I'm 18 only. So it feels a bit out of place to be addressed as “Sir" by someone who's much more senior and therefore presumably much more leaned than me.. Just saying...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom