What's new

“Pakistan was not created to make Nawaz Sharif and Asif Zardari billionaires." said PM Imran Khan

Zardari -NS et al in fact destroyed our younger generations and turned many them into apolitical disciples of rotten consumer culture. It may take decades to heal the serious social damages caused by these dirty people.

Pakistan was also not created to serve the Shaikh Chillian experiments of Cartoon-e-Azam PM Imran Khan who managed to decimate the Pakistani economy, impose poverty on the nation and lose Indian Occupied Kashmir all in just one year.
By the way congrats on Yusuf Raza Gilanis win. PMLN first got him disqualified and then brought him back in Senate - would you call it a U turn?

There is a world of difference between me saying it and PM admitting it.

Why even be in government at all if you have surrendered to routine capitalist pressure?

The impasse is in your head and that too largely due to propaganda that one man is ultimate occultation of innocence and honesty despite repeatedly admitting to hypocrisy and rest all evil born of Lillith.

You're one to talk of occultation, hypocrisy? If you oppose Imran Khan so much, then who do you support? These rat-b@$tards like zardari and nawaz? Are you one of those chickens sitting on the fence pointing fingers at others, while you do nothing?

Let's have it then ... Who do you support? Or are you a chicken sittin on the fence?

What's the matter, too scared to answer the question?

You're one to talk of occultation, hypocrisy? If you oppose Imran Khan so much, then who do you support? These rat-b@$tards like zardari and nawaz? Are you one of those chickens sitting on the fence pointing fingers at others, while you do nothing?

Let's have it then ... Who do you support? Or are you a chicken sittin on the fence?

What's the matter, too scared to answer the question?

It's not very fair to put people on the spot like that. This is considered quite crude by most cultures.

I support myself. May not have hordes of tigers, sheros, jiyalas or bakhts but i have unwavering support from the mirror on the wall and my shadow.

It's not very fair to put people on the spot like that. This is considered quite crude by most cultures.

I support myself. May not have hordes of tigers, sheros, jiyalas or bakhts but i have unwavering support from the mirror on the wall and my shadow.

Good for you .... since you support yourself, it's no different from zardari who fills his pockets with stolen money to support himself, nor different nawaz who does the same as zardar only slightly business-con manner.

Oh I didn't put you in any spot, when you can criticize others (Imran Khan) then don't expect no one to do it to you.

Good for you .... since you support yourself, it's no different from zardari who fills his pockets with stolen money to support himself, nor different nawaz who does the same as zardar only slightly business-con manner.

Oh I didn't put you in any spot, when you can criticize others (Imran Khan) then don't expect no one to do it to you.
why can't your Khan speak for himself?

why can't your Khan speak for himself?

1615347030748.png

IK needs to do something other than issuing statements, his promise was to bring the looted money and bring the top fish to justice, if he fails in that then I doubt he will win in the next election.

So before IK, are you trying to imply there was no poverty?? Economy was already decimated in Godfathers league era, with Ishaq dollar running away to UK, since when did Pakistan have IOK??

Wait a minute when Pakistani mujahideen and Pak army took over the Kargil peaks, it was your beloved leader who went begging to then president Clinton and Pakistan was forced to retreat from Kargil peaks.
Pakistan was $5 trillion dollar economy with my kachra wala riding a benz to collect my trash. He gave me 2 bangles of gold to pick up my own trash and throw it in the bin which Gillani promptly picked up for his wife so she could donate it to Fazlu's madrassa children for buying 2 bars of Kit Kat.

Says the gimp whose just took 70crore from senator Abdul Qadir.
And is enticing maulana Diesel with deputy chairman senate post.
Wah Imran ji wah

Back
Top Bottom