What's new

“Pakistan was not created to make Nawaz Sharif and Asif Zardari billionaires." said PM Imran Khan

Read it with the most innocent of intentions. Still doesn't hold true.

Well now, that can effectively be classified as your opinion, and you're entitled to it.

I would make a fair trade with you since you are a Muslim first and anything later.

Always, Muslim first, dear friend.

Will trade your Saturday Sermon for evidence of performance of this government that directly made you a benefactor?

A benefactor? Really? Aaww come on now brother .... is that really the best conclusion you can come up with? Especially after you conceded that I staunchly adhere to being Muslim First.

Take a moment, deep breath and reassess what you just posted. I am certain that a smart guy like you, will figure out the error in your conclusion.

Where you gonna store the Data?

Read it with the most innocent of intentions. Still doesn't hold true.

I would make a fair trade with you since you are a Muslim first and anything later.

Will trade your Saturday Sermon for evidence of performance of this government that directly made you a benefactor?
That would be hard coded. 4k to 5k byte of files.

A benefactor? Really? Aaww come on now

Arent you a citizen? Every citizen benefits from good governance and a fair governance and an honest governance.

I would even take pothole repairs as evidence or a request handled by PM portal without the use of nepotism.
That would be hard coded. 4k to 5k byte of files.

Doesn't matter if you don't have a placeholder for data storage.

All criminals exhibit greater IQ level than those around them.

It's not the vote count that is the problem. Its voting for someone who you cannot hold accountable to the agreed mandate is where the problem lies.

Gali ke badmaash ko Vote electronic do ya thappa laga kar. Faida?

Arent you a citizen? Every citizen benefits from good governance and a fair governance and an honest governance.

I would even take pothole repairs as evidence or a request handled by PM portal without the use of nepotism.

Having had years and years of savage plundering by the likes of that scum-zardari and the other scum-nawaz ... it isn't like you wave a magic wand or flip a switch, then presto, all is well. Then if that weren't enough, there are the land-mafia, sugar-mafia, wheat-mafia, rampaging around like lowlife thugs. Not to mention the scum-ppp/pml-n fluttering like fish outta water, then using FATF as a weapon to threaten Govt of Pakistan to concede NRO.

Please bro, do you really want me to continue? Pot holes should be the least of your priorities on trying to discuss this matter.

I know you are better than this. I also know that there is a part of you, that knows there is so much wrong with what's going in Pakistan with these traitor-ppp/pml-n's treason.

If you still wanna walk that path, then I say as a Muslim ....
لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِىَ دِينِ

Just might wanna ask Trump how fair, free and transparent those machines are.

El Sidd, I was watching IK live this morning.

He also said, all the objections Trump raised proven to be false. Because they (US Election authorities) have the electronic record of the voting.

Did you forget that part of IK's speech!!

Having had years and years of savage plundering by the likes of that scum-zardari and the other scum-nawaz ... it isn't like you wave a magic wand or flip a switch, then presto, all is well. Then if that weren't enough, there are the land-mafia, sugar-mafia, wheat-mafia, rampaging around like lowlife thugs. Not to mention the scum-ppp/pml-n fluttering like fish outta water, then using FATF as a weapon to threaten Govt of Pakistan to concede NRO.

Please bro, do you really want me to continue? Pot holes should be the least of your priorities on trying to discuss this matter.

I know you are better than this. I also know that there is a part of you, that knows there is so much wrong with what's going in Pakistan with these traitor-ppp/pml-n's treason.

If you still wanna walk that path, then I say as a Muslim ....
لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِىَ دِينِ
How much more time do you want?

Ballpark it please.

I have sent an emissary to your Caliph. He failed to convince him with both words and actions.

He also said, all the objections Trump raised proven to be false. Because they (US Election authorities) have the electronic record of the voting.

Do you want to solve America's stolen elections puzzle in Pakistan?

The authorities holding that Data are what you and Mr. Khan know as ECP.

Now isn't that a full circle already?

“Pakistan was not created to make Nawaz Sharif and Asif Zardari billionaires. Zardari is famous all over the world as MR

10 percent and films and documentaries have been made on him," said Imran Khan.

Yousaf Gillani is corrupt person, his assets should be reviewed: PM Imran

by Web Desk March 6, 2021 in News

%DB%8C%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-750x422.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Imran Khan on Saturday said the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) leader Yousaf Raza Gillani was an extremely corrupt person, therefore his assets should be reviewed.

He said this while addressing the National Assembly session after securing the simple majority in vote of confidence from the parliament in Islamabad. He had decided to take the vote of confidence after the Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf (PTI) candidate Abdul Hafeez Sheikh lost the Senate elections on Islamabad’s general seat against former prime minister Gillani.

PM Imran said they knew for the last one month that money was being collected for the Senate elections. The purpose behind secret balloting was to defeat Abdul Hafeez Sheikh, he said adding that he was ashamed of whatever happened during the polls.

“We are bringing electoral machines like in the US to ensure that elections are free, fair and transparent,” he said. He also once again criticized the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP).

Imran Khan lashed out at the opposition leaders for their corruption and trying to pressurize him to give them NRO.

