What's new

Pakistan VS Zimbabwe - March 14, 2011

Hafeez strikes!..................

Yar aj tau barish hi peechay par gaye ha.i don't think the play will resume now ,its gonna be a draw, what do you guys think?

Yar aj tau barish hi peechay par gaye ha.i don't think the play will resume now ,its gonna be a draw, what do you guys think?

No its gonnai be an interval for now and after half n hour or so - Pakistan will come to bat with adjusted total on board

No its gonnai be an interval for now and after half n hour or so - Pakistan will come to bat with adjusted total on board

yar zaki the max time that you can adjust for rain is 2 hours and 40 minutes while almost 2 hours are already wasted and remaining 40 minutes will be wasted now .the way rain is falling i don't think it is going to stop soon,its really heavy .

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

starts -------

?????????????????????????????????????????????

even if match gets draw today still Pakistan will qualify for quarters but i want to see Pakistan above than at number 4 position

unlucky yar......................

aj kamran akmal ne catch pakar hi liya tau aj barish ne kamal dikha diya .Pakistan team k sitaray gardish ma hain lol

miracle that kamy took catches today. don't be too happy guys because soon he will come down to his ground state.

yar zaki the max time that you can adjust for rain is 2 hours and 40 minutes while almost 2 hours are already wasted and remaining 40 minutes will be wasted now .the way rain is falling i don't think it is going to stop soon,its really heavy .

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

?????????????????????????????????????????????

haha where did you learn that bro?

The maximum game has to be played 20-20 at least if i am not wrong. At the moment they are playing 43 overs each and now after intervals in the Zimbabwean innings i suppose it will be a 39 overs game or 40 overs game probably.

Still long way to go... the rain isn't that heavy
and the play might resume on time after the intervals

If Pakistan looses against the Aussie, it will be at the bottom of group.
Does that mean we shall have a chance for India-Pak encounter at an early stage???

Back
Top Bottom