What's new

Pakistan wants to include third-party to resolve Kashmir dispute: PM Nawaz

Hi ,
I didnt understand what you wrote also I updated my post with the questions lol.. please reread.

OK, it was one extra word... i have corrected it.
I also missed to address your last line, dear in Pakistan truck drivers park their trolley loaded with US vehicles and go to restaurants, sleep on the way and without cover... i have witnessed this on second supply route, i.e. via Peshawar.
If you do not know, when you are an American, you are a god in Pakistan... for the poor Pakistanis.

Again, this is a photo from Karachi, suppose to be a law less city, now these trawlers will ride through every major city of Pakistan covering distance of about 1500km into Kabul.
I have seen them parked along the same route and we have shipped thousands of such vehicles.
Funny part is these are not anti terrorism vehicles, theses are vehicles used to pull long range missiles.

nato_supply_routes_1125.jpg

Some more variety:
Afghanistan_Nangarhar_getty_130902.jpg

image_195_39548.jpg

bilde

nato-supply-trucks-.jpg

TH01-PAKISTAN_NATO_260896f.jpg

Last edited:
As I said before in the other thread on the same topic:

According to the terms of the Simla Agreement, both India and Pakistan are bound to resolve all mutual matters between themselves. Any third party mediation (UN or any other country or agency) can happen only if both parties agree to it, but not otherwise.

Same in the matter of pakistan Occupied Kashmir

There is no such thing. It is only Azad/Free/Liberated Kashmir and IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir. Azad Kashmir was liberated in 1948 by Kashmiris and Pashtun tribes and later the liberated part was secured by Pakistan Army so that Indian Occupiers stay out.

Not to forget Balochistan, where many are killed.

@mods i report the post but no action been taken so can i reply like this:

"Not to forget Khalistan, Assam, Nagaland, Tamil Eelam, South Tibet, Tripura, etc etc.:azn:

Don't try to troll the thread with off topics. I know you guys are good at being lungi dancer trolls."

Last edited:
There is no such thing. It is only Azad/Free/Liberated Kashmir and IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir. Azad Kashmir was liberated in 1948 by Kashmiris and Pashtun tribes and later the liberated part was secured by Pakistan Army so that Indian Occupiers stay out.

I can't help but laugh,accession to India by ruler of kashmir was considered legal,pakistan was asked to move out of so called 'azad' kashmir by un and then referendum was to take place with minimal Indian army garrison alongside un in kashmir.The hypocrisy of pakistan,it just wants referendum in Indian side but never moves out of occupied territory.

Indian army was more than capable of ousting pakistan army out of kashmir...however nehru showed his stupidity and went to un,who drew up a ceasefire line and Indian army was forced to stop where it was.From 27 oct 1947 Indian army started to push pakistan back of all the key areas, they pushed pakistan out of BARAMULLA,pakistani army were unable to capture SRINAGAR, pakistanis failed in their attempts to seize Ladakh and Leh. Indian army captured the areas of Rajouri & Poonch, we ejected pakistanis from Indus valley till Kargil where we seized Dras valley and Zojila Pass. By the time of ceasefire you had been pushed out of Kargil, Poonch, Gulmarg, Dras and zojila.while pakistan's small successes were achieved in High Himalayas sector even they were halted when they were turned back at Leh in 1948.The one third of kashmir you took over was not from the Indian army please try to understand this, you got it After ceasefire came from the UN RESOLUTION,we were forced to stop where we were.You should be thankful that we respected the resolution unlike you who keep breaking every agreement.

Last edited:

You have no document to claim Kashmir.

All they cite is a already proven failure two nation theory

You may know Pakistan hardly cared about their two nation theory or territorial contiguity in case of princely states, it was only after they lost Kashmir that usual grumbling about Kashmir's Muslim majority as the basis of integration with Pakistan was started.

"We have said somebody else can also help us in resolving the issue. But India is also not in agreement on that. So how can talks proceed? How can such issues be solved?

I said this is for the US also to think. When you tell us that normal relations should be there, we understand that but your role comes in also. If we cannot solve an issue with India bilaterally, a third power should be there to play a role in moving the dialogue forward," Sharif said.

This is not the first time that Pakistan has sought US intervention in solving the Kashmir issue.
Ahead of his meeting with US President Barack Obama in October last year, Sharif had sought US intervention to settle the Kashmir issue.

..... The Pakistan Prime Minister said granting of Most-Favored Nation (MFN) status to India had been postponed.

Pakistan pitches for US intervention on Kashmir Lastupdate:- Tue, 25 Mar 2014 18:30:00 GMT GreaterKashmir.com

You can also rope in Somalia, nobody in India cares or respect your intention of having third party for Kashmir. :omghaha::omghaha:

You may know Pakistan hardly cared about their two nation theory or territorial contiguity in case of princely states, it was only after they lost Kashmir that usual grumbling about Kashmir's Muslim majority as the basis of integration with Pakistan was started.

You can also rope in Somalia, nobody in India cares or respect your intention of having third party for Kashmir. :omghaha::omghaha:
Well princely states were to choose which side to join or remain independent two nation theory was never applicable legally in the case of kashmir.While accession to India is legal according to Indian independence act.

United States has maintained the status quo on Kashmir in its own interests. This is a dangerous strategy as the resentment builds and Kashmiris get killed, the final end with be diabolical. All concerned citizens of Sub Continent must support sincere efforts to bring an end to the Kashmir conflict according to the wishes of the Kashmiri people. This is in the best interest of all of us.

Good move by Pakistan... I consider such statements as pressure tactics though. But raising Kashmir issue at all global events would help Pakistan and its in the interest of people of Kashmir too.

vacate ur army from pakistani held kashmir and also return the areas gifted to china !
Lol you are funny, kid :p

Pakistan need to be stronger to involve US in the issue.

At this moment, India will simply say no to it. Either India must be put in a lot of pain and the we need strong economy to put a diplomatic muscle behind it. India will never talk on Kashmir unless its pushed in a corner.
Really? :woot: And how do you propose to do that? What 'pain' are you talking about? One doesn't need a rocket scientist to figure out who's in pain right now! :P

Well princely states were to choose which side to join or remain independent two nation theory was never applicable legally in the case of kashmir.While accession to India is legal according to Indian independence act.

It was a game how to get as many princely states, religion hardly came in between when Pakistan was thinking of getting them. Pakistan had another plans to stop as many princely states to join India as strong India wasn't in their interest. But in the last Pakistan got none of the Hindu majority princely states, couldn't stop any princely state to join India and also lost Kashmir, with them they brought religion logic how they should have got Kashmir because of its Muslim majority. :laugh:

You have no document to claim Kashmir.
How about a referendum in Kashmir? That will be a good "document"..... So its about the document ?? (Endian logic... where logic ends)

It was a game how to get as many princely states, religion hardly came in between when Pakistan was thinking of getting them. Pakistan had another plans to stop as many princely states to join India. But in the last Pakistan got none of the Hindu majority princely states and also lost Kashmir, with them they brought religion logic how they should have got Kashmir because of its Muslim majority. :laugh:
SO it was about princely states and not about religion? wao what an analysis .... :rofl::rofl:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom