What's new

Pakistan will get 34 T37 from Turkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody was mentioning that it is T-37s and Pakistani Consulate in Turkey confirmed it. I wonder why is this T-38s being mentioned everywhere. o_O
Maybe because we dont use them anymore and retired those planes after 49 years.
The Turkish Airforce use instead the T-37's the Korean made KT-1T planes and we will use our own design TAI made HURKUS planes for basic traning.
After 49 years of service the T-37's caused to much problems in the last years.
Last year during a traning flight two pilots died on a crash.One of them was the Pakistani Major Masood Hussain Chhachhar.
This will be our future basic training plane : Turkish Auronotic Industry made HURKUS

As per the article the delivery should start by year end.

Looking forward to it :-)

they will be t38 ...
no they will not thy will be T37C dekh lena bhai
Izmir+Air+Show+in+Turkey+Turkish+Air+Force+100+Year+celebrations%2521+air+force+turkish+air+force+t-37.jpg

According to the article, it's T-38. Please refer to post # 265
and this article is wrong janab they will be T-37 because we have them already inducting a new trainer for few year ?

Imran bhai time will tell ...
they will be T38 most probably
and why we induct a new plate-farm janab for 3-5 years ? its for me highly impossible . PAF only did like this when they inducted VVIP A-310 from Qatar . let see . BTW i respect your opinion sir jee even i disagree

So how many T-37s & T-38s Turkey has? Will they give all of them to Pakistan for Free?

Also, how many T-37s & T-38s can PAF acquire from current and former operators which are in use or are stored to be sold for spares?

Are these new planes or those retired from TuAF??

Are these new planes or those retired from TuAF??

Turkey retired 'em about 2-3 years ago, after a fatal crash which also claimed the life of an PAF Instructor with hisTurkish student.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom