What's new

Pakistan vs The Taliban: Who Will Win?

If we are talking about a Cricket Match than my money is on Pakistan......

Believe it or not, I never like this solution but I am not against it when there is no other practical option left.

I do believe it, although Im surprised that an Indian can understands it but some Pakistanis can't..
and yes, there is always another solution so in this case we have other solutions too but a civil war can never be in the favor of Pakistan.

If we are talking about a Cricket Match than my money is on Pakistan......

Wish we were, but no we are not.

I do believe it, although Im surprised that an Indian can understands it but some Pakistanis can't..
and yes, there is always another solution so in this case we have other solutions too but a civil war can never be in the favor of Pakistan.
Heard the other side of story too from few people who believe in naxalism but they are non violent. We face terrorism problem by maoists where we have to take offensive measures against terrorists but save innocent and economically uplift them, trust deficit has to be reduced.

One has to strike the balance, people don't know how tough it gets for a soldier.

Heard the other side of story too from few people who believe in naxalism but they are non violent. We face terrorism problem by maoists where we have to take offensive measures against terrorists but save innocent and economically uplift them, trust deficit has to be reduced.

One has to strike the balance, people don't know how tough it gets for a soldier.

I think I can understand that as my elders are already in Air force but yes, it's hard to face terrorists but it gets much harder when foreign hands use ur own people and turns them against u and as u said 'trust deficit has to be reduced.'

India will win:smitten: bcoz both r busy in killng each other :suicide2:

So Far, it looks like India is losing because after spending hundreds of millions of Dollars on TTP, They are still not able to prop it up. I think we should put the TTP Animals on Endangered Species list because they are fast disappearing.

Quick question : Why there is a conflict between India and Maoists ? Because of their Chinese leader? Are not they the communist party of India..?

The ones who are more determined in their cause and way always win.

Quick question : Why there is a conflict between India and Maoists ? Because of their Chinese leader? Are not they the communist party of India..?

They and their leaders are from India. They are basically tribals who has been deprived of basic things. They are fighting for their rights.

State oppression. Tribals were severely oppressed. They weren't provided proper compensation and rehabilitation. Private companies had vested interest as the area is full of resources. People protested. Foreign powers used it. Mao revolution model is what they believed in.

But both sides are finally coming to senses.

There is thread on this topic. This thread will get derailed.

Heads-of-troops-480x238.jpg

You want to negotiate with this?............

the scum of JUI, Jamat Islami and Nawaz league do

Funny, how many of us don't belong to those political parties but still prefer negotiation over the death and destruction of Pakistan and our army.
And did u really say PML-N ? Maybe that's why they have not done anything about it right?
For JUI and Jamat Islami, for them to start any kind of negotiation they have to win high ratio of votes from nation which they never got on first place.

JUI and JI both see Pakistan as Halwa, NS and PML N have to listen to their masters back in S.A, he has huge favor in the kingdom for obvious reasons... And yes your right, they are SCUM!

They and their leaders are from India. They are basically tribals who has been deprived of basic things. They are fighting for their rights.

Sad but true as these poor Naxals and Maoists are fighting for their right just like the oppressed Kashmiri People.

Back
Top Bottom