What's new

Pakistan wants civil nuclear cooperation with France

I am sure it is good news for Pakistan and wish you guys all the best for this.

But the story is about what Pakistan (via Pres. Zardari) wants, is there also a comment / commitmnt from the French on this. Because more depends on what they want to give and not what Pakistan wants.....

I ask because whatever is written here is attributed to Zardari / his spokesman. Nothing from the French?

Pakistan is facing worst floods in his history specially in the areas where people already feel neglected by Islamabad and our beloved leader(if U excuse me i have to wash my mouth with acid)is on European tour.

The only way this could be justified is by making statements without facts and sensationalized it for ignorant population and the cheer leaders who will say see see this is why he is they're now shut up and drown.

Stop trolling this good thread and keep urself away ur not invited.

Chill dude.. Your invitation is not required. Its an open forum and anyone can post unless violating forum rules.. And why is my post a troll.. Because I pointed out the fickleness in the behaviour of some members??

The BIGGEST hurdle is INDIA who constantly trying to suppress Pakistan's rise.

I Think Its this Very Thought Thats the Biggest Hurdle.
When it Comes to Nukes.. did Pakistan get it or Not .. Even with India's Hurdle Being Present.

If Pakistan can get Nukes , They Can get the Deal Too. And It Proves No Matter what India Cant Really do a Lot if "BigWigs" are with Pakistan.

So My Friend, as i Said, Its All Upon Uncle SAM and NSG.

yaar wake up there is nothing from west coming which can be use even for make a door of nuclear plant.its shosha like tiger holes like refale like equral holes like jf-17 avioncs. kuch mila aaj ki date tak?

and yes lol @ wah wah france

Ha ha ha

3 months back you guys were rubbishing the french along with their reputation when they held back the avionics package..

Now viva la France.??

And you are quoting Hindustan Times?? Suddenly Indian media is quotable??[/QUOTE]

dude, quotable but only in good news.

Ha ha ha

3 months back you guys were rubbishing the french along with their reputation when they held back the avionics package..

Now viva la France.??

Well actually the deal is still on so most people who said it probably take back what they said.

dude, quotable but only in good news.

What about the flip side of the story? i.e. Pakistani media becomes quotable when it favours your side of the story but when not it's spewing conspiracy theories?

Civil nuclar cooperation, you say? Why yes, sure - here's the CTBT, NFM cutoff Treaty,, yeah,mm, we've got lots of treaties, you know how it is, so much paper work - NSG membership?!, wait a minute Pakistine friends lets get this straight....

So thats what they were doing in France! Shah Qureshi, Zardari, bilawal etc.

All in one place, it had to mean something special.

Well, let's hope for the best.

That is very very right.

Guys have you all forgotten the re-processing plant that never came ?

Sheesh, you guys are weak in history.

Bhutto family has had close relationships with the French; Every one who has destroyed the Ummah has had a close relationship with french.

Just see, Zardari + His Daughter + Bilawal + Qureshi = CAN NOT be good !
What USSR said was correct,
French would sell any one any thing; they would sell to Taliban if they had to.

but trust me, not a single dollar worth of business done with French is ever clean.

I only wish i could tell you the details.

Ha ha ha

3 months back you guys were rubbishing the french along with their reputation when they held back the avionics package.. Now viva la France.??

:what:
thre months back???

any source??

it have been discussed time and time again that it was not the french that with held avionics pack but PAF chose to stick to basics untill Blick II. Block III!!
bro i can understand your bad feeling and how disappointed you will be after the good show being put up by PAF, PAC and there new bird. it is specially hard to digest after the catastrophic track record of LCA...
but still this does not allow you to post any rubbish with out proof~~

Ha ha ha

Now viva la France.??

And you are quoting Hindustan Times?? Suddenly Indian media is quotable??
I didn't know daily times Pakistan is Indian News agency......

And its our choice who we praise or who we disgrace....

BTW what do you do on this forum besides trolling....

Chill dude.. Your invitation is not required. Its an open forum and anyone can post unless violating forum rules.. And why is my post a troll.. Because I pointed out the fickleness in the behaviour of some members??
Then its a personal attack on members and you should be banned......

Back
Top Bottom