What's new

Pakistan vs Srilanka on 26th Feb, 2011

Technically we are 23 runs short... and it can only be compensated by fall of quick wickets of the Sri Lankan team

Misbah likes to play sometimes as if he is in a practice session.

Technically we are 23 runs short... and it can only be compensated by fall of quick wickets of the Sri Lankan team

I told you so- Wickets gonna fall like leafs- Pakistanis are not well known to capitalize-

@Jonasad..

278 to win... i think its too much.... dilshan's dil will be broken.. jaywardne will be admitted to payward.. sangakkara will will remember old days when he sang good songs.. .. tharanga will be crying rang de basanthi...:lol: and chamara silva??/ well he will turn from silva to bronzeaaa ..:bunny::bunny:

U are a traitor.. anyway doesnt matter. since SL is down in drain!!!!!:taz:

No- i am not a traitor- i am Sri Lankan-
You are a desh drohi for supporting Pakistan- You should be cheering Sri Lanka :D

We are going to win-

@Jonasad..

278 to win... i think its too much.... dilshan's dil will be broken.. jaywardne will be admitted to payward.. sangakkara will will remember old days when he sang good songs.. .. tharanga will be crying rang de basanthi...:lol: and chamara silva??/ well he will turn from silva to bronzeaaa ..:bunny::bunny:

In the end Sri Lanka gonna win, all your creativity will wash away. :lol:

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

No- i am not a traitor- i am Sri Lankan-
You are a desh drohi for supporting Pakistan- You should be cheering Sri Lanka :D

We are going to win-

Ya man!
m supporting you, you are not alone.

What was that guy trying to do to pitch?

I hope he grazed it enough so that the bowlers get some benefit out of it.

In the end Sri Lanka gonna win, all your creativity will wash away. :lol:

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Ya man!
m supporting you, you are not alone.

You an astrologer or something... u skulls and bones.. :flame:

1313793-HalloweenPages_51.gif

Back
Top Bottom