What's new

Pakistan vs Srilanka on 26th Feb, 2011

You forgot about Umer Akmal and these two players who are still batting ;)

Umar Akmal is still young- not much can be said about him- he scores fifties against minnows only- About the current players batting they gona get out after bringing the run rate under 4-
Sri Lanka has strong batting line up- and its their home turf- any thing under 230- they gona chase it-
Chances of a Pakistani win is very slim-

Umar Akmal is still young- not much can be said about him- he scores fifties against minnows only- About the current players batting they gona get out after bringing the run rate under 4-
Sri Lanka has strong batting line up- and its their home turf- any thing under 230- they gona chase it-
Chances of a Pakistani win is very slim-

I don't think Australia and New Zealand are minnows, or are they?

we just need 40 more runs in next 10 overs including last over

and 30 from next 5..

real kick off will start at over 40

Yup- but practically thats not gona happen- our bowlers will restrict Pakistan to 230 max- 30-40 overs Pakistan will at least loose 3 more wickets-

Pakistan 142-3 (28) | Younis Khan 31(37) Misbah-ul-Haq 22(29)

It is because of that idiot Kamran Akmal that we are a bit under pressure or else the things were going very good.

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Hey. Glorious Resolve when did you become a Srilankan. Ghaddari kardi hamarai sath.Afsoos:azn:

Arey bhai- i hv my own reasons- and believe me they are very noble- :(

I don't think Australia and New Zealand are minnows, or are they?

Yup- that was start of his career- after that his record is an open book- He was dropped thrice- that tells a lot-

End of over 29 (8 runs) Pakistan 150/3 (RR: 5.17)

Why i dont have sri lankan supporters here- where are the INDIANS!!!!!!

Yup- that was start of his career- after that his record is an open book- He was dropped thrice- that tells a lot-

His career just started man. It is not like he has been playing for 10 years. His record speaks for himself. i don't see many minnows out there.
m0jeb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom