What's new

Pakistan vs Srilanka on 26th Feb, 2011

4 runs!
Sri Lanka still has it going. Just need two more quick wickets to destroy Sri Lanka.

Last thing Sri Lankans need will be a run out at this stage. They need to play patiently and attack the poor deliveries instead of looking for some cheap single. They can not afford another wicket at this point...

Pakistan as a unit is a very impressive team, I would say they are among the top three favorites this time, all the players look hungry for the world cup.

umer gul is the most over hyped player, and i really dont know why he is declared a match winner, he is only suitable for t20s

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Pakistan as a unit is a very impressive team, I would say they are among the top three favorites this time, all the players look hungry for the world cup.

yes, their egos seem to be buried for now, there seems unity

Honestly I was expecting this match to be a close one but Pakistan has turned it into one side game. Disciplined bowling is the key. Good job guys!

Honestly I was expecting this match to be a close one but Pakistan has turned it into one side game. Disciplined bowling is the key. Good job guys!

no man even now its not one sided, one sided was before.... kara and mathew are the key i think

no man even now its not one sided, one sided was before.... kara and mathew are the key i think

lol see one more gone..

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

No I don't think that's out.. Poor on field umpiring decision. Ball was missing the stumps by miles.

Back
Top Bottom