What's new

Pakistan VS Sri Lanka: ICC World T20 Semi Final, 04 Oct 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never seen such a pathetic batting by any team..

they could manage only 10 runs in the last 14 balls(6 runs coming from last 6 balls)..horrible...

Pakistan should taking batting lessons from Afghanistan !

but your media says take lesson from pakistan team there are many videos around the internet :lol:

Kuch team world cup se jeet ke bhi bahaar hoti hain..
aur dusri team ko chahe jitne bhi mauke de do .. WO JOOTE HI KHAA KE BAHAAR HOGI :rofl:

If I was given two choices before the tournament--
1) Win against Pakistan but out before semi final.
2) Out in semifinal but loss against Pakistan.

I know which one I would go with. #1 every time.

feeling good to see my shameless pakistani brothers defending pakistani side of their failure. What a side, played 4 semi finals and don't know how to handle pressure.We always surrender during pressure and We are in line with Proteas to be known as CHOKERS.

cmon yaar lets not get extremist yes our middle order collapses in batting and we should have done better that means we need better batsmen than shoib and kamran and afridi we need younger blood like azam awaiz or many other

feeling good to see my shameless pakistani brothers defending pakistani side of their failure. What a side, played 4 semi finals and don't know how to handle pressure.We always surrender during pressure and We are in line with Proteas to be known as CHOKERS.

Sirilankan deserved it they played well they won so whats the point on talking **** about pakistan team ??

I know which one I would go with. #1 every time.

that is more malice and hate then love for sports and watching your team succeed this is called obsession and its not healthy:p:P

I have never seen such a pathetic batting by any team..

they could manage only 10 runs in the last 14 balls(6 runs coming from last 6 balls)..horrible...

Pakistan should taking batting lessons from Afghanistan !
It was because they have been lost 7 wickets..you cannot expect umer gul to hit six in swing of fast bowlers..run rate would not be issue if wickets were in hands

Kuch team world cup se jeet ke bhi bahaar hoti hain..
aur dusri team ko chahe jitne bhi mauke de do .. WO JOOTE HI KHAA KE BAHAAR HOGI :rofl:

Jiger lakin jo maza tumhra jeet kar bahir honay ka tha wo pakistan kaa haar k bahir honay mai nahi hai :lol:

watch

MODS PLEASE BAN THIS MEMBER. SHE IS MAKING FUN OF PAKISTANIS BY POSTING YOU TUBE VIDIEOS HERE,,,, EVEN KNOWING THAT YOUTUBE IS BANNED IN PAKISTAN ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom