What's new

Pakistan was created on the basis of group nationalism and not religion

I thought this was a generally accepted fact even amongst Pakistani muslims!!

Sure, loss of assets was there for both sides, but the hindus and muslims who did not migrate did so due to economic constraints more than anything.

Regarding starting from scratches, I agree that India got most of the pre-partition national wealth, but then again, Pakistan got the fertile regions, the industries and the rivers...

Sir
We did not have any industry before 47, and after indus water treaty Ayub Khan gave 3 rivers to india

Islam was one reason. Muhammad Iqbal and Rehmat Ali proposed creation of Pakistan as only a federation of Punjab, NWFP, Sindh, Baluchistan, and Kashmir... based on their common history, geography, culture, language, race, defense, religion, and economics.

not one reason the main reason and did you forget east pakistan,what geography,culture,language,race,economy did you share with it
and what is the common history you are talking about?

not one reason the main reason and did you forget east pakistan,what geography,culture,language,race,economy did you share with it

Sir

This what i wrote earlier, Allama Iqbal only wanted North west part of India to be separated not bengal based on their common history, geography, culture, language, race, defense, religion, and economics.

Even 1940 Lahore resolution two independent countries of pakistan and bengal were proposed

What I find interesting is that a fellow can get converted and then say "I belong to a completely different civilization from the one I belonged to yesterday".

you can say it about Hinduism but we as Muslims surely believe in complete change when we adopt ISLAM. what our forefathers worshiped doesnt make any difference to our new faith which we adopted with total submission

if you look at both side indian muslims live a far better life.

Sssshhhhh. Let them believe that our Muslim population live under fear of being drone bombed by Americans or are killed for believing in some minority Islamic view or are killed for allegedly blasphemising god ....and the list is endless :azn:

Islam was one reason. Muhammad Iqbal and Rehmat Ali proposed creation of Pakistan as only a federation of Punjab, NWFP, Sindh, Baluchistan, and Kashmir... based on their common history, geography, culture, language, race, defense, religion, and economics.

Yes it was one reason among many including economy

Sir

This what i wrote earlier, Allama Iqbal only wanted North west part of India to be separated not bengal based on their common history, geography, culture, language, race, defense, religion, and economics.

Even 1940 Lahore resolution two independent countries of pakistan and bengal were proposed

what about history,race,culture what was the difference with other parts of india

Lahore resolution 1940 clearly says to create two political entities...it was 3 june plan in which Jinnah was not involved and unholy alliance of Nehru and Viceroy worked !

what about history,race,culture what was the difference with other parts of india

Sir we have shared history no denying from me, But the shared history only starts after Ghauri invasion,

My source is Indus Saga which doesn't mentions anything about gupta rule, pala rule in pakistan, The book says pakistanis are different from indians, culturally, historically and ethnically.

We share only 500 years of shared history in the past 6000 years.

Our culture is again mixture of indian, arab, afghan and turkic while your culture is mainly indian.
Pakistan is just a mixture of different cultures and people.

I request you to buy this book Indus Saga and all you questions will be answered

Amazon.com: The Indus Saga: From Pataliputra to Partition (9788174364210): Aitzaz Ahsan: Books

Ayub Khan gave 3 rivers to india

AYUB KHAN .... gave rivers.....GOD... help

the source rivers of the Indus basin were in India,

The Indus System of Rivers comprises three Western Rivers the Indus, the Jhelum and Chenab and three Eastern Rivers - the Sutlej, the Beas and the Ravi; and with minor exceptions, the treaty gives India exclusive use of all of the waters of the Eastern Rivers and their tributaries before the point where the rivers enter Pakistan. Similarly, Pakistan has exclusive use of the Western Rivers. Pakistan also received one-time financial compensation for the loss of water from the Eastern rivers.

Sssshhhhh. Let them believe that our Muslim population live under fear of being drone bombed by Americans or are killed for believing in some minority Islamic view or are killed for allegedly blasphemising god ....and the list is endless :azn:

pathetic facepalm. because the drone attacks will halt soon but Indian Muslims may see another 63 years of discrimination by Hindu majority and after next 63 years there might be fully converted to Hinduism. and them may be they are accepted as true Indian citizens .

pathetic facepalm. because the drone attacks will halt soon but Indian Muslims may see another 63 years of discrimination by Hindu majority and after next 63 years there might be fully converted to Hinduism. and them may be they are accepted as true Indian citizens .

TYPICAL
images

63 years they have not been converted and they never will be ....there are many muslim indian members here try ur discrimination theory on them and they will make you clear what is right and what is wrong.... THAT'S all crap in your mind not on ground ...

already Sikh , Hindus are running away from Pakistan ... we all know who will be converted if they will not run away... and minorities pay to live in Pakistan , what a utter shame ...in every prospect India is far far more better to live and without daily harassment and offcourse free practice of religion

pathetic facepalm. because the drone attacks will halt soon

Well there are many soons which we hear everyday

kashmir banega pakistan soon.
we will rule India soon.
Blah blah soon.....
blah blah soon....

Wake up smell the coffee.
but Indian Muslims may see another 63 years of discrimination by Hindu majority

yeah and thats the reason they have reservations. and the biggest islamic university is india.
and after next 63 years there might be fully

converted to Hinduism. and them may be they are accepted as true Indian citizens .

Lol the population of muslims has increased after independence unlike pakistan where the population has been reduced to almost nil. I guess its other way around.

Back
Top Bottom