What's new

Pakistan wants to include third-party to resolve Kashmir dispute: PM Nawaz

And the third parties should be both China and russia.

Why not solve the kashmir problem all for once?
Even china wont help you ,if you bring china in that will bring the part of kashmir which you gifted to them and the akash chin which they have now.

We must do the voting system like done by Russia simple voting system

You wish, given the amount of hate Kashmiris have for Indian army, the eminent result is known to all world and India definitely knows all.

Well it worked well for Russians we must try the same method , what do we have to lose ? Indians might be drunk in celebration of their recent T20 win , oppourtinistic moment to perform elections in Kashmir :P by the time they will notice we de-anexed the region , we would be holding press confrence to announce the results of election on TV

Now you are off road.... clinging to nonsensical bushes!

What do you mean by GB? GB had no relation to the Kashmir, its just a neighbor region as Punjab.

Once in your life do actually do bother reading up UN resolutions of Kashmir (yes the ones all Pakistanis keep harping about) and what were the requirements to be fulfilled by Pakistan before a plebiscite could be held.

And yes GB is very much a part of Kashmir and UN i.e rest of the world considers it so.

Last edited:
Why is world & UN blind & neglecting 7 lakh Indian Occupiers doing their terrorism in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir.

US offered you F-35 and you are telling us that US look out for Pakistani interest... US take fuel from Pakistan and gift it you in Afghanistan and still you fail to recognize, who's interest US keep close to his heart, 90% of US aid for northern alliance goes to RAW and still your interest is not served, you have free passage to Pakistan from US controlled Afghanistan and you don't feel obliged!
Even longer list can be made to prove your lies.... :tdown:

Hold a plebiscite in Kashmir, if you are so confident of your solution.

Do you have some source for the two boldfaced points?

Do you have some source for the two boldfaced points?

This is the source of petrol which India consume in Afghanistan, and it is all subsidized, Zardari used to ship it at quarter the cost of petrol available in open market. While the largest consumer of this oil is Indian contractors.
Photo is from Karachi, from where the journey of petrol begins.
5-15-2012_49192_l.jpg

images

and here they crossing the border, under the supervision and arrangements paid by idiot Pakistani tax payers.
Pakistan-restore-NATO-fuel-supplies.jpg

and lot more:
AP12061008741.jpeg

Last edited:
Ganja wants chachu Kerry to protect his fat arse, if things go wrong. He's an expert survivor now.

This is the source of petrol which India consume in Afghanistan, and it is all subsidized, Zardari used to ship it at quarter the cost of petrol available in open market. While the largest consumer of this oil is Indian contractors.
Photo is from Karachi, from where the journey of petrol begins.
5-15-2012_49192_l.jpg

images

and here they crossing the border, under the supervision and arrangements paid by idiot Pakistani tax payers.
Pakistan-restore-NATO-fuel-supplies.jpg

and lot more:
AP12061008741.jpeg
Hmm maybe you are right but I have 2 more questions
a) China is also running many projects in Afganistan apart from US.These two work magnitudes higher than India in quality and quantity.How do you know India consumes the bulk of Oil.
b)All projects are humanitarian and approved by the multiple stake holders, pretty hard to do covert Ops there , seems next to impossible to run Military/ Anti-Pak activity. How can you say India slipped past all of this?

Also I doubt that the last pic must be taken for propaganda purposes as it would be hard to actually bear a US flag/Pro US display in Pak with all the anti-americanism.

Hmm maybe you are right but I have 2 more questions
a) China is also running many projects in Afganistan apart from US.These two work magnitudes higher than India in quality and quantity.
b)All projects are humanitarian and approved by the multiple stake holders, pretty hard to do covert Ops there , seems next to impossible to run Military/ Anti-Pak activity.

Also I doubt that the last pic must be taken for propaganda purposes as it would be hard to actually bear a US flag/Pro US display in Pak with all the anti-americanism.

Yes OK, but when did our govt. hesitated... its just me complaining.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom