What's new

“Pakistan was not created to make Nawaz Sharif and Asif Zardari billionaires." said PM Imran Khan

PaklovesTurkiye

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
“Pakistan was not created to make Nawaz Sharif and Asif Zardari billionaires. Zardari is famous all over the world as MR

10 percent and films and documentaries have been made on him," said Imran Khan.

Yousaf Gillani is corrupt person, his assets should be reviewed: PM Imran

by Web Desk March 6, 2021 in News

%DB%8C%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-750x422.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Imran Khan on Saturday said the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) leader Yousaf Raza Gillani was an extremely corrupt person, therefore his assets should be reviewed.

He said this while addressing the National Assembly session after securing the simple majority in vote of confidence from the parliament in Islamabad. He had decided to take the vote of confidence after the Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf (PTI) candidate Abdul Hafeez Sheikh lost the Senate elections on Islamabad’s general seat against former prime minister Gillani.

PM Imran said they knew for the last one month that money was being collected for the Senate elections. The purpose behind secret balloting was to defeat Abdul Hafeez Sheikh, he said adding that he was ashamed of whatever happened during the polls.

“We are bringing electoral machines like in the US to ensure that elections are free, fair and transparent,” he said. He also once again criticized the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP).

Imran Khan lashed out at the opposition leaders for their corruption and trying to pressurize him to give them NRO.

“Pakistan was not created to make Nawaz Sharif and Asif Zardari billionaires. Zardari is famous all over the world as MR 10 percent and films and documentaries have been made on him. While, Jamiat Ulema e Islam-F (JUI-F) chief Fazl ur Rehman has always been a corrupt man.

“Nawaz has fled abroad after looting the country for 30 years. PPP and PML-N looted the country with both hands after getting the NRO from Musharraf. They started blackmailing me on the FATF to get NRO,” he said.

He said Pakistan was placed in the FATF’s grey list during PML-N’s era and not during his tenure. He also said that the biggest pressure on him was of inflation.

He said foreign debt had climbed from 6,000 billion to 30,000 billion rupees.

https://www.dialoguepakistan.com/yo...atYwcGiNzS4mAA3xFTUkCvbwmuaAxd2E2wmJt-kdPPrfo

“Pakistan was not created to make Nawaz Sharif and Asif Zardari billionaires. Zardari is famous all over the world as MR

10 percent and films and documentaries have been made on him," said Imran Khan.

Yousaf Gillani is corrupt person, his assets should be reviewed: PM Imran

by Web Desk March 6, 2021 in News

%DB%8C%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-750x422.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Imran Khan on Saturday said the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) leader Yousaf Raza Gillani was an extremely corrupt person, therefore his assets should be reviewed.

He said this while addressing the National Assembly session after securing the simple majority in vote of confidence from the parliament in Islamabad. He had decided to take the vote of confidence after the Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf (PTI) candidate Abdul Hafeez Sheikh lost the Senate elections on Islamabad’s general seat against former prime minister Gillani.

PM Imran said they knew for the last one month that money was being collected for the Senate elections. The purpose behind secret balloting was to defeat Abdul Hafeez Sheikh, he said adding that he was ashamed of whatever happened during the polls.

“We are bringing electoral machines like in the US to ensure that elections are free, fair and transparent,” he said. He also once again criticized the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP).

Imran Khan lashed out at the opposition leaders for their corruption and trying to pressurize him to give them NRO.

“Pakistan was not created to make Nawaz Sharif and Asif Zardari billionaires. Zardari is famous all over the world as MR 10 percent and films and documentaries have been made on him. While, Jamiat Ulema e Islam-F (JUI-F) chief Fazl ur Rehman has always been a corrupt man.

“Nawaz has fled abroad after looting the country for 30 years. PPP and PML-N looted the country with both hands after getting the NRO from Musharraf. They started blackmailing me on the FATF to get NRO,” he said.

