What's new

“Pakistan was not created to make Nawaz Sharif and Asif Zardari billionaires." said PM Imran Khan

1615054567375.png

Mubarak Patel meme network?

Janab Sindhi Python.

Pakistan ek ideological state hai. 220 million maseeha maujood hain.

No tension.
tension maat lia karann... its all light satire on this system...

Difference is that American electoral system is not compromised like in Pakistan. It could withstand pressure groups and even mobbing attempts during the electoral process.

Pakistan mein system crash karwa dena bahaut easy hai due to sellouts everywhere. Cultural problem, dear.

Contrary to the claims and shouting by the opposition parties. The voting system on the election night was stopped to benefit the opposition parties rather than PTI/IK. After the stoppage of the system, PTI started to lose and eventually lost in constituencies they were leading before the breakdown.

The last elections were hugely compromised, not in favour of PTI.
We are in agreement then the system has lost the vote of confidence and individuals don't matter.

Oh, glad to see, you are in agreement with IK.
He is also saying that the system is damaged and it needs to be mended.
Individuals make groups. These groups of individuals are extremely corrupt.
Thanks for admitting it.

You should be part of IK's team to get rid of the corrupt and outdated system. :enjoy:

How much more time do you want?

Ballpark it please.

I have sent an emissary to your Caliph. He failed to convince him with both words and actions.

One can take the horse to the water, but you can't make it drink. We have reached an impasse, you believe what you want to believe (actually dunno what it is that you believe, except that you oppose Imran Khan). Whereas I know where I stand and there isn't anyone I can say that is honest, trustworthy and has integrity, amongst the current political class. Give me one person from the current crop of imbeciles that you think is honest and trustworthy, then we can take the discussion further.

Ball is your court, bud.

Oh, glad to see, you are in agreement with IK.
He is also saying that the system is damaged and it needs to be mended.
Individuals make groups. These groups of individuals are extremely corrupt.
Thanks for admitting it.

You should be part of IK's team to get rid of the corrupt and outdated system. :enjoy:
There is a world of difference between me saying it and PM admitting it.

Why even be in government at all if you have surrendered to routine capitalist pressure?
One can take the horse to the water, but you can't make it drink. We have reached an impasse, you believe what you want to believe (actually dunno what it is that you believe, except that you oppose Imran Khan). Whereas I know where I stand and there isn't anyone I can say that is honest, trustworthy and has integrity, amongst the current political class. Give me one person from the current crop of imbeciles that you think is honest and trustworthy, then we can take the discussion further.

Ball is your court, bud.

The impasse is in your head and that too largely due to propaganda that one man is ultimate occultation of innocence and honesty despite repeatedly admitting to hypocrisy and rest all evil born of Lillith.

He can't change the corrupt system and he knows it. Nab, court system, judges, all are corrupt. presidential system is the right choice but he has no experience and he relies mostly on his ministers who are already corrupt. today in his speech, he basically said that he can't do anything without contribution from society. society is fill with corrupt people also. a country where there is no accountability is like a country on a suicide mission. he also said that steel mills was doing great before zardari era and the revenue steel mills was generating was huge. now no money. all in all, ppp and pmln destroyed country but still their ministers can sit in parliament. imrran khan was right. this type of thing doesn't happen in west. people are accountable that's why countries developed themselves overnight.

without punishment, system can't work. I think there is no hope for Pakistan. we aren't a nation and we aren't learning lessons. everyone wants money by any means and there is a loot going on everywhere. enemy is only assessing situation. no accountability and finally no will to survive as a country will only invite indians to attack. they will attack but only after civil war inside pakistan. There is no hope. Civil war looks more likely.

There is a world of difference between me saying it and PM admitting it.

Why even be in government at all if you have surrendered to routine capitalist pressure?

El Sidd, you keep missing the vital parts of speeches and comments.

PM didn't admit it, he stated this problem exists and I have spent my whole life to fight against it.

I will keep fighting it , if you don't want me in the Premier's seat, I will happily sit in the opposition, but I will continue to fight against corruption and corrupts.

It is a whole different ball game, it is determination to fight against all odd, rather than admitting or surrendering.

Pakistan was also not created to serve the Shaikh Chillian experiments of Cartoon-e-Azam PM Imran Khan who managed to decimate the Pakistani economy, impose poverty on the nation and lose Indian Occupied Kashmir all in just one year.

So before IK, are you trying to imply there was no poverty?? Economy was already decimated in Godfathers league era, with Ishaq dollar running away to UK, since when did Pakistan have IOK??

Wait a minute when Pakistani mujahideen and Pak army took over the Kargil peaks, it was your beloved leader who went begging to then president Clinton and Pakistan was forced to retreat from Kargil peaks.

Back
Top Bottom