“Pakistan was not created to make Nawaz Sharif and Asif Zardari billionaires. Zardari is famous all over the world as MR 10 percent and films and documentaries have been made on him. While, Jamiat Ulema e Islam-F (JUI-F) chief Fazl ur Rehman has always been a corrupt man.

“Nawaz has fled abroad after looting the country for 30 years. PPP and PML-N looted the country with both hands after getting the NRO from Musharraf. They started blackmailing me on the FATF to get NRO,” he said.

He said Pakistan was placed in the FATF’s grey list during PML-N’s era and not during his tenure. He also said that the biggest pressure on him was of inflation.

He said foreign debt had climbed from 6,000 billion to 30,000 billion rupees.

https://www.dialoguepakistan.com/yo...atYwcGiNzS4mAA3xFTUkCvbwmuaAxd2E2wmJt-kdPPrfo

Zerdari ko hussa dyna para... leker rehta hai ugla. Imran bhai, abhi bhi waqt hai mamlat thek kerlain.

IK should get tough. PDM criticism is based on him being "selected". The leaders of PDM have been proven to be corrupt, Panamagate etc. Even before PTI gained power, most people knew about these thieves deeds.

Plenty of ammo to make pak public aware of their crimes.

Even against Benazir there is plenty of evidence including court records in Spain, where she would have been convicted if she didn't die.

BB was extremely corrupt, not just Zardari. Bilawal is walking on his parents footsteps. His food and travels were paid from the fake bank accounts. There are documentary proofs available for that.

That's why i commented that ECP is a corrupt institution , always had been.
Otherwise, how these thieves are allowed to stand in the Elections despite tons of evidence of their crimes!!

“Pakistan was not created to make Nawaz Sharif and Asif Zardari billionaires. Zardari is famous all over the world as MR

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Imran Khan on Saturday said the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) leader Yousaf Raza Gillani was an extremely corrupt person, therefore his assets should be reviewed.

He said this while addressing the National Assembly session after securing the simple majority in vote of confidence from the parliament in Islamabad. He had decided to take the vote of confidence after the Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf (PTI) candidate Abdul Hafeez Sheikh lost the Senate elections on Islamabad’s general seat against former prime minister Gillani.

PM Imran said they knew for the last one month that money was being collected for the Senate elections. The purpose behind secret balloting was to defeat Abdul Hafeez Sheikh, he said adding that he was ashamed of whatever happened during the polls.

“We are bringing electoral machines like in the US to ensure that elections are free, fair and transparent,” he said. He also once again criticized the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP).

Imran Khan lashed out at the opposition leaders for their corruption and trying to pressurize him to give them NRO.

“Pakistan was not created to make Nawaz Sharif and Asif Zardari billionaires. Zardari is famous all over the world as MR 10 percent and films and documentaries have been made on him. While, Jamiat Ulema e Islam-F (JUI-F) chief Fazl ur Rehman has always been a corrupt man.

“Nawaz has fled abroad after looting the country for 30 years. PPP and PML-N looted the country with both hands after getting the NRO from Musharraf. They started blackmailing me on the FATF to get NRO,” he said.

He said Pakistan was placed in the FATF’s grey list during PML-N’s era and not during his tenure. He also said that the biggest pressure on him was of inflation.

https://www.dialoguepakistan.com/yo...atYwcGiNzS4mAA3xFTUkCvbwmuaAxd2E2wmJt-kdPPrfo
This man will not relent. He will not release his vice like grip from around the throats of the common thieves attempting to seize Pakistani interests and assets once more. I salute his steadfast resolve.

How they wail and cry in the aisles, "we don't recognise this vote", "we don't accept this result", "this vote is meaningless" they protest - the flailing desperation of those whose days are numbered against the man who will drag us all kicking and screaming, against our collective will, out from our quiescent state of mediocrity.

It seems like ( PM Imran khan iss Pakistan ke last hope ha jo iss corruption or iss gandi syasat ke daldal sa iss mulk ko nikal sata hai)

How much more time do you want?

Ballpark it please.

I have sent an emissary to your Caliph. He failed to convince him with both words and actions.

Do you want to solve America's stolen elections puzzle in Pakistan?

The authorities holding that Data are what you and Mr. Khan know as ECP.

Now isn't that a full circle already?

El Sidd, you made the comments about Trump's complaints, I just corrected you in response.

Have you missed my comments about ECP in last few days!!

Look mate, my eyes have seen many very famous Ex-Judges of Sind High Court receiving rather large brown envelope from people/businessmen i know. Right in front of my eyes. So I don't trust anyone in authority in Pakistan, most of them are extremely corrupt people. I didn't use all of them, because there are always some good people everywhere.

El Zidd, you made the comments about Trump's complaints, I just corrected you in response.

Have you missed my comments about ECP in last few days!!

Look mate, my eyes have seen many very famous Ex-Judges of Sind High Court receiving rather large brown envelope from people/businessmen i know. Right in front of my eyes. So I don't trust anyone in authority in Pakistan, most of them are extremely corrupt people. I didn't use all of them, because there are always some good people everywhere.

We are in agreement then the system has lost the vote of confidence and individuals don't matter.

Difference is that American electoral system is not compromised like in Pakistan. It could withstand pressure groups and even mobbing attempts during the electoral process.

Pakistan mein system crash karwa dena bahaut easy hai due to sellouts everywhere. Cultural problem, dear.

Back
Top Bottom