He said Pakistan was placed in the FATF’s grey list during PML-N’s era and not during his tenure. He also said that the biggest pressure on him was of inflation.

He said foreign debt had climbed from 6,000 billion to 30,000 billion rupees.

https://www.dialoguepakistan.com/yo...atYwcGiNzS4mAA3xFTUkCvbwmuaAxd2E2wmJt-kdPPrfo

That right there shows how pml-n, ppp, jui and other traitors are so desperate. Since they are up against a man who is truthful and has integrity, they failed miserably to obtain an NRO. Now they are trying all how to sabotage Prime Minister Imran Khan, and in the process exposing themselves as outright traitors using FATF which directly hurts Pakistan.

It shows that these ppp, pml-n, jui and their partners have zero allegiance to Pakistan. For them, Pakistan is just trust fund to plunder. Any Pakistani who has an real spine, has even an ounce of Imaan, would stand firmly with Imran Khan. Because if you do not stand with Imran Khan, it means you are in the ppp/pml-n/jui camp ..... for any REAL MUSLIM, who is Pakistani, it should be more than enough to resolve in uniting with like minded Muslims who love Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah to stand up and protect Pakistan from the scum within.

I raise my hands in duah to Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah to cleanse Pakistan from the scum-traitors such as zardari, nawaz, bilawal, shabaz, fazlur rahman, altaf, gilani and all those associated with them in their wicked and criminal acts against Pakistan.

NS, Diesel, and Zardari are all corrupt to the core but NS and Diesel are just the beneficiaries of easy corruption...pay me this much to get this favor...whereas Zardari is on a totally different level, he has a direct link with Iblees as his advisor and will sell his daughter to ten black men if it gets him what he wants.

He is right about zardari and nawaz but he made alliance with same zardari few years back in Senate election ...this is where real problem is..any way zardari has struck a deal all his cases will be transfered to Karachi ,Sindh NAb.there is hearing in SC at 12 on this..another NRO coming

Why? Because he rides a white flying donkey to your town speaking in tongues?

What desperation is this!!

I was waiting for your response when I read his post, I can imagine how you jumped on your chair when you read it LOL

Seems noon league skeptical on Yousaf Gilani selection. After today's Noon league press conference shows clear difference inside PMLn.

IK should get tough. PDM criticism is based on him being "selected". The leaders of PDM have been proven to be corrupt, Panamagate etc. Even before PTI gained power, most people knew about these thieves deeds.

Plenty of ammo to make pak public aware of their crimes.

Faujdari ke cases ki koi ahmiyat hai? ya sirf laxmi pooja karne aye ho Mr. Living Dead?
I was waiting for your response when I read his post, I can imagine how you jumped on your chair when you read it LOL

Khoon khaula dene wali baaten dil azaari ke zumre me ati hain

Just might wanna ask Trump how fair, free and transparent those machines are.
300 to 400 files of Java will be sufficient for whole of the Pakistan. Object Oriented Programming. What a fine application that will be..

but it is now to make politicians civil services and generals rich .

Pakistan was also not created to serve the Shaikh Chillian experiments of Cartoon-e-Azam PM Imran Khan who managed to decimate the Pakistani economy, impose poverty on the nation and lose Indian Occupied Kashmir all in just one year.

Why? Because he rides a white flying donkey to your town speaking in tongues?

What desperation is this!!

I suggest you use that beautiful brain Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah has blessed you with and try to figure out what I said. Shouldn't be too hard, bro.

300 to 400 files of Java will be sufficient for whole of the Pakistan. Object Oriented Programming. What a fine application that will be..

Where you gonna store the Data?
I suggest you use that beautiful brain Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah has blessed you with and try to figure out what I said. Shouldn't be too hard, bro.
Read it with the most innocent of intentions. Still doesn't hold true.

I would make a fair trade with you since you are a Muslim first and anything later.

Will trade your Saturday Sermon for evidence of performance of this government that directly made you a benefactor?

Back
Top Bottom