What's new

Pakistan vs The Taliban: Who Will Win?

Actually, I said that TTP has no vision and religion is a first thing came in their master's mind and as I said before it could be anything.
Yes, whoever call himself as muslim and then kill/ill treat any innocent human being is abusing Islam in each and every way. . Nobody in Pakistan or in any another muslim countries consider these type of people as muslims, they can't fight with someone who is already following something which they are not even following on first place but 'claimed' to be followed.
Good thinking :) :enjoy:

i will cut my nationality card and throw it away when taliban won . i will be no more pakistani that black day .

I wont even get that chance.

before that black day, me and my family members would have been already killed due to the massive slaughter on every street corner and square just like TTP had in Sawat called Khuni Chowk.

I would be a group of vigilantes who would be killed while fighting the taliban and their support group we see in the courts, media and religious parties.

Last edited:
We have been fighting from what? a decade ! and what we got? more terrorism, lost of our army soldiers, economic crisis and what not..
Brainwashed people can't be changed through 'force'.. why can't we use dialogues with them?

I can't see the picture (Im sorry) as there is an error in it, but whatever it is..don't we want to do negotiation with India? or even with USA who are doing Drones on daily basis...then why not with them? I guess Army can control negotiation with TTP far better than any civil war..and for the record what would u get out of it(war)? more deaths? more loss ? Is that what we are aiming for? Why not deal it politically and in most civilized way possible?

Last edited by a moderator:
There are some 'rumors' (I have no idea how true they are) that agreement between Army and TTP was actually first broke by army itself on the order of US..I think US is just another face of TTP, but still if its true then why did army would do such a thing? (Again Im not sure if they did, its what I read on news)
and again, even it happened..what we got after that ? still fighting and for how long we are going to do that? another 5, 10 years? what about the outcome of this war in the shape of loss of our army, people, economy ?

just one? we want more. I want to see live footage of these fiends being blown up by our gunships and our heavy caliber machine guns and cannons. I one brave solider who makes a video with same gory detail of Taliban being killed and hacked to death as we have seen of our innocent civilians of Gilgit Baltistan, Parachinar and our FC and army personnel .

the army image and its prestige is already low and cant get lower in the eyes of those who cried like cattle over the death of Osama and held his funerals. so dont worry about Hamid Mir Jaffer and all other specially funded media ANALysts.

few months ago, a family member of my wife was stopped near Gujrat and executed along with his 7 year old son. its the same place where a university professor was executed for his particular sir name. its the same area where an army vehicle was ambushed from a bridge over Chinab last year and its still place where another army colonel was assassinated earlier this year

the army personnel were killed due to their war on terror on TTP
the professor was killed because he was was a shia
and the father & son were executed because they had attended a funeral of yet another shia executed by LeJ.

what does it tell you?
LeJ, TTP, Sipah Sahabah, BLA and all others have complete impunity to kill whoever they want they have full backing of the media, the judiciary and the religious parties fatwa brigades.

Raad Rafiq of Nawaz league was right in saying that no army officer can dare to roam on his own in the cities specially in areas where army attacked "Muslims".

the reason behind is that both the public and the terrorists have lost fear and respect for the military. as long as our military will keep confusing itself with Edhi foundation it will never get the job done and keep loosing its men and civilians in vain.

we need the punishments like Gen Zia had, open and like punishments and executions.

so bring us more bloodied pictures of dead terrorists. I will love to see them

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know who will win, Pak Army or Taliban but innocent Pakistani are certainly loosing.

I can't see the picture (Im sorry) as there is an error in it, but whatever it is..don't we want to do negotiation with India? or even with USA who are doing Drones on daily basis...then why not with them? I guess Army can control negotiation with TTP far better than any civil war..and for the record what would u get out of it(war)? more deaths? more loss ? Is that what we are aiming for? Why not deal it politically and in most civilized way possible?
There was a dialogue in recent Indian movie when RAW chief tells PM of India about LTTE,

We are not fighting with a traditional force, which has laws and honors, we are fighting with immoral fighters who doesn't play by rules. They don't follow the basic decency among soldiers.

Indian Army and Pak Army may be worst enemies but still they try to follow war principles as much as they can.

That's why you can't deal with these terrorists with negotiations. Only way is through bullet. Unmarked graves main daalne padenge.

But at the same time, other people has to be taken into confidence and rehabilitated for some time.

A Pakistani Ret. Gen. said in an interview, this is becoming a war of attrition, better we go in for all rather than loosing soldiers every other day.

Gale kaat ke phenkne padte hain in terrorists ke. No one is left alive whether he fights or surrenders.

There was a dialogue in recent Indian movie when RAW chief tells PM of India about LTTE,

We are not fighting with a traditional force, which has laws and honors, we are fighting with immoral fighters who doesn't play by rules. They don't follow the basic decency among soldiers.

Indian Army and Pak Army may be worst enemies but still they try to follow war principles as much as they can.

That's why you can't deal with these terrorists with negotiations. Only way is through bullet. Unmarked graves main daalne padenge.

But at the same time, other people has to be taken into confidence and rehabilitated for some time.

A Pakistani Ret. Gen. said in an interview, this is becoming a war of attrition, better we go in for all rather than loosing soldiers every other day.

Gale kaat ke phenkne padte hain in terrorists ke. No one is left alive whether he fights or surrenders.

'Gale kaat ke phenkne padte hain' start of every problem..

Aam admi in Pakistan sees this war as nothing but another strategic of US to intervened Pakistan into another civil war...same goes for TTP, they are nothing but imposters and some of them are being played by those imposters, just like any other side of coin they are working for their 'masters'.

You know there is a saying 'Allah naay dou (2) makhlook paida kee hain..aik insan aur dosray pathan' specially Wazirstan walay ..

There was a reason why Jinnah did not tried to touch Tribal areas although they did supported Pakistan responsively.

now u see my point? .. when we bombed their homes, whether we do it while targeting terrorists or not..we ARE doing it..it cause hatred towards Pakistani government and then there are drones, which are killing whoever they wants too (majority of them are civilians purely not related to terrorists).. u can watch 'Unmanned America's Drone wars' for further information of that topic.

How can Pakistan win against TTP? only if we get the support of Tribal areas! but we can't get the glimpse of it if we keep bombing their homes or their lands..they will keep considering us as 'Amerika ki jang larnaay walay' and then the war will continue on..I don't think a Pakistani would want to see their people dying like that.

@freelancer93 Taking people in confidence and temporarily shifting them. I mentioned it in my post.

Pakistani courts have freed so many terrorists. Many terrorists got free from jails.

Don't arrest them. Execute them. We got rid of gangsters in Mumbai the same way.

@freelancer93 Taking people in confidence and temporarily shifting them. I mentioned it in my post.

Pakistani courts have freed so many terrorists. Many terrorists got free from jails.

Don't arrest them. Execute them. We got rid of gangsters in Mumbai the same way.

You are right, u did mentioned it.

Back
Top Bottom