What's new

Pakistan VS Sri Lanka: ICC World T20 Semi Final, 04 Oct 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
in last 5 (14-19) overs umar akmal just faces 9 balls. how can a batsman who needs 10 in over takes single on the first ball or second ball and watch tale enders play?? was he playing or he was just there to watch tanvir and umar gul betting???

that is more malice and hate then love for sports and watching your team succeed this is called obsession and its not healthy:p:P

No hate man, just to keep it to 8-0. I am sure even Pakistanis would take #1 gladly if you swap the teams in those options.

It was because they have been lost 7 wickets..you cannot expect umer gul to hit six in swing of fast bowlers..run rate would not be issue if wickets were in hands

There were atleast 5 do t balls in last 2 overs

things are finally starting to cool down looks like we successfully answered the indian troll assaults :p:P:P

Sirilankan deserved it they played well they won so whats the point on talking **** about pakistan team ??

yeha you know over all we played really good in tournament but lankans played better i saw both sides trying to win but the best side always wins and today it was lankans srilanka i hope you win i will feel a thousand times better that we lost to champions then runner ups

MODS PLEASE BAN THIS MEMBER. SHE IS MAKING FUN OF PAKISTANIS BY POSTING YOU TUBE VIDIEOS HERE,,,, EVEN KNOWING THAT YOUTUBE IS BANNED IN PAKISTAN ....

Last edited by a moderator:
If I was given two choices before the tournament--
1) Win against Pakistan but out before semi final.
2) Out in semifinal but loss against Pakistan.

I know which one I would go with. #1 every time.
May be your tram mates also went for this option of not to be in top 4 :D

photo.php

sirilankan iski poooja kar rahay houn gay aj :lol:

There were atleast 5 do t balls in last 2 overs

cmon yaar the entire middle order collapsed kamran our malik out afridi what a nightmare play i mean things were bound to slow down and then did you see the bowling malinga bowled yorkers with a fielder placed to stop runs and gul today wasnt scoring and to be fair cant expect him to hit sixes every ball

someone in mod plz ban this guy has been continously using the pics of relatives killed in drone attacks or some bomb blast crying on the graves of their loved ones..............:angry:

Ha Ha Ha .... :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom