What's new

Pakistan vs The Taliban: Who Will Win?

define the defination of a terrorist ... it is such a vague term ..who ever is fighting against a bigger frce is labled terrorist ...

taliban can only fight in mountains which is best for gurrellia warfare ... there are no good on land ... that is why they only hide out in fata ... on rest of pakitan they dont have anyhold ... they just do sucide attacks and bombings ..but actually they dont have anyone of ground to take control of anythng

1) Most extremist organizations are now networked. TTP is a wing of AlQaeda which holds an ideology of bringing Islamic Shariah rule to the world.
2) Syrian, African and Afghan wars have shown that these extremists can take on full fledged armies for an extended period of time and they have evolved tactics to do that.
3) If there is any kind of support from neighboring countries then such groups can carry on their fight for years and almost bring in civil war situations.
4) Their fight has turned ideological and religious, there are multiple countries that aid such movements with men, material and money.
5) Movement of recruits have increased - the CA countries have become as major source of man power.

define the defination of a terrorist ... it is such a vague term ..who ever is fighting against a bigger frce is labled terrorist ...
what is mollah omar then,if not a terrorist?
kindly share ur thought.....

an unprofessional army like pak army can only dream of defeating taliban while their men are getting beheaded nicely in the backyard

Whether my great and bahadur Pak Fauj wins or loose but plz this time for God's sake don't surrender because I think this time no Bhutto will come to bail you out.

Are you f~~king kidding ..???.... i mean talibans can't even match to our 1000 part ... we got army 10000 times bigger we have got air force they haven't .... we got navy toO...!!!... plzZ guyZ ... be a nation ...

where did you got 14449 fi
A rough comparision I had done

Coalition forces and PAk army against taliban in Afghanistan and north west Pakistan

*Afghanistan

NATO+America,Total cost More than 700billion dollars only for USA.
as per various estimates 70 thousand Taliban killed in 12-13 years

Troops loss:Total killed: 14,449+

*Pakistan

Pakistan army recieved 13.7billion dollars as aid of them only 5.1billion dollars was for military
As per various estimates close to 28thousand taliban killed in 9-10years

Troops Loss:5000 soldiers,235 tribal pro govt fighters,15 american or 5250 TOTAL

Source

War in North-West Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

War in Afghanistan (2001–present) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
from where did you get 14449 figure. i casualities show 3500+

Are you f~~king kidding ..???.... i mean talibans can't even match to our 1000 part ... we got army 10000 times bigger we have got air force they haven't .... we got navy toO...!!!... plzZ guyZ ... be a nation ...

don't worry he is another dil jala yaar jo ISSB se reject hoon ya kisi wardi waly se koi panga ho ya or kuch nhi to dil jaaly hoon :enjoy: welcome on board

Back
Top Bottom