What's new

Pakistan VS Zimbabwe - March 14, 2011

riju78, no i am not joking, weather can be forecast for even next 6 months.

riju78, no i am not joking, weather can be forecast for even next 6 months.

yes you are right, i have only last week predicted Japan disaster, even the rains which caused floods was predicted by me...

yes you are right, i have only last week predicted Japan disaster, even the rains which caused floods was predicted by me...

Sparky- Japan is struck by earthquake- you are mixing the after shocks with the weather forecast- please stay on topic- discuss weather forecast-

Sparky- Japan is struck by earthquake- you are mixing the after shocks with the weather forecast- please stay on topic- discuss weather forecast-

oii....... Australia Srilanka match was also washed away.. no Aussie member or Srilankan member complained...

wait.. we dont have any here, lol.. :partay:

oii....... Australia Srilanka match was also washed away.. no Aussie member or Srilankan member complained...

wait.. we dont have any here, lol.. :partay:

hehehe- that match was abandoned- due to unfortunate natural circumstances-
This match here my friend- is a conspiracy :D-

Any way match is about to begin :partay:-

hehehe- that match was abandoned- due to unfortunate natural circumstances-
This match here my friend- is a conspiracy :D-

Any way match is about to begin :partay:-

No way.. :disagree:

Just last week i bought a mini HAARP from wallmart.. let me turn it on ....and rains, floods and even earthquakes will follow.:devil:

No way.. :disagree:

Just last week i bought a mini HAARP from wallmart.. let me turn it on ....and rains, floods and even earthquakes will follow.:devil:

You bought it from wallmart :woot:- 99p store is cheaper you know- buy one HAARP get one Free :D-

P.S they do return back your 1p :D-

What you think about this comment

"Has Pakistan already qualified for the quarters or is there a chance they can still exit this round considering a loss here and against the aussies on Saturday?" Well, theoretically Pakistan haven't made it yet, if they lose today and to Australia, and Zimbabwe beat Kenya in their final league game, it will come down to a net run-rate situation between Pakistan and Zimbabwe. Here's the latest points table. "

5.55pm Aamir: "Its not a question of if Pakistan can still quality or not but it is a question of who will Pakistan plan in QF. we dont want to play India for sure in QF but in SF of Final. QF between Pakistan and India will end up breaking millions heart (either side) too early in the knock out."
Khalid has been spending time with Statsguru: "Fun Fact: Zimbabwe has been all out under 100 runs 12 times."

Back
Top Bottom