What's new

Pakistan Wants 'Battlefield' Nukes to Use against Indian Troops

Every one knows there aint gonna be no Nuke War again so don't be exited Indians this is routine. Nothing new.

What else can you expect from Pakistani Army...They cannot match Indian Army's fire power...This is the only thing they have credible against Indian Army advancement...

Battlefield Nukes is a fluke.

If Pakistan launches Nukes, it will be a all out strike on India.

India should be prepared for full scale all out SUDDEN NUCLEAR STRIKE on India at any moment. By making India think, that Pakistan plans to use battlefield Nukes Pakistan hopes to lower India's guard and catch India by surprise in case they ever want to use Nukes.

The purpose of all this talk of Battlefield nukes, is to gain the advantage of surprise, by launching full scale SUDDEN NUKE STRIKE, when India might be expecting a few battle field Nuke during peace/war time.

Indian strategic/military planners should be careful.

Kid read your history and you will understand your label.
And we are a strong nation but not perfect just like everyone else.To us at least hindutva ideology doesn,t mean nationalism.

So islamic ideology means nationalism for you? I don't understand y are you dragging religion into this thread and trying to draw criticism.
Nobody is a perfect nation, but the ones that are not accept it. Every nation is building their economy, you are busy creating a tension based atmosphere in the subcontinent which is neither healthy for your nor an option. Other nations have excelled more in every field.
If you think you're strong then use that ideology to build your nation rather then ranting about the nukes you've got. We have nukes too, do we ever talk about nuking China or Pakistan? or any other country for that matter?
You're calling me a kid but i think this kid has more maturity than you oldie who is just obsessed with nuking and killing innocent lives everywhere.

WOW you are full of some miserable bullshit first USA will not even try and if they they will be taken care of and when we would use nukes no one will be left in India to strike back every city will be hit

When we will...
When we would...
We will do this...
We will do that....

Tell me seriously,
- Did you knew before time that you will successfully invade India in 65 & win?: If Yes, why the results were different?
- Did you knew before time that you will get a crushing Defeat in 71 & your Army will SURRENDER in masses?
- Did you knew before time that your Men will be slaughtered in Kargil with your Air Force sitting Ducks for a Month ,,helplessly watching your own Men getting martyred?

You were over confident every time..Didn't you?

SO TIHS TIME. Are you again in Over Confidence that When you use Nukes , there would be no Retaliation from other side? Have u seen the Future? If you are so sure, why don't Pakistan attack its arch-enemy India & finish it once for all?

Who is stopping you?

STOP LIVING IN DILUTIONS...!!!

@Oscar Respect your Opinions & Threads...but why such types of People are still there in Forum? Really....Good Luck Pakistan with People like these!!!

@DeathInvader @OrionHunter @Viny

@Horus @Oscar @Manticore It's enough with Battlefield nukes,there are already many threads are present on that topic,every time there is same insane shit on that topic in every thread,Pakistan is not going to use these tactical warheads on own land there are enough large Indian Targets, hitting them will cripple Indias capability to fight war and Pakistan is not an Ice Cream that Indian can try any time without having any damage to itself in long term so,please ban this topic and close this thread because it's useless one to talk....

Indians should know one thing to destroy India and its forces Pakistan will not hesitate at all when it comes to using nukes

It seems that you guys are too much afraid. Remember, Any tactical Nuke against indian troop shall be considered a Nuclear attack on India and that shall attract full fledged Nuclear response. This is our policy. We shall not use Nuke first but if Nukes are used against us, we shall inflict unacceptable damage to enemy. So choice is yours.

There is one article on PDF which says that Pakistan have to use 100 10 to 15 KN bombs to destroy half of Indian tanks fleet? Question to all of you who favors Tactical nuke against India. Are you ready to Nuke your soil with 100 Nukes of 10 to 15 KN to destroy half of Indian tank fleet?

@Oscar Respect your Opinions & Threads...but why such types of People are still there in Forum? Really....Good Luck Pakistan with People like these!!!

We need all the luck we can get, with blessings from friends and foes alike with this social problem within the country.

Pakistan Wants 'Battlefield' Nukes to Use against Indian Troops
Well, Pakistan will never use Nukes in the beginning of War but If India invade and come inside Pakistan then Pakistan will use them as Last Resort, Hell with India......India as long as I remember Killed thousands of Pakistanis inside Pakistan using Proxies like Pakistani Taliban PTT, BLA etc. Only PTT Just in last 10 years killed over 60,000 Pakisanis and from last 60 years on Pak. independence India have killed over 2,50,000 Pakistanis inside Pakistan using Terrorism plus Indian Army killed over 100,000 Muslim Kashmiris in Jammu Kashmir, rape thousands of Kashmiri Muslim Women, send hundred thousands of Kashmiris to Pakistan as Refugees! This is Real India for all of you People Out there, esp. in West, SA and Arab Gulf Coutries
India is the Biggest Terrorist on the Planet and Supporter of Terrorism inside Pakistan.....

Forget Israel. Arabs are their own worst enemy - ArabNews
The Arab world is its own worst enemy
Abdulateef al-Mulhim said that Israel should be at the bottom of the Arab world's enemy list

Bibi-Sleep.jpg

If I were to argue that the real enemy of the Arab world is not Israel, but the Arab world itself, what would people say? If I suggested it is the Arab states’ own endemic corruption, poor healthcare, inadequate education system, lack of respect for human rights, and disregard for human life and freedom of speech that is the real problem? If I said that many Arab states actually cause their own people far greater suffering than Israel does? That in attacking Israel in 1948 and 1967, and intermittently thereafter, the Arab world only harmed itself? That Israel offers a far better standard of living to Palestinians than many Arab states offer their citizens? If I argued all of this, wouldn’t the response be a tsunami of animosity?

I think so. For that reason, I won’t. I’ll leave it to Abdulateef al-Mulhim, the former commodore of the Saudi Navy.

In an article that first appeared in the Arab News and has been widely cited since, al-Mulhim made all these points. The Times printed a lengthy extract in their Opinion pages. Here are some choice quotations.

On the real Arab enemy (themselves): “The Arab world … has many enemies, and Israel should have been at the bottom of the list. The real enemies of the Arab world are corruption, lack of good education, lack of good healthcare, lack of freedom, lack of respect for human lives and, finally, the many dictators who used the Arab-Israeli conflict to suppress their own people. These dictators’ atrocities against their own citizens are far worse than all the full-scale Arab-Israeli wars … Syrians are leaving their own country not because of Israeli planes dropping bombs on them but the Syrian Air Force doing so.”

On the comparison of many Arab states and Israel: “If many of the Arab states are in such disarray, we should contrast them with Israel. It now has the most advanced research facilities, top universities and infrastructure. Many Arabs don’t know that the life expectancy of Palestinians living in Israel is far greater than in many Arab states and they enjoy far greater political and social freedom than many of their Arab brothers. Even the Palestinians living under Israeli occupation in the West Bank and Gaza Strip [sic] enjoy more political and social rights than in some parts of the Arab world.”

On the lessons from the Arab Spring: “The Arab Spring showed the world that the Palestinians are happier and living better than their Arab brothers who fought to liberate them from the Israelis. It is time to stop the hatred and wars and create better living conditions for future Arab generations."

The motivations of the author are open to speculation. And, let's face it, much of this is a bit rich coming from a former member of the Saudi establishment, which does not have the best of track records when it comes to human rights. But on the face of it, this is a brave piece to write. The Saudis may not have very much love for many of the Arab countries of which he speaks, but they are traditionally not particularly keen on Israel, either. For that matter, it is unusual for anybody outside of America to argue that for far too long, far too much attention has been focussed on Israel and its supposed evils, and far too little attention has been paid to the nature of the aggression it faces.

I’m not suggesting that Israel is spotless. Personally, I found the excesses of the 2006 Lebanon campaign hard to stomach, the alleged use of white phosphorus during Operation Cast Lead inexcusable, the seemingindulgence of the West Bank “price taggers” unacceptable, and so on. And I'd be keen to see a State of Palestine properly recognised and represented at the UN.

But no country is perfect, especially one that is just 64 years old, and has existed in a perpetual, de facto state of war. Notwithstanding all its faults, for too long we have allowed Israel – an essentially liberal democracy under immense strain – to be demonised in the eyes of the world while holding it to standards we never apply to its neighbours. The UN has passed far more resolutions against the Jewish state than any other country in the world, including Iran, Zimbabwe, China, Russia and North Korea. According to some estimates, a third of all UN resolutions are passed against Israel. Why these double standards? Is it not condescending to ignore the fundamental abuses of humanity and dignity that we see in other states, as if they can’t be expected to know any better? Is it not hypocritical to expend far more energy correcting Israel’s relatively minor misdemeanours while turning a blind eye to the horrendous actions of the dictatorships that surround it?

For the Arab world, hatred of Israel is a distraction. They would be wise to refocus their attentions on putting their own house in order. This is is al-Mulhim's conclusion, not mine. Many people, of course, may disagree, and they are entitled to do so. But what I want to know is, why is his very sound and reasonable argument made so rarely in the British media? And why will it inevitably be met with such venom?

Read more in following Blogs:

Obama and Arabs Find a Common Enemy - the Islamic State
The Arab world is its own worst enemy – Telegraph Blogs
Arab News
Forget Israel. Arabs are their own worst enemy | The Times
The Arab world is its own worst enemy – Telegraph Blogs

Corruption, lack of freedom and dictators’ atrocities bring more misery than full-scale wars
I was recently struck by some photos and reports I saw on the al-Arabiya network, the most respected news outlet in the Middle East. There was a starving child in Yemen, a burnt-out ancient souk in Aleppo, Syria, car bombs in Iraq and destroyed buildings in Libya.

Back
Top Bottom