What's new

Pakistan will continue busting CIA rings: Shuja Pasha to the US

we are saying this from the start of the wot.
i live in DIK and all the routs go through dikhan. we know few RAW agents being captured in dikhan and neighboring villages.
so its not we will say its we were and are saying that raw and cia are involved in SWA. and CIA and Raw are involved in Backing BLA.

Ho good, there goes our script writer, we had a Bomb blast in Mumbi and we are investigating we are not pointing our fingers at you the way you are doing to the rest of the world. I want a stable Pakistan as my neighbour but with this attitue we are not going anywhere. if you say that RAW agents are arrested why is the issue brought to light via media.
Your army dishonored your dead comrads in Kargil war by disvowing them, show us the proof that an operative of the RAW is there and hand him to international court of investigation in to his country of origin and more can be revealed, your country does not have the guts to do that as your Governments proclaim are false and baseless

Situation in Karachi alarming: US Ambassador

7-8-2011_18321_l.jpg

ISLAMABAD: The US has expressed concern over the violence in Karachi and has stressed on all stakeholders to solve their differences.

In a statement issued by the US ambassador to Pakistan, Cameron Munter stated that the death of 60 people in three days in Karachi was alarming. He stressed on all the stakeholders not to escalate the situation and put their differences aside. The US ambassador also sent his condolences to the families of the victims.

Americans are Infringing in our internal matters as if they own us.It is now become day to day activity..

damn poor Pakistanis can not teach these bastards that it our internal matter .

I suggest capture the Yankee spies , put black paint on their faces, and put them on a donkey and send them to US consulate

May be the Yanks should focus on their own little problems

WHy dont Pakistani public close down USA consulates all over Pakistan, thats the right step , close down US Embassy in Pakistan as they are processing US visas from UAE now .... so whats the point of having US embassy and Consulates in Pakistan...

Close them down and if needed Close our ones too in US .... they need to learn things the hard way ..............

Pakistan will continue busting private CIA rings, Pasha to tell US – The Express Tribune

Not to sound too much like a political sloganeer, but...

"Kadam barhao, Pak Fauj, sab tumhare saath hain!"

So did he finally tell it? I mean he is already a hero when "he was going to tell it" on the advise of the core commanders in their meeting after they gave a "mild rebuke" to US by saying that the Pakistani Army does not need the money and they will fight terrorism of their own (?) funds.

There is surely some news about Shuja telling Leon Panetta (running a different thread) as per which he told Leon Panetta (did Panetta really meet him or was it the acting CIA chief Morell? but then who will question that? and who anyway cares for the spoon feeding of the propaganda?) that Allah is his boss and not US (of course un-named - confidential - cannot be named for their protection) sources are quoted to ensure that the right jingoistic flavour is maintained.

Best to wait to hear what comes out of Pentagon or the next drone strike? Both will give an indication to who told what to who in US.

One does not go to the US to tell them anything.

It would be a waste to the National Exchequer.

He is there so that they can find out ways where Pakistan can make a face saving compromise.

Both the US and Pakistan require each other and so a face saving deal is absolutely essential to appease the domestic audience.

I hope it is true and message is given with strong body language. Because people like Najam Sethi always try to make Pakistan afraid from Americans.

he also met hussain haqqani during the visit.i bet he must have aked him to stop distributing free pak ticket to cia people :P

When USA will learn that it should not interfere in matters of other countries :no:

When USA will learn that it should not interfere in matters of other countries :no:

Well, let's see:

"A superpower is a state with a dominant position in the international system which has the ability to influence events and its own interests and project power on a worldwide scale to protect those interests. A superpower is traditionally considered to be a step higher than a great power."

Does that answer your question? :D

mate you should ask this of your leaders . first they allow the US to come in and virtually do what they want in your country . then you blame the US and innocently ask why are you interfering in our domestic affairs? come on if any one is to blame its your own leadership .

Back
Top Bottom