What's new

Pakistan wants combat copters

Got It...:lol: ... Get it??

Please DO NOT derail this thread, we have already had quite a few posts derailed because of senseless comments like the one quoted above.

There is no need for grammar and structuring lessons here. If you cannot stick to the topic, you are free to abstain from the discussion.

By the Way:

you got it! =
exclam.
I agree to what you asked!; You will get what you want! : You want a green one? You got it!

You got it! | Define You got it! at Dictionary.com

Got It...:lol: ... Get it??

i have veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sweet answer for you but i really dont want!! :azn:

Anyway .. for topic

"YES WILL USE AGAINST EACH AND EVERYSINGLE WEAPON EITHER WE WILL BUY THROUGH OWN MONEY or ON AID or ON SOFTLOAN .. even if US use us on the name of WOT we will use Americans on the name of (for fighting we need weapons) simple.

**** from this deal because its between US and PAKISTAN. India even dont have regional power and remmeber US is Super power not dreamy power like India who will change its strategic plans on 3rd world country (cry demand).

:rofl:

If US will approve our wishlist man after US pakistan Army Aviation will be the most deadly Army aviation in the world. Aviation with APACHE's, Chinook, Cobra Gunships, Mi, BlackHawk, If US will agree to sell only Super Cobra (under use by Marine) + heavy lifter Chinook with Black hawk we dont need APACHEs Cobra gunship are enough for us...

Anyway hope this deal will happen and chance also available because US dont want PAK-CHINA nuclear deal lolllllllllllllll

If US will approve our wishlist man after US pakistan Army Aviation will be the most deadly Army aviation in the world. Aviation with APACHE's, Chinook, Cobra Gunships, Mi, BlackHawk, If US will agree to sell only Super Cobra (under use by Marine) + heavy lifter Chinook with Black hawk we dont need APACHEs Cobra gunship are enough for us...

Anyway hope this deal will happen and chance also available because US dont want PAK-CHINA nuclear deal lolllllllllllllll

Well I hope that they dont connect the 2. As both have nothing to do with each other, but knowing the US they will probably try to extract as much as they can from us to make this deal a reality. And letting go of the Chinese option might just show up some where.

If I am not wrong the Chinese already are in the process of making their own combat choppers. I know the quality of the US is always superior, and they are better with better track record. But if push comes to shove and we have to look east what are the options then.

Not only the capabilities of army will expand but also general image of our army will also change.

Just imagine Chinook in Pak Army........
Chinook_Iraq_Operation_Swarmer_CH43_060316-N-5438H-011.jpg

Man not only chinook BlackHawk, AH1W Super Cobra, Apache's lol :D love it man in Pakistan Army

Pakistan seeking US choppers to take on al Qaeda: Haqqani

WASHINGTON: Pakistan’s Ambassador to the US Hussain Haqqani said Islamabad is seeking military equipment worth $2.5 billion from Washington.

Speaking at an interview with The Washington Times, Haqqani said the equipment is needed to take the war against al Qaeda into the mountains bordering Afghanistan.

He said Pakistan requires new helicopter gunships, including the Apache-64-D, AH-1W, AH-6 and MD-530 Little Bird.

Haqqani said utility and cargo helicopters such as the UH-60 Black Hawk, the CH-47 D Chinook and the UH-1Y Huey are also required.

He said currently, Pakistan only has eight second hand Mi-17 transport helicopters at its disposal.

Pentagon Press Secretary Geoff Morrell said the US government is aware of Islamabad’s military requirements.

He said the US will try to help Islamabad acquire the required military equipment.

Pak seeking US choppers to take on al Qaeda: Haqqani – The Express Tribune

@ Military Professionals/Experts (Fatman, Airmarshal, Topgun etc)

Well come to the main points if this deal will makeup by both parties.

What do u guyz think

How many helicopters US will provide:

Chinook ??? 10 - 15 ???
Apache 64D ?
Super Cobra ?
Black Hawk ?
AH-6 ?
MD-530 Little Bird ?

-----------------------------------------------

Kindly provide atleast realistic numbers of above mention helis if deal will finalize...

-----------------------------------------------

Here is my list (my mind)

Chinook (5 - 10)

Apache 64D (10 -15)

Super Cobra (20 -30) I think Pakistan Army need more Cobra even more thn anything else

Black Hawk (5-10)

AH-6 (No Idea)

MD-530 Little Bird (5-10)

Its big boom deal if this gonna happen between US-PAKISTAN. Its my idea about the deal btw both countries especially for long-term. Now depends on America how many and which heli they are interested to sell us might be they will only sell Chinook and Cobra or might be Black Hawk and Cobra. IMO Apache will me more difficult deal right now for Us-Pakistan. What about Profs list.

Last edited:
Most of people have seen Chinook,Apache ,AH-1w and Black hawk

so i would like to share the Ah-6 pics

Ah-6

800px-SAS_2010_Boeing_AH-6.JPG

800px-SAS_2010_AH-6.JPG

Md-530

800px-Aeronautica_Militare_Breda_Nardi_NH-500E2.jpg

Most of people have seen Chinook,Apache ,AH-1w and Black hawk

so i would like to share the Ah-6 pics

Ah-6

800px-SAS_2010_Boeing_AH-6.JPG

800px-SAS_2010_AH-6.JPG

Md-530

800px-Aeronautica_Militare_Breda_Nardi_NH-500E2.jpg

Isn't this look like dhruv?

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

i dont know what to think about AH-6. 9mm could prolly bring it down.

same feeling here........lol

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom