What's new

Pakistan Wants 'Battlefield' Nukes to Use against Indian Troops

For your kind information, the doctrine of Cold Start didn't even exist in the fetus stage before the Mumbai pogrom.

Secondly, there's no such doctrine as Cold Start even today. It's a figment of your paranoia. This was just an article published in the Combat magazine by a retired brigadier and you guys lapped it up hook line and sinker! Jeeez!
So india has no official cold start doctrine which is designed to punish pakistan in case of any so called "terrorist attack" ?

So india has no official cold start doctrine which is designed to punish pakistan in case of any so called "terrorist attack" ?
NO!

The Indian Army chief has reiterated: "There is nothing called 'Cold Start'. As part of our overall strategy we have a number of contingencies and options, depending on what the aggressor does. In recent years, we have been improving our systems with respect to mobilization, but our basic military posture is defensive."

Former Indian defence minister Jaswant Singh has also denied the existence of the doctrine, stating, "There is no Cold Start doctrine. No such thing. I have been defense minister of the country. I should know."

Nuff said. Take it or leave it.

Pakistan wants a lot of things to happen,,dosen't mean they are gonna happen:sarcastic:

I don't understand why Pakistan is so obsessed with using Nukes in a war. Do you think that is what you should be worrying right now. Someone said we will cripple India with 10-15 nukes. Do you know that Corruption and inefficient Government has crippled your entire nation already. Once a mighty Pakistan is now nothing but a nation packed with terrorism. Take a lesson from Peshawar and invest in building your nation first. At least give us a chance of healthy economic competition in the sub continent.

Trust me, if India-Pakistan ever went on a war, USA will have covert operations on you to disable your nukes. Even your all weather friend will turn your back against you if ever the word "nuke" is used from your side. And no matter how small the size of your nuke is you won't live to see another sun rise because a massive retaliation from India.

India is building resources to be a major power in the world. Pakistan on the other hand is deteriorating its logical thinking and being obsessed with nuking other nations. Build you nation first before even thinking of destroying it.

And seriously I don't want my country to waste nukes on an already destroyed country. We can defend against any nuke tipped missile that will be fired against our land. Our scientist have made an excellent BMD.

Instead of killing your citizens we will be a better nation and cripple your military make you sign another Instrument of surrender. And this time we won't let you have a military establishment. Similar to what USA did to Japan, we will sign an agreement of protecting Pakistan.

Only France would thank you as then you would have stolen their label of "We eat cheese and surrender in wars". And improvised it as "We eat beef and surrender in wars" :P (Please take it in a lighter note, no offense meant :) )

I don't understand why Pakistan is so obsessed with using Nukes in a war. Do you think that is what you should be worrying right now. Someone said we will cripple India with 10-15 nukes. Do you know that Corruption and inefficient Government has crippled your entire nation already. Once a mighty Pakistan is now nothing but a nation packed with terrorism. Take a lesson from Peshawar and invest in building your nation first. At least give us a chance of healthy economic competition in the sub continent.

Trust me, if India-Pakistan ever went on a war, USA will have covert operations on you to disable your nukes. Even your all weather friend will turn your back against you if ever the word "nuke" is used from your side. And no matter how small the size of your nuke is you won't live to see another sun rise because a massive retaliation from India.

India is building resources to be a major power in the world. Pakistan on the other hand is deteriorating its logical thinking and being obsessed with nuking other nations. Build you nation first before even thinking of destroying it.

And seriously I don't want my country to waste nukes on an already destroyed country. We can defend against any nuke tipped missile that will be fired against our land. Our scientist have made an excellent BMD.

Instead of killing your citizens we will be a better nation and cripple your military make you sign another Instrument of surrender. And this time we won't let you have a military establishment. Similar to what USA did to Japan, we will sign an agreement of protecting Pakistan.

Only France would thank you as then you would have stolen their label of "We eat cheese and surrender in wars". And improvised it as "We eat beef and surrender in wars" :P (Please take it in a lighter note, no offense meant :) )
Seriously dude grow up and stop living in mom,s basement :lol:
You are a master in one assumption after another :)
Here is your label "We eat vegetables and no one can take the art of slavery and defeat from us :rofl:
@DESERT FIGHTER

WOW you are full of some miserable bullshit first USA will not even try and if they they will be taken care of and when we would use nukes no one will be left in India to strike back every city will be hit

WOW you are full of some miserable bullshit first USA will not even try and if they they will be taken care of and when we would use nukes no one will be left in India to strike back every city will be hit

You live in such a delusional world my friend. Use your brain and know why we have a no first use policy.
Btw, what were you doing when USA bombed you day in and day out? Why wasn't it taken care of?

Seriously dude grow up and stop living in mom,s basement :lol:
You are a master in one assumption after another :)
Here is your label "We eat vegetables and no one can take the art of slavery and defeat from us :rofl:
@DESERT FIGHTER

I did not even understand your label correctly, could you rephrase it please.

And was I wrong of the opinion that Pakistan should build its nation first?

Last edited:
You live in such a delusional world my friend. Use your brain and know why we have a no first use policy.
Btw, what were you doing when USA bombed you day in and day out? Why wasn't it taken care of?

All Drones were being done by our government permission on drone was done without us knowing

All Drones were being done by our government permission on drone was done without us knowing

Ahem? Rephrase please. Too damn difficult to understand your stand. Are you trying to say that your government authorized drone strikes on its own soil and citizens by USA?

Ahem? Rephrase please. Too damn difficult to understand your stand. Are you trying to say that your government authorized drone strikes on its own soil and citizens by USA?
Yes who our Armed Forces thought are killing our people yes some blunders happened and not right hing but it was happening with us knowing

Yes who our Armed Forces thought are killing our people yes some blunders happened and not right hing but it was happening with us knowing

Highly confused syndrome :woot:

Kid read your history and you will understand your label.
And we are a strong nation but not perfect just like everyone else.To us at least hindutva ideology doesn,t mean nationalism.

OK Great... that's Great. So OBL was also captured with your Gov. (or...Army) permission. ????

let the nukes get tested on evil Indians. :agree::agree::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom