What's new

Pakistan wants BRICS membership

Pakistan is a failed entity. It is a cabal run by thugs. A country that the world has shunned. A country where generals and their families live in gated communities seperate from the common man. A country where elites live in their isolated gated communities. A country that is drowing in debt. A country where journalists and certain political party members are abducted, tortured and even killed. A country whose elites steal money to buy offshore properties and start offshore businesses.

What a unfortunate country Pakistan is.

how unfortunate is that 2 years ago I would have labelled you Indian.
Today every Pakistani think along the same line.

Thank you my corrupt, self serving, power hungry, whisky consuming, womanising, lowest in morality, and Lanti Generals.

I agree, no point in trading with a more efficient counterpart. But begs the question why has Pak given itself upto China. There has been no big bang gain. Only mere eyewash. Does Pak know what she wants..
Short sighted planning is the common theme that runs through a lot of the economic decision making.

Short sighted planning is the common theme that runs through a lot of the economic decision making.
that has been a civilisational failing for us. We need to use our brains to think 50 or 100 years ahead and learn to navigate around the changing times during that period while achieving that goal.

that has been a civilisational failing for us. We need to use our brains to think 50 or 100 years ahead and learn to navigate around the changing times during that period while achieving that goal.
I agree, no point in trading with a more efficient counterpart. But begs the question why has Pak given itself upto China. There has been no big bang gain. Only mere eyewash. Does Pak know what she wants..

because xi pays a shit ton otherwise he would have 0 friends

because xi pays a shit ton otherwise he would have 0 friends
All I can say is.. we are enemy nations. fine, we know what that means. But we are of the same stock for most part. But China is a completely outsider civilisation that wants to dominate and will trample upon you after you are done. Look at N Korea. That's the kind of one point authority they prefer. It would be good to keep China or US out of our fight irrespective of the outcomes.

All I can say is.. we are enemy nations. fine, we know what that means. But we are of the same stock for most part. But China is a completely outsider civilisation that wants to dominate and will trample upon you after you are done. Look at N Korea. That's the kind of one point authority they prefer. It would be good to keep China or US out of our fight irrespective of the outcomes.

russia/north korean nukes will be used on beijing before used on US, mark my words

countries all perceive their neighbors as the main enemy

Maybe not 50/100 years. Maybe at least 30 years, the way a person plans out a career or a mortgage. The hard work is done upfront to get a certain level of reward, but if you keep going above and beyond, the growth is exponential once the foundation is laid correctly. Debt should also only be taken on if their is a plan for it to be paid off in 30 years.

It’s not about planning as much as it is about the most elite being willing to sacrifice. A relatively small number of people pay nearly half the taxes in New York City, and it can be argued we have some best experts in many fields in our city. It always comes down to what the elites are willing to do upon which societies turn.

Maybe not 50/100 years. Maybe at least 30 years, the way a person plans out a career or a mortgage. The hard work is done upfront to get a certain level of reward, but if you keep going above and beyond, the growth is exponential once the foundation is laid correctly. Debt should also only be taken on if their is a plan for it to be paid off in 30 years.
This is what I fear if the Modi govt loses. They have done very well to ensure macro economic stability. Thyey have ensured that fiscal deficit is maintained religiously. UPA will destroy these savings and will distribute for useless things while enriching themselves.
It’s not about planning as much as it is about the most elite being willing to sacrifice. A relatively small number of people pay nearly half the taxes in New York City, and it can be argued we have some best experts in many fields in our city. It always comes down to what the elites are willing to do upon which societies turn.
hmm, true. Not sure how that can be turned around , good luck.

how unfortunate is that 2 years ago I would have labelled you Indian.
Today every Pakistani think along the same line.

Thank you my corrupt, self serving, power hungry, whisky consuming, womanising, lowest in morality, and Lanti Generals.

2 years ago I would have also written drivel on PDF. Luckily I am awake today. I am happy we saw the true face of generals in our life time.

Last edited:
@Dalit bro,

IK may not have succeeded directly- but he has certainly demolished the credibility of the ancien regime (aka Pak Fauj)- the next visionary leader (he may still be hiding in the womb of history) will certainly hit bulls eye.

Regards

Pakistan Wants BRICS Membership | Will India Allow This?​

When India applied for OIC on the basis largest Muslim population country in the world, it was Pakistan who objected about it. Now India should do the same. Tit for Tat. What do you guys say?

Pakistan is neither an emerging market nor a stable country. It has been a bad neighbor to India since its inception.

Kind of stupid remark. India is not a Muslim majority country, where Muslims only make 15% of Indian population.

BRICS also has China in it and Russia as well. They can decide to admit Pakistan. Who is India to decide? India is not a superpower like China.

India’s weird obsession with Pakistan never ceases to amaze me. There is literally no news about this anywhere, except in the minds of Indians who can’t stop talking or thinking about Pakistan 24 hours a day.

Secondly, BRICS isn’t even a group. The investment bank Goldman Sachs came up with an acronym that was supposed to represent the shifting economic balance of power – BRICs (Brazil, Russia, India and China) – that would come to dominate the global economy and usher in a new era of multilateralism and global governance.

This has largely now been considered a failure.

The fact they added in South Africa, a country that has been trending downwards every year since the end of apartheid, just proves my point.

Pakistan should however be pivoting towards the Russia-China/Global South bloc.
The core economic corridor should be TRIPC (Turkey, Russia, Iran, Pakistan and China countries with full rail, road and shipping trade connectivity linking together other regional economic corridors and regional economic hubs.

BRICS will not allow Pakistan to enter there. Everybody knows that India can host the BRICS event in Kashmir anytime. Why create unnecessary controversy when everything is going good. Moreover, Pakistan doesn’t have money either.

India will be kicked out of BRICS by China.

Will Pakistan become member of BRICS or not, it is another matter.

India is a Hindu majority country, why she applied in OIC?

It does not matter how much population of Muslims India have, India is Hindu majority country.

Neither are these countries which are OIC members
Guyana 6.4% approx.
Gabon 11.20%
Uganda 11.50%
Suriname 13.90%
Togo 14.00%
Mozambique 18.00%
Cameroon 18.30%
Benin 23.80%
Cote d'Ivoire 37.50%

I doubt India wants OIC membership. They are just trolling Pakistani leaders

We hate India and their should be no trade with this hindutva enemy
What about Christians and Jews? Very constricted view of the world. Entire Arab world and Turkey are starting trade with Israel.

There are a lot of comments about Paksiatn should side with this group or that. Pakistan was under US influence for few decades. All it’s eggs were in just one basket at that time. Everyone else was an enemy.
Now it wants to be in China led group. Why? Because China is good to you today? Dynamics can change overnight and China might do what US did to you after Afghan exit.

Why side with anyone? Why not be pragmatic and take decisions based on requirements at any given time.

India has done this in the last two decades or so and worked for it’s interests rather than trying to be in a group.

India has done trade with Russia, the West and even with China while trying to counter it’s influence.

Paksiatn seeking BRICS membership isn’t anything great. BRICS hasn’t done any meaningful work towards trade etc. I don’t see any gains that India had for being in BRICS.

Indian membership to OIC isn’t required. India has developed enough clout to have it’s way with most OIC members, without being it’s member. Kashmir was one issue where OIC used to voice it’s opinion against India. It has been toned down to almost zero. Just wait for 4-5 years, Kashmir will go out of the OIC agenda.